SFxT transparent mods (1 Viewer)

houndead

Potential Patron
hello there and sorry but i wanted to ask if you can use those mods on a ps3? (if ofcourse is with custom firmware) thanks

C

carlosvillatoro

those mods are damaged, :( friends what can i do?? i really want them!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Hey bro, how can i add them to the pc version!! please some help right here!!! :(

bluekatt

Potential Patron
i was wondering if somebody could help me
i have had a spot of ....bother with these mods

as in they dont work
i install them to
C:\Program Files\Capcom\Street Fighter X Tekken\resource\CMN\battle\chara\ but there is nothing to replace
and they dont show up in the game
am i doing something wrong here ?

G

Gandalf

Hotbid hasn't been here for two months so could someone else answer Carlosvillatoro and Bluekatt's questions,please?

bluekatt

Potential Patron
well my problem has been solved ( i was in the wrong folder ...typical ! )

but after downloading the mods its very difficult to determinate which is which with out having to come back to the site and look at the names and screenshots

would it maybe be an idea to re upload all the mods with screen shots in the rar files so you have an idea what is what ?

or is it a PLOY to get us all to come back ? ;)

G

Gandalf

well my problem has been solved ( i was in the wrong folder ...typical ! )

but after downloading the mods its very difficult to determinate which is which with out having to come back to the site and look at the names and screenshots

would it maybe be an idea to re upload all the mods with screen shots in the rar files so you have an idea what is what ?

or is it a PLOY to get us all to come back ? ;)

We moderators get a nickle for each time you come back.:p
Actually we all should start putting screens and a readme in our zips.

bluekatt

Potential Patron
i knew it !

putting screens and read me's in the zip's would make things a lot easier
if only to figure out which one does what when you got multiple like with this game
i have at least 3 or 4 chun li's and had to poke around the thread to see which one does what

N

nexgenasian

did they ever release elena and the other characters for the PC yet. I don't feel like installing the game again, I can't find the DVD. I'd look for it if I know they added the additional characters now.

houndead

Potential Patron
When they say transparent what does that means? it means that those actual models were dressed with some grafics and you can actually remove the clothing polygons separately?

gluk

Potential Patron
Thanks! Nice skins!
Make them a little better (Cammy, Xiaoyu, Asuka, Ibuki) . please please

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.