SFxT transparent mods (1 Viewer)

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
You master! I like NINA very much, ask that who can do a NINA naked MOD? Please you master for help. Thank you.

H

hotbid

You master! I like NINA very much, ask that who can do a NINA naked MOD? Please you master for help. Thank you.

added nina, see first post.

just wondering if you want to fix your xiaoyu mod
maybe you can just leave her top on
and focused in the bottom part, fix the color to match with her skin
I think it'll looks better than the one we had now

Xiaoyu is one the of very first mod i try to make, maybe i will get back on it when other girls are done.

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
Sorry, my English is not very good! I really want NINA naked mod, is there a master can do it. Like her too.

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
thank you very much.This is very beautiful, but how to shoulder clothes? I use MAX to do a tekken6 in the NINA model, which master can help me to modify and get on the map, I also want to be naked NINA

H

hotbid

thank you very much.This is very beautiful, but how to shoulder clothes? I use MAX to do a tekken6 in the NINA model, which master can help me to modify and get on the map, I also want to be naked NINA

nnanogood.jpg

the skelteons on models didn't work right so i have to cover with clothes in shoulder and neck area.

ibukilove

Potential Patron
hotbid, i love your work, you get better and better ;) can you make lili also full nude ? or at least (what i want the most) barefeet ?

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
hotbid。Master, your whole body naked model is transmitted to the website can? I downloaded are shoulder clothing and tie. You to send the pictures on the website in this model can download?

ibukilove

Potential Patron
woooow that xiaoyu looks beautiful man THANK YOU !!!

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

oh btw i found something on lili nude mod, there is a hole between her head and her neck. You can see it when she does her win pose.

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
hotbid。Master, your whole body naked model is transmitted to the website can? I downloaded are shoulder clothing and tie. You to send the pictures on the website in this model can download?

H

hotbid

I do not understand what you're trying to says. My guess is you want bad broken Nina mod without the shirt? I'm sorry, I don't have the unedited backup copy of it anymore. I do not understand why you want bad copy? I posted the picture to show you it's broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
Hotbid., how are you. My English is not good, so please forgive me, I use 3ds Max according to the tekken6 Nina made a model, but out of the model is not good, I think you can help me modify the model? And help me to bind the bones and map. Will that be ok?

H

hotbid

Hotbid., how are you. My English is not good, so please forgive me, I use 3ds Max according to the tekken6 Nina made a model, but out of the model is not good, I think you can help me modify the model? And help me to bind the bones and map. Will that be ok?
I won't grantee success but let me have a look at the file, send it to me.

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
Ok. I now mainly away on business. When I got home I send you the model. And ask how this model on the website? I just registered. Trouble to ask. And the sfxT Nina shoulder the handle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.