• Watchers 1
K

kiradevillic

When I open SDT.Swf I only see this thing
wwww10.jpg

how I gonna fix it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
When I open SDT.Swf I only see this thing how I gonna fix it?
Ensure that your security policy allows local SWF files to read and write to disk.
Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager

Download the latest Flash Projector and try running the game under it. Note: this method doesn't really "install" Flash Projector. It won't replace your current version and you can always remove the new one if it isn't helpful.
Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

From the same link as above: try downloading the "Flash Player projector content debugger" - it's identical in function to the Projector, but it will display error messages instead of hiding them. Try running the game under this application. Then grab a screenshot (or copy-paste the text) of any exceptions which appear during game startup.

Try running the game in a browser window (such as Google Chrome) by dragging and dropping the SWF file onto it. We recommend against doing this for normal gameplay, but it may achieve a different outcome (or a new error message) which clarifies the problem. If Flash Projector remains uncooperative while the browser works, and if the browser deliver reasonable performance, then you could simply continue to use the browser.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
this is the tweaked version of sdt that the loader uses, i believe modguy purposely left it unable to load by itself so people would know they are doing something wrong. (it was an unintended side effect that he liked when he implemented something else)

open the loader.swf, not sdt.swf

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.