[PC] Second Life! (1 Viewer)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
hey guys!

It's been awhile since i stopped by!
(my youtubing has taken a dive since my first account was taken down!)
anyway...!
i dont think anyone has covered SL yet so lets begin!

What is Second Life?
Second Life! the huge world of social chatting and stuff :)
but there is also a whole heap of stuff in there that most people might not have known about!
i reuploaded my video which you can check out here, but theres bondage, contraptions, vore, you name it and its in there!

How the Ryona in SL works
The way all of this stuff works is by you manually activating the animations, (for example you need to right click the snake and choose the option to get eaten!)
For people who dont want this there is an amazing viewer called the RLV viewer!
the RLV view works with certain contraptions and allows the contraption to control the actions for you.
for example you and a friend (or enemy!) might find an RLV compatible contraption, your friend will be able to lock you in and you wont be able to escape until your friend lets you free! most of these RLV contraptions also control your characters clothing, so you might end up trapped with no clothes on until someone comes and finds you! (and they might not want to set you free >:-3)

Where can i find something sexy!? :D
heres a list of places i've found that i liked!
(copy the links into the SL address bar to go to the locations!)
first you will want to visit here to get yourself some amazing free clothing!
Siren's Nest a maze with many RLV traps, such as tentacles!
Siren's Loch a small island with a hungry croc, plants and a statue you probably should'nt touch!
The Hunt a really great area! loads of things that want to capture you from crazy trees to hungry snakes and horny ogres!
Yggdrasill Castle so much fetish all in one place! :D
Bali Hai the tropical island of traps!
Twisted Purple Rose the hungriest and horniest plants around!
Quicksand Cove will give you that sinking feeling!
Mausefalle Public RLV Dungeon more contraptions than you can shake a stick at!
Home of Qetesh lots of traps and predicaments! with a garden full of plants!
Toy's Toys LOTS of fun to be had here! (neighbours to Home of Qetesh!)
Amazon Jungle let out your primal side as you wrestle with snakes and spiderwebs!
SLVC the Second Life Vore Club, you are invited for dinner! Mr Trex insists!

i hope this list helps people, ask any questions you like and i'll answer if i can! :D

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I heard once it had rape content in it but it all got removed by the devs of the game after the news got wind of it.

Didn't realise it still had other ryona content...

Time to remember my account login lol and reinstall the game :P

oh and do you need premiums account to go to these areas and interact/view any of this content?

*edit* I can confirm you don't need premium account to see these areas, just an age verified account.

Last edited by a moderator:

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
yup you can get to everywhere in the list for free, but most do need the age verify thingy :)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
ok well I've spent some hours faffing about now in Second life on those locations. Nothing that interested me all that much.

I think they are more fun though when other players are there. While I went there there were never any other players around.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't been impressed with the yt vids I've seen so far. Lag gremlins rape the game itself constantly, and brutally.

The game is extremely laggy, however the content itself is lag free.

Also most people who play and upload YT videos have extremely crappy PCs and or internet connections and have their in-game settings unchanged or set too high. I have rarely suffered from lag myself that has ruined the game for me. The new graphics in this build are impressive. There are free nude skins available after you verify your age and there are some other nude skins if you have in-game money to spend.

The animations no matter what are lag free once you start an animation. You also have to just be patient. Click once for actions and not spam the action buttons/clicking. Longest I have had to wait so far to be put into an action is like 3 seconds.

noice1

Potential Patron
Didn't know anyone else here played, it can be a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Anyway, I'm not much on the animations since they're not that awesome and look jerky. Also if you start an avatar you're going to need to invest time in dressing it up and making it look presentable, that will probably put most people off. The real nice thing is the ability to have a 3D setting to supplement ryona, which I feel is done best through RP. Too bad the only really awesome RPer I know is addicted to her Film Noir RP place and has a ton of alts playing on it.

If you're really serious about getting into it, I suggest asking your questions here, because it's one of those, "How do I play this?" sort of experiences the first time. :)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
hehe i tried the RP side of SL but in the end found some of the more well-done "toys" to be more fun :D
like some of the plants where you have to press the direction buttons in the right order to escape!

noice1

Potential Patron
Yeah, those are fun, but some of them are scripted with really silly text, usually with typos or incorrect nouns. I might still have a landmark to one place that has a bunch of things your talking about: bugs, plants, spider, demonic creatures, even a weird slime monster behind a door. I don't think I've seen the type of trap you mention, they are older and you just stand up to get out of them.

It's good fun for a night but meeting new or interesting people is always a thrill. I guess that's making it sound easy though, since the standard way of going about it is to idle in a meeting spot profile stalking until you gather up the wits to talk to someone or vice versa.

P

Pawz

X3 hi, usual lurker but I made an account mostly to see pics. This forum post actual got me to finally try rlv X3 its a lot of fun ^^;;

Thanks for the info :3

M

Maryel

ok i dont know if cry or laugh - i made an account and then i noticed need age verification - ok i made another account with real info and my real life info and page says info was change that is not real WTH????

can someone help me and make an account verifyed?? i know is not good to ask but is to ask someone help or pay premium and well from what ive been anoyed these days trying to enter i dont think il pay yet o.o so plz if can help^^?

if not then is ok to ignore me since i dont want to trouble anyone

noice1

Potential Patron
Age Verification has nothing to do with your SL account information (you can use a dummy e-mail address). To age verifiy, simply login to the website, go to Account and then Age Verification and use real, verifiable information requested. This will prompt some info you might feel uncomfortable sharing, but it's not published.

A premium account is pretty useless unless you get more seriously involved like owning land or a business.

M

Maryel

NOPE it doesnt matter wish info i put . real or dummy info - i even put my identity number my driver number all real info from 4 ppl and still it says i dont exist

R

ryo18

is it safe to put your passport number in there? I've had my passport stolen before and it was such a hassle.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
EDIT: The following statement is NOT to be taken seriously.
If someone from the internet asks you for your social security # and address and full name and birth certificate, it's safe

noice1

Potential Patron
@___@

Ok, guys, it's not that serious. I used a standard State Identification (I live in the U.S.). Maryel, where are you from and what other information can you give?

M

Maryel

mexico and my info i used is my identity info and drive info

passport i dont have XD since i dont go out haha anyway i used every real info i had exact without having problems but still say it wrong every info i have

noice1

Potential Patron
You could try getting in touch with Linden Labs (may be tough since you're not a Premium account holder). All age verification is a check against public records. If something isn't right with the databases the server is checking against, I can see why it's not verifiying. Try to get into contact with the company, that's all I can think of.

M

Maryel

well il try ^^ thats all i can do XD cuz if it have so much trouble i wont even try to premium haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.