[PC] Second Life! (1 Viewer)

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Second Life Tentacle sex

Today 26/05/2012
Hi !!!
I found this place in SecondLife with several spots were you can find tentacles to have sex with.
There's a spider too, among other things.
The name of that place is Siren's Nest = Adult area + age verification.
It's FREE no need to pay.
The secondlife installer's size is only 28mb. you can tip secondlife on google. probable will be the first site on the list.
You will need a nude skin....i guess:grin:...you can try without it too
you can find nude skin for free. without a nude skin, your nude char, will look like using underwear.

enjoy while it's free.

Here another = Yggdrasill Castle this place is better...Here you can fuck with Horses, Unicorn, Dogs, Ciclops, Huge Frog, Hydra, Tentacles, Plants, statues, machines etc.
also can fuck another players in several locations. there's a torture room, prison and all kinds of fetishes. Even a room set as a church >>ROFL<<

Well .... it's real and free ...at least for now.

I will post some screens.

I also would like to know others places with similar content...so, if you know any place on secondlife that you can have sex, let us know.

Snapshott_001.jpg Snapshott2_001.jpg Snapshott3_001.jpg Snapshotarac1_001.jpg Snapshotarac2_001.jpg Snapshottentac001_001.jpg Snapshottentac003_001.jpg Snapshottentac004_001.jpg Snapshottentac005_001.jpg Snapshottentac009_001.jpg
That is the place on search engine
imagemfgdfgf.JPG

I got the tip from the member VoreQ.
http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/2301-second-life.html

Last edited by a moderator:

tuckboy

Potential Patron

U F O is kinda creepy but i will take a look^^ ty

=============================================================
checked
=============================================================
Massini checked and approved
Is an Alien ship with amazing places were you can have sex with other players or with the environment. Tentacles criatures etc. it's a huge place.
Also can find many people there.
is not creepy as i thought, is a very friendly place.

SO ...Place approved until now:
Yggdrasill Castle
missini
Siren's Nest
Share your experience here. Tell us the places you know in second life were you can do such things.

were is the Ryona content?
Seems im only talking about sex. But no, you will find vore rape beat traps and much more.You just need a female avatar (your avatar can also be an furry, robot, vampire etc)

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Hmm, going to take a look at these now.

Edit: Awww.... guess I was too slow. All I get from two is "Sorry this area cannot load at the time. Please try again later."
and the 2nd one is completely gone entirely.

tuckboy

Potential Patron

|-
! Windows
! Minimum Requirements
! Recommended
|-
! Internet Connection*:
| Cable or DSL
| Cable or DSL
|-
! Operating System:
| XP, Vista, or Windows 7
| XP, Vista, or Windows 7
|-
! Computer Processor:
| CPU with SSE2 support, including Intel Pentium 4, Pentium M, Core or Atom, AMD Athlon 64 or later.
| 1.5 GHz (XP), 2-GHz (Vista) 32-bit (x86) or better
|-
! Computer Memory:
| 512 MB or more
| 1 GB or more
|-
! Screen Resolution:
| 1024x768 pixels
| 1024x768 pixels or higher
|-
! Graphics Card for XP**:
|
  • NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better
  • OR ATI Radeon 8500, 9250 or better
  • OR Intel 945 chipset

| [h=5]NVIDIA Graphics cards[/h] 9000 Series:
  • 9600, 9800
200 Series:
  • 275 GTX, 295 GTX
[h=5]ATI Graphics Cards[/h] 4000 Series:
  • 4850, 4870, 4890
5000 Series:
  • 5850, 5870, 5970

|-
! Graphics Card for Vista
or Windows 7
(requires latest drivers)**:
|
  • NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better
  • OR ATI Radeon 9500 or better
  • OR Intel 945 chipset

| [h=5]NVIDIA Graphics cards[/h] 9000 Series:
  • 9600, 9800
200 Series:
  • 275 GTX, 295 GTX
[h=5]ATI Graphics Cards[/h] 4000 Series:
  • 4850, 4870, 4890
5000 Series:
  • 5850, 5870, 5970

|-
You will need at least 1MBps. 512KBps may work slowly...less than that, don't bother try

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Okay, sorry about at first, I did manage to find them by now, but the side problem seems to have been covered already just now.
Ouch on that, not even my best computer here could do that. Guess I've been had.:TT TT:

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Could someone please write, where you can get a apropiate skin?

