Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

Dilias

Potential Patron
So u dont know if its even possible to make textures invisible so that the mesh is there but for our eyes not visible? I deal with that problem almost a week now ;((

Farphignougen

Potential Patron
I said back here that if you set that armor's foot mesh to an invalid file, the feet should be invisible. I'd left some typos in the filenames of a few body meshes once and wound up with a bunch of floating heads, hands, and feet running around.

plxts

Potential Patron
hey man is it possible for you to mod those seeming impossible to reveal NPC's ? like Catherine or Rachel ect ect, is it possible for you to reengineer their tops ? (:

Dilias

Potential Patron
I said back here that if you set that armor's foot mesh to an invalid file, the feet should be invisible. I'd left some typos in the filenames of a few body meshes once and wound up with a bunch of floating heads, hands, and feet running around.

This isnt really working, did u try that out by urself? If u place the file in ur (for example "/DE/BD/") and just rename it to "_ab" the file will be ignored from the programm, where do i have exactly to change to an invalid and put the file exactly for your theorie?

BTW: I made it possible to switch my Pearlflame Sleipir with the Firefox Cruser. ^^ At least one good achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farphignougen

Potential Patron
I'm assuming you know how to use each class's .xml file to change what model to display for each interchangeable body part. One of the sections in each .xml file reads as follows:

Code:
<socket index="3" name="GL">
	<mesh index="0" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_00.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_00"/>
	<mesh index="1" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_01.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_01"/>
	<mesh index="2" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_02.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_02"/>
	<mesh index="3" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_03.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_03"/>
	<mesh index="4" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_04.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_04"/>
	<mesh index="5" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_05.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_05"/>
	<mesh index="6" filename="gl\wh_gl_n_06.mesh" name="WH_GL_N_06"/>
	<mesh index="7" filename="gl\wh_gl_nu_a_06.mesh" name="WH_GL_NU_A_06"/>
	<mesh index="8" filename="gl\wh_gl_nu_b_06.mesh" name="WH_GL_NU_B_06"/>
</socket>

This example is from the whipper's .xml file, hence the wh_ prefixes. One of those mesh index lines corresponds to your character's equipped glove item. If you change the filename parameter in that line to anything that's not a file on your hard drive, the model for that glove item in-game will be invisible. For you, the conflicting model will be gone, but anyone who's wearing your gloves and a different body item will have invisible forearms. I did try it before typing this, and it worked.

There's another section in each .xml file called FT for foot items. Just do the same thing to that.

Dilias

Potential Patron
I honoestly have to say i didnt use that kind of method i exchanged and renamed each time the files. ;/ So how can i open the file u are talking about? Which programm do u use for this?

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
I honoestly have to say i didnt use that kind of method i exchanged and renamed each time the files. ;/ So how can i open the file u are talking about? Which programm do u use for this?
I'll spare you the QuickBMS details...
Here is an archive of all the relevant *.xml's to do some model swapping for testing or permanent purposes:
Link -> Zippyshare.com

It is packaged with the appropriate folder hierarchy.

Some details about the process: Link -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/naughty-vixens-13/scarlet-blade-make-all-amor-nude-829/#post13504

Dilias

Potential Patron
Thanks kind of you but honestly I do know how to use QuickBMS i just have no idea how to get "into" the*.xml's to make there changes. :(

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Ah, didn't think about that! You know how to use QuickBMS, but do not know you can open *.xml with a plain text editor. That's quite funny, no offense ^^

*.xml is like any other text format. You may open it with the windows "editor", notepad++, as a programmer with your IDE, anything will do it. I recommend notepad++ or a programming environment because they cope quite well with different character encodings and your *.xml stays well structured and easily understandable :-)

Dilias

Potential Patron
LOL omg roflmow and howelse i can explain my brainless manners xxD Ok dude thx for the introduction i manged now to change every armory into a costume (only thing by that: if u put at first ur body armor away u will have no hands or feeds ^^). big thx for ur patience. :)

Farphignougen

Potential Patron
Those .xml files are just text, but because I prefer to use Windows' regular Notepad program,

guide1.jpg

it becomes clear that their formatting is kind of wonky.

