SFxT transparent mods (1 Viewer)

yaranaika

Potential Patron
I use sloth85's deviantART gallery sloth85 EMGswap. It let you replace and import new emg.
yeah! I've used that tool too
but everytime I try to swap/append emg no.18 from your chunli mod, I always getting that "... subcript dimension range exceeded" error
that weird since the tool works fine when swaping the other emg parts
or maybe because I'm using 32bit version?

oh well another question
how did you set the texture color so it can match like the original SFxT's texture file? [you know, that light blue color]
I tried to port some skin from SSF4 but the texture color is the "real color" from SSF4, so I can only have 1 color, can't change into 2nd color

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
hotbid,master. put the model file already legendary to inside the website, you can download. Can help me revise with tekken6Nina as like as two peas? I want her in the nude

O

omgwhat

As requested by a few others, Lili being barefoot is a must! :D These mods are really well done, good job.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I agree with you, OMGWHAT. I am not sure if we can, but perhaps we can port over a full nude of Juri from SSFIV:AE that Davehammer made, and also perhaps start working on Lili, Julia and Nina being completely nude as well.

Barefeet and all, I prefer absolutely no clothing. Don't get me wrong, however... Lili's mod looks great, I just would prefer a fully nude mod.
Also, Julia and Nina's feet are relatively a-ok, but their stance makes their feet look odd; is this because they wear boots?

I can't wait for the other girls to come in the dlc update. I want to play with Sakura and Elena in this game too... and then will come the nude mods... and everything will be A-OK.

I am not good with modding but I can try to help sometime if its needed. Just need a start, and from that point on I'll work on it! Maybe We can get Xiaoyu's skin to look more natural too!

(Again, nothing wrong with the current mods. they are actually really good! Just want to continue improving, and helping if I can!)

locust3d

Potential Patron
These mods are amazing, thanks for your hard work!

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

I'd like to know this as well. Where did you find the picture?

attachment.php

I'm looking for this as well, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

gomax

Potential Patron
why Lili is not barefoot? I saw all over the web and apperently she is the only female char who always wears shoes or is not completely nude... can you tell me why?? please make a mod with fully naked barefoot lili!!!!

ibukilove

Potential Patron
why Lili is not barefoot? I saw all over the web and apperently she is the only female char who always wears shoes or is not completely nude... can you tell me why?? please make a mod with fully naked barefoot lili!!!!

i think thats the most requestet mod now but i think hotbid is not active anymore because he's not answering, anyway we have xiaouyu full nude (and barefeet!) :)

gomax

Potential Patron
i think thats the most requestet mod now but i think hotbid is not active anymore because he's not answering, anyway we have xiaouyu full nude (and barefeet!) :)

yes, but lili is the only chara who has moves that whorts having her in that way ;) like the hard body/face kicking/trampling super art :P am i wrong? Please hotbid answer this population of nerds who don't ask nothing more than a sane nude-barefoot hot chicks fighting XD

C

carrozzeria

Chun-Li nude mod SFxTekken

Nude mod of Chun-Li is able to clean the color of the body?

H

HecateX

I was wondering, now that we have a bikini mod for lili, how much do you think it will take to get a full nude mode based on it :)
lilibikiniv10y.jpg

Code:
http://gpsingh6375.deviantart.com/art/Poison-Hot-Bikini-330290076?ga_submit=10%3A1349157461

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.