SFxT transparent mods (1 Viewer)

mediakill

Potential Patron
nude mods are okay i guess but the sexy outfits in a sense are more erotic and playful and overall cute. Pure nudity loses its appeal rather quickly vs sexy and sometimes quirky outfits in some ways

yaranaika

Potential Patron
well, everybody has different taste you know.
but yeah, I prefer some "daring" outfit than fully nude one.
maybe like naked apron, or nopan miniskirt, or sexy corset [maybe topless/bottomles is fine too]
like this Lili's T6 costume

1o8m9.jpg

just leave it like that is fine, or you can just remove her top and panties, and it'll be great outfit :rolleyes:

mediakill

Potential Patron
yeah the alt outfit for chun li isnt a full maids outfit btw its literally her outfit with a maids apron over it and looks lame; like wearing a bikini over an outfit

looks stupid

ibukilove

Potential Patron
that Asuka looks great man, did you do that alone ? if so, you're on the way to be the next Sloth :D
and now my request: please do LILI next ! i mean full nude, you know barefeet and all... if possible

H

hotbid

that Asuka looks great man, did you do that alone ? if so, you're on the way to be the next Sloth :D
and now my request: please do LILI next ! i mean full nude, you know barefeet and all... if possible

I wish, because I'm still at very beginning stage of learning how to mods stuff, these are my first attempts. Sloth85 or sloth86 is very skilled expert in program coding, graphic design and 3d modeling. I'm just temporary providing these mods until better ones come out. I'm working with tools that are available now and there are limitations. Sadly, I'm very noobish at 3d modelling and have to borrow 3d models from official Capcom models or from the likes of sloth or already nude mod from previous street fighter series. So, it might take some time before I can fill the requests.

Mutter

Potential Patron
I get a crash when switch costumes in caracter selec menu "LILI Nude MOD"
Other Mod works greats .

H

hotbid

I get a crash when switch costumes in caracter selec menu "LILI Nude MOD"
Other Mod works greats .

Yeah, I got the same crash on different mods; Chun li full nude crash when switch to transparent mod one, Ibuki nude mod switch to transparent mod and poison nude mod crash when switch to back up of the original, the one with tanktop. But I don't crash on Lili nude mod switch to lili 2nd costume. I don't know the cause of these crashs yet. I have some hypothesis (2nd costume conflicts, color.lua, .emm mesh mismatch, or transparent mod conflict, etc.), but need more testing, for now I recommend not using the in game costume switcher with these mods, and use custom costume manger (outside of game costume changer) by sega_sakura4 instead.

My other suggestion is to switch out the 2nd costume that Lili nude mod is switching to. For example for me chun li full nude mod would crash when i swap with chun li transparent mod in game character selection, then i change the chun li transparent spot of costume 2 to 4 and have original chun li 2nd costume (her panda costume) in place of costume 2 and it stop crashing. i'm using lili's 2nd costume (jean and handcuff) as swap and it doesn't crash.

Last edited by a moderator:

yaranaika

Potential Patron
just wondering if you want to fix your xiaoyu mod
maybe you can just leave her top on
and focused in the bottom part, fix the color to match with her skin
I think it'll looks better than the one we had now

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.