SClover13's Little Assortment of BeeGees (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
I've been making backgrounds for a while now just for my own. Thought I'd share.. don't expect too much. Also, most of this is pretty theme-less.

Standard Backgrounds
BNA-bed.png

Animated Backgrounds
Overlooking a rainy industrial town: View attachment BG - Industrial Rain.swf
Space Marine walking through Sientsky's Space Corridor: View attachment Backy - Walking Marine Scifi.swf
StarCraft Wasteland (Dust blowing around): Nuclear Wasteland 1.swf [2M file]
StarCraft Wasteland - Onlooking Marine (Dust, smoke, and marine breathing): Space Marine2.swf [1.7M file]

Last edited:

sclover13

Content Creator
HentaiBob said:

Could you upload the shadow template?
I might have good use for that one.
Sadly, I deleted that psd file i was using with that shadow... its easy enough to make though so I'll remake on and post it here.

sclover13

Content Creator
Animated one of Silentsky's backgrounds (space corridor 3)... there is now a space marine who walks past.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• spacemarine backy.png
    spacemarine backy.png
    500.3 KB · Views: 17,415

sclover13

Content Creator
Added 2 Animated and 2 non-Animated StarCraft BeeGees. They are essentially the same apart from the inclusion of the Space Marine.

The art and animation was pulled from a deviantart user who I already forgot the name of. I just adapted it for the game. Despite the large size of the files I'll likely reuse the dust blowing animation again in a future animated BG.

New ones:

S

sevenofnine

Khzhak said:
so how do I add a .swf as a background? I know how to add an image.

Instead of "Import Background" use "Import Swf mod". At least, that's how I got it to work.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the Starcraft backgrounds and I see that you are another StarCraft player... good ;D. I would like to make a request, but it would probably be a pain in the ass. I would like to see an animated background that takes place in StarCraft II where
Raynor rescues Kerrigan and kills Tychus.
The background itself would be a cave,
images
except without the entrance and make it so it feels like a big room. In the background I would like to see a Hydralisk jerking off, or(and I know this is a long shot) a hydralisk fucking a Fem Zerg. Any kind of Zerg will be appreciated, but I recommend another Hydralisk or a Zergling. Thanks and I know this will be hard to do, but if you decide to do it, I applaud you sir. ;D

See you in the shadows... 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.