Shinigami outfit Mod of Rangiku Matsumoto Test Request (1 Viewer)

Archknight7

Content Creator
being honest it would be very helpful because right now I don't have any thought-out mod right now to make.

Hi Sieg! I'm really liking the mods you've made so far, they look amazing! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you consider taking a shot at creating Effie's armor from fire emblem fates in between of thinking of what to make? It'd be great to have it go with the hair D-Oxygen also made.
yVBrmbF.jpg

vjUVkVL.png

TMen30V.png

Thanks for your time and consideration/acceptance to make this, I appreciate it!

Digimonfan

Potential Patron
Wow Sieg. This shinigami mod is... pretty damn amazing!
I'm a little hesitant about asking this since the others have already requested outfits as well, but would you be willing to create an outfit mod for the dancers' kimono worn by Kagura from InuYasha?
I've included a few pictures in the spoiler for reference purposes.
87f08c2363e7b924a6a809579c390ffd1275606855_full.jpg

InuYasha_Kagura_Kimono_White_and_Purple_Cosplay_Costume.jpg

Thanks for the great work you've done already, and I hope to see more of it in the future!

Hank East

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit By the way, now that you're doing requests, you should either make a new import thread for all your mods or edit this one for that purpose.

Also do you mind if I make another request after you're done with that? It's a far simpler one and my last one for a while.

Hank East

Content Creator
Sieg Warheit Sieg Warheit It looks really nice, thanks! The attention to detail on the feathers is pretty astounding. Though didn't you say it would take a few days more days, or were you talking about the outfit?

Sieg Warheit

Content Creator
Oh sorry, I thinked that your request was only of hair... if you want the outfit too I can do it but it will take a few days more because I'm making the other request right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.