[PC] Second Life! (1 Viewer)

Psythe

Potential Patron
@KevinFace Yeah, that's the impression I got. You can find some stuff that's kind of okay in the free markets, but it's a drag sorting through it.

@KeiBreilSL I haven't either, though there's a huge BDSM community on there, so I thought ryona might have some sort of niche. I'll certainly IM for a meet up if I go back on SL. I'm not even sure I still have an account at the moment. Might have to set up a new one. Thanks!

Louise Lareau

Potential Patron
Second life
Someone knows about some villain in second life or group for rp (superheroire theme)???
The big attraction of Second Life for me is that it allows an added visual reference for my text based RP. There's a huge potential for customizing character appearance and lots of atmospheric areas to play in. There are numerous RP groups and areas focused on superheroine themes, two of the main areas are:
Mean Streets RP sim (run by the "Superheroines in Peril" RP Group) and Celestial City (run by a group of the same name). Also many other Superheroine/Ryona/Vore themed groups and areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.