You can search for ==> 100% freebies paratec <== if you search for that exact frase, will be the first on the list.
Just teleport for this place and have fun. you can find everything here, skins, hairs, cloths, etc...all for free.
Since you there, get an pussy or an penis for your char. When you start you char is like barby or ken^^ it means no sexual organs, you must buy or find it for free. in this place you can get for free.
After you buy your itens (((you click buy to get the items, but all items there cost 0 Lindens, so it's for free))) you can find then in INVENTORY >> OBJECTS.
Important:
Most of items are inside boxes, here's how to proced:
1 - Click the box and drag
2 - Drop them to the floor.
3 - Click the box and select OPEN.
4 - Drag them to any folder you want.
You can create a new folder so you can organise better.
In some places you can't drop boxes, but sure you can do it on the streets. Remember to delete the box after you get the stuffs inside.

freebie001skin_001.jpg freebie000skin_001.jpg freebie001_001.jpg

chromo1418

Potential Patron
You can search for ==> 100% freebies paratec <== if you search for that exact frase, will be the first on the list.
Just teleport for this place and have fun. you can find everything here, skins, hairs, cloths, etc...all for free.
Since you there, get an pussy or an penis for your char. When you start you char is like barby or ken^^ it means no sexual organs, you must buy or find it for free. in this place you can get for free.
After you buy your itens (((you click buy to get the items, but all items there cost 0 Lindens, so it's for free))) you can find then in INVENTORY >> OBJECTS.
Important:
In some places you can't drop boxes, but sure you can do it on the streets. Remember to delete the box after you get the stuffs inside.

View attachment 22784View attachment 22785View attachment 22786

thx for that help.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I messed around a bit in Second Life but the graphics really hold it back and you can waste a bit too much time in it I found without getting that much out of it. Secondly, everyone always tries to get money from you (in-game money, which is either earned from other people giving you in-game money or by using real money). As such, most of the better stuff people charge for.

and the game is pretty empty now, it was once extremely popular but most places I went were just empty even in the non-H areas.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I don't get it. How do I start the game?

Go here:
Virtual Worlds, Avatars, free 3D chat, online meetings - Second Life Official Site

Install it, do all the updates, download all the HD stuff (if your PC can handle that), don't worry it's all automated once you do it through the dialogue boxes and the settings ;)

There are some HD plugins as well to mess around with after you are used to the game a bit.

Then you use the links above to launch the map, once logged in there you can use the map to launch the game and teleport to that spot in the game ;)
(Do the tutorial first though!)

S

Sr3Time6

Important:

View attachment 22784View attachment 22785View attachment 22786

I found the place but can't find how to use those menus. Help me out?

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Same, I landmarked it but seems the vendors are down. nothing works there anymore and taking a warp field the wrong way could end up leaving one trapped.

Psythe

Potential Patron
Ryona in Second Life?

After messing around on Second Life awhile back, and noticing the huge kink community on there, I was wondering how many people do any sort of RPing or similar on Second Life, or one of the other fairly numerous 'virtual world' sims.

I haven't really been on in quite a while, so I'm not sure how things have changed, but I'm curious how active ryona fans are on there.

Who's on there? Is the environment at all conducive to ryona, despite the admittedly lackluster graphics and somewhat clunky physics?

Thanks!

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I play on Second Life, mostly zako related stuff though.

Haven't seen too much Ryona stuff on there.

IM me if you want to meet up in SL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.