SFxT transparent mods (1 Viewer)

H

hotbid

If you want to uninstall in the future, back up files that you're going to replace, or use custom costume changer to add additional costumes or delete them in future so it doesn't get in the ways of official Capcom costumes.

warning: These mods are work in progress mods, I'm only temporary providing them until someone more professional like sloth85 or someone else who can actually make the 3d models of actual SFxT characters. I'm using old 3d models of mods from older Street fighter games so, i'm not taking requests because i'm not capable enough. I only created these mods for personal use and as a learning experience but i am sharing them because i want others people enjoy what I created.

To install: extract the zipped files into

C:\Program Files\Capcom\Street Fighter X Tekken\resource\CMN\battle\chara\

extract to folder Xia for Xiaoyu, folder Jul For Julia, IBK for Ibuki, NIN for Nina, CNL folder for Chun Li, and so on.

XiaoYu Nude mod
xiaoyu.jpg xiaoyu2.jpg
View attachment XiaFull.zip

XiaoYu nude mod with transparent dress
xiaoyu3.jpg
View attachment Xiatransv2.zip
v2- fixed crack on stomach, got rid of hand bracelets and hair band.

Cammy escape from Shadaloo modifid nude mod
cammy1.jpg cammy2.jpg
View attachment CMY.zip
credit to sloth85 original sloth85's deviantART gallery

Julia Nude mod
julia1.jpg julia2.jpg
View attachment Julnudefixed.zip
fixed a hole under her neck and face when during her victory speech.
She's cos-playing Chun Li so I make her thigh a bit bigger

Nina nude mod
nin1.jpg nin2.jpg
View attachment Ninv2.zip
v2 fixed some textures and make her top transparent.

Ibuki Nude mod
IBK.jpg IBK1.jpg
View attachment IBKFull.zip

Lili Nude mod
LILI.jpg lili2.jpg
credit to original by Moddah. SFTK Lili Sexy Alternate mod by ~moddah on deviantART
View attachment LILfixed.zip
fixed hole in neck and head region during win pose.

Poison postop nude mod
poison.jpg
View attachment PSN.rar
Credit to sloth85/sloth86. SFxT: Poison - Revealed costume by ~sloth85 on deviantART
all I did was badly drawn nipple and pussy.

Asuka nude mod
asuka.jpg asuka1.jpg
View attachment ASKv3.rar

v2- make hand and feets smaller.
v3- make her body skin color lighter to match her face. get rid of one bad vertexes in her left thigh when she on the right side of screen.
SFIV:AE Makoto's 3d nude model used from Segadordelinks' Makoto nude mod.

Chun Li Nude mod
chunlifixed.jpg chunlinude1.jpg
View attachment CNLv2.rar
credit to Original AE modders Sloth86 and davehammer.
v2: fixed pubic region by using davehammer's texture and mod.
added changes to pandora's patches
View attachment 823 replace mod's .emo file with this one.
get rid of mesh conflicts around neck during certain character pose.

Juri Nude mod.
Juri.jpg
View attachment JRIv2.rar
top body of 3d model and textures ported from AE mod credited to unknown modder (sloth86?).
v2: changes Pandora mode's patterns. touch up on a few textures.

View attachment JRI's cameltoe.rar
changed the tattoo in pubic region to smaller so that her camel toe can be more visible.
to install: replace JRI_01.obj.emb file of Juri Nude mod file with the one from this zipped file.

nina2.jpg
View attachment 591

Nina.jpg
View attachment 592

Chun Li transparent clothes
chunli.jpg
View attachment CNL.rar

Julia transparent miniskirt
Julia.jpg

View attachment JULfixed2.rar
fixed - Julia's starting normal color so it'll match the picture and edit her bottom part of model so when she lean forward her butt doesn't stick out with hidden vertexes of 3d model which i extend to cover the crack.
fixed2 - get rid of turquiose tongue during her speech in arcade, now it's correct tongue color.

Ibuki transparent ninja garments
ibuki.jpg
View attachment IBKfixed1.rar
fixed1: - make top garment more transparent
- enhance breast size so it's more visible
- colored her back side of top garment because it's ugly when i's not there.
to see black ninja garment as the picture, you have change custom color default gold in cloth1 to black in character color menu in game.

XiaoYu Skintight
Xiaoyu.jpg
View attachment 390

edit1: I assume we are suppose to created our own thread because people get confuse one person's mod with others and it'll be hidden in middle of posts. If it's against the forumn rules, forum moderators can merge it. Just so people doesn't get confuse there is more than one SFxT mod thread http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/sfxt-nude-mods-83/

If you want to edit, fix and improve upon these mods go ahead you have my permission.

If there are problems let me know because I only recognize Julia's model problem only when she lean forward to bend and gesture taunt action that show problem with model breaking.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotMe

Content Creator
Another thread?
Let him, the original post was buried in a pile of posts in my thread. This way it'll get more attention.

