Sex Mod SWF? (1 Viewer)

S

Senthos

Hey guys i play on mobile so im unable to actually add mods. Is there simply any version of the game that has sex built into it? a swf file or something?

Thanks in advance

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey guys i play on mobile so im unable to actually add mods. Is there simply any version of the game that has sex built into it? a swf file or something?
You can try a Loader dialogue bundle, such as the one prepared by sby. If it works on your device then you'll be able to switch sexual positions by clicking buttons within the in-game menu.

If your device prevents you from loading external SWF files then it probably won't allow the Loader.swf -> SDT.swf scaffolding. In that case the game will either refuse to load, or you'll see a "vanilla" SDT experience without any Loader features (and therefore you'll be unable to switch sexual positions).

Mobile devices tend to have poor support/compatibility with Flash, and the SDT game has poor optimization/performance. Therefore even if the game technically works, it will probably deliver an unsatisfactory experience. I would advise you to play the game on a desktop PC instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.