SFxT transparent mods (1 Viewer)

ibukilove

Potential Patron
the old gvz had full nude mods for juri, ibuki, cammy and chun-li, those guys where awsome. There was a guy called "i heart ibuki" who could draw perfect vaginas and even buttholes, i have one from juri, dont know if they still do mods somewhere.
btw can you backport the other girls as well if you have them ? i have them all but dont know shit about backporting.

Last edited by a moderator:

mediakill

Potential Patron
SF4AE

anyone got instruction on this new dress tool, trying to use autotranslate. Whats the difference between this aND SAKURA costumer changer

H

hotbid

SF4AE

anyone got instruction on this new dress tool, trying to use autotranslate. Whats the difference between this aND SAKURA costumer changer

Just like it show in the picture it's a in-game costume changer, select on different costume from in game. For SFIV:AE I can change all different alternate outfits that i have, maybe because i have it unlocked. But for SFxTk i can only change costume 1 with 2, maybe because i don't have it unlock the 3rd yet? I don't read Chinese so i don't know what other function it suppose to do.

the old gvz had full nude mods for juri, ibuki, cammy and chun-li, those guys where awsome. There was a guy called "i heart ibuki" who could draw perfect vaginas and even buttholes, i have one from juri, dont know if they still do mods somewhere.
btw can you backport the other girls as well if you have them ? i have them all but dont know shit about backporting.the old gvz had full nude mods for juri, ibuki, cammy and chun-li, those guys where awsome. There was a guy called "i heart ibuki" who could draw perfect vaginas and even buttholes, i have one from juri, dont know if they still do mods somewhere.
btw can you backport the other girls as well if you have them ? i have them all but dont know shit about backporting.

I agree they inspire me to learn, I'll try to do what can. I have the 4 full nude mods you mention but some are hard and not able to port the full 1 to 1 copy, i'm still in process of learning how to.

Last edited by a moderator:

yaranaika

Potential Patron
Using 3d nude model from old's GvZ Juri's Nude AE mod, I imported for SfxT, credit to original creator and sloth86 for his tool.
Juri's Nude mod.
anybody getting a game crash when applying this Juri mod?
or is it just me [read: ATI user] again? -_-

btw, chunli's nude mod is works fine, it's just... her private parts is looks... rather weird?

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Does the AE-to-SFxT import tool only work with models or can I use it to import textures as well? If it were that easy, I'd pretty much start porting every AE mod I had.

H

hotbid

Does the AE-to-SFxT import tool only work with models or can I use it to import textures as well? If it were that easy, I'd pretty much start porting every AE mod I had.

It work but textures (.dds) have to editted a bit to match right color palettes so it can be color customize in SFxT costume color customization section.

VonBlade

Potential Patron
SF4AE

Can someone upload this somewhere else? The website being all Chinese makes registration a pain. (apologies for a small thread hijack)

yaranaika

Potential Patron
for smaller feet and hands, replace the ASK_01.obj.emo in this zipped with the one from mod.
I'm no 3d modeler so it's not perfect.
wow! you've created more mods, that was quick
but you know, ported mods from AE seems has less smooth skin textures than the original SFxT
I've tried ported Juri mod from DA in it also has "grainy" skin texture

Can someone upload this somewhere else? The website being all Chinese makes registration a pain. (apologies for a small thread hijack)
if you mean that in-game costume changer you can get it from here [the one in the bottom]

mediakill

Potential Patron
i got it without registration was a slight bitch because it linked to a asian language file sharing service but got the three parts no prob, haven't installed it and need some instructions

and no we aren't talking about sakuras old costume changer this one is by another author and newer

phman

Potential Patron
How to set poison to fall nude??? Only Except the pants??? pants.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.