I should make a note in the other one saying that if people want to post their own releases, to do so in a new thread, or else it'll be buried in mine.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Another thread?

I assume this site will eventually be like the old site. Where each modder creates a thread for their own mods. And when it gets big enough each game series will get it's own forum.

Putting multiple mods from many people in one thread is going to get messy. Especially if they aren't organized into the first post.

yaranaika

Potential Patron
try that Nina's mod and this is what I got

EPHnw.jpg Rb8ra.jpg

guess I have no luck, my radeon HD 4600 series couldn't handle this mod perfectly :(

H

hotbid

View attachment 590
try that Nina's mod and this is what I got

guess I have no luck, my radeon HD 4600 series couldn't handle this mod perfectly :(

Are you using the Chinese costume changer program? or any costume changer program? I used to run into problem in which transparency doesn't appear because costume changer program get mix up with other costume's files during the switch, i have to restart the game program and switch the costume files again or just re-extract all the files from the mod zip you download here into character folder.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Or my other guess is it's because it's alternative costume and i forgot to include the rest of number 3-6 custom color obj.emm files.
Try downloading the file below, i reuploaded.

View attachment NIN(skirtSemitransparent).rar

View attachment NIN(skirt fulltransparent).rar

yaranaika

Potential Patron
Are you using the Chinese costume changer program? or any costume changer program? I used to run into problem in which transparency doesn't appear because costume changer program get mix up with other costume's files during the switch, i have to restart the game program and switch the costume files again or just re-extract all the files from the mod zip you download here into character folder.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Or my other guess is it's because it's alternative costume and i forgot to include the rest of number 3-6 custom color obj.emm files.
Try downloading the file below, i reuploaded.
no luck, I've tried both methods [using costume changer and replacing all ***_01 files] but still got same black texture

btw, I also got same problem with all backport mods I've got from moddah from DA
if you got your files from there too, then it's the same problem I guess
and there also someone there experiencing same problem with me [black texture] and he was also using radeon HD 4500 series

but thanks anyway for reuploading, maybe somebody will need those files

H

hotbid

no luck, I've tried both methods [using costume changer and replacing all ***_01 files] but still got same black texture

btw, I also got same problem with all backport mods I've got from moddah from DA
if you got your files from there too, then it's the same problem I guess
and there also someone there experiencing same problem with me [black texture] and he was also using radeon HD 4500 series

but thanks anyway for reuploading, maybe somebody will need those files

yeah, I got the mod from Moddah from xbox backport mods. Your Law's alt 3rd costume work fine in the picture you posted. Is there different source to d/l or you purchase it from Capcom?

edit: I found the different source through Chinese site http://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/15280.html, but when I compare the files from that of Moddah's Nina files, they all look the same except for one word different in comment section of color_cluster.lua file which shouldn't effect the game textures. Or do you have Nina's 3rd costume original that work for you?

yaranaika

Potential Patron
yeah, I got the mods from that chinese site
but there are some mods that not working, like for Nina, Poison & Kuma

but don't worry, right now Moddah is make a fix on his mods for ATI user [like me].
tough, maybe it will take times to reupload all of them, only Abel & Cammy have fixed for now [I've tried the Abel fix and it's working fine now]

H

hotbid

Using 3d nude model from old's GvZ Juri's Nude AE mod, I imported for SfxT, credit to original creator and sloth86 for his tool.

Juri's Nude mod.
Juri.jpg

View attachment JRI.rar

mediakill

Potential Patron
OMG thats a great nude juri! nipples look like nipples and vagina looks anatomically correct. This ain't no crappy mod from someone who can't draw genitalia. Love the tat on the bottom nice touch. amazing work and would love to see your others (do chun li next!)Would love to see your work done to the entire female cast. Also would love to see some hair modding done if possible

Yeah had no probs running costume changer with moddahs mod; just couldn't get his nude mod to work. just make sure you run it as right click administrator. All the backports work fine, wish he'd finish up the remaining ones (paul,etc) and upload them for a full set

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Oops hb didn't realize she was partly naked, could u make a full nude

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

didn't realize it wasn't yours (must be half asleep) that coupled with nudes makes me gloss over words this morning. Please port any other nudes

mediakill

Potential Patron
not to critique but u have a better version; blurry as hell in the pubic region and not to mention a bit too much peach fuzz for a nonhippy

H

hotbid

Is that a port from a SFIV mod? If so, which one?

yeah, don't know the original author, but got it here from old GvZ forum.

edit:
Seem like it was davehammer's mod.

To mediakill, I didn't modify the textures, probably got blurry because SSFIV:AE use bigger resolution texture than SFxT. And doesn't port well, sorry i don't have other version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.