They look just fine in Wordpad, though.

guide2.jpg

If you use Wordpad to save them as plain text files,

guide3.jpg

it'll fix their formatting to look right in Notepad.

guide4.jpg

The files will be a little bit smaller, and they'll still work in the game.

mechgouki

Potential Patron
My De-Censor is what you are looking for. She will look exactly like in the korean version, all her outfits with one exception:

Only one outift got a minor flaw, the one you talked about, the unsealer. You will miss out on, let's call them "HD" nipples. The nipples will look a little bit washed out with my pure texture based mod.

That's great! That's exactly what I need!

Could you give me a screenshot of what the uncensored sentinel looks like unsealed? Sorry if this sounds lazy. :(

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Yeah, it doesn't sound, it is lazy. I'll answer the same way:

Look at the screenshots of my nude mod and imagine a white, panty like "sticker" above her primary sex organ. That's how she will look.

Argant

Potential Patron
Someone put a link to the uploaded Korean Sentinel mesh files in another thread(I can't remember which thread).

Renaming the base .mesh and .amo into the SE/BD folder changes the Sentinel shape a bit. It's not the same as cyberskin but a bit more natural anyway. :)

Renaming the .mtl file changes the texture to the original one for the model.

triratna

Potential Patron
Shadow do you know how to change Item and skill description?

The switched mech naming between medic mech and whipper mech finally causes disturbance on my entire gaming mojo. This might sound silly but i'd rather not associate myself with the official fools and their stupid reality in that game. I wish to fix the mech name manually on my client. Please, i know how to use QuickBMS. but i don't where they store the english text data for item description and skill description.

Once this matter is solved, i'll be more than glad to reveal you my alpha testing participant AP coupon. Consider all the alpha test was pointless since they ignore most of my report and throw all the advises at my face.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Renaming the base .mesh and .amo into the SE/BD folder changes the Sentinel shape a bit. It's not the same as cyberskin but a bit more natural anyway. :)

Renaming the .mtl file changes the texture to the original one for the model.
Uhm, yeah, replacing the *.mesh files with the original korean ones does work. Where you able to spot a breast size difference or something like that?
Replacing the SE *.xmtl files enables the NA client to use original korean textures without the crazy flashing. But you need to install the korean textures for that, too.

But replacing the *.mtl? In my experience, it doesn't change anything. Seems like the *.mtl just references an *.xmtl file and does quite frankly nothing different between the different client versions.

Shadow do you know how to change Item and skill description?

The switched mech naming between medic mech and whipper mech finally causes disturbance on my entire gaming mojo. This might sound silly but i'd rather not associate myself with the official fools and their stupid reality in that game. I wish to fix the mech name manually on my client. Please, i know how to use QuickBMS. but i don't where they store the english text data for item description and skill description.
Sorry, haven't tried anything like that yet.
But take a look inside the \ScarletBlade\Data\L10N folder, because between developers L10n is a widespread numeronym for localization. You'll for sure find files related to that in there.

Once this matter is solved, i'll be more than glad to reveal you my alpha testing participant AP coupon. Consider all the alpha test was pointless since they ignore most of my report and throw all the advises at my face.
Yeah, their support plain sucks! Thanks for the offer, but it would be a waste, I hardly play ^^

Argant

Potential Patron
Uhm, yeah, replacing the *.mesh files with the original korean ones does work. Where you able to spot a breast size difference or something like that?

The Korean meshes are slightly larger with a more realistic shape. It's hardly noticeable.

Replacing the SE *.xmtl files enables the NA client to use original korean textures without the crazy flashing. But you need to install the korean textures for that, too.

But replacing the *.mtl? In my experience, it doesn't change anything. Seems like the *.mtl just references an *.xmtl file and does quite frankly nothing different between the different client versions.

The easiest way I found to change the meshes for different outfits was to rename SE_BD_N_00.amo and SE_BD_N_00.mesh to the outfit to be changed in the objects/PC/SE/BD folder. There's no need to change the .xmtl file or rename the .mtl.

As an example, renaming the two SE_BD_N_00.* files to SE_BD_N_04.* in SE/BD folder and then applying a different outfit texture(using the format from SE_BD_N_00.dds) SE_BD_N_04.dds in the PC/tex folder seems to work fine. :)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Ah, you are talking about changing outfits. Wasn't sure after your first post, Argant ^^

I don't like to rename, replace and change files in general. It is very hard to keep track of your changes and to update after a patch. The stuff I described in my last post was plain theory how the SE De-Censor could be made better, more thorough. That's the only means which could justify such "destructive" changes in my opinion ;-)

I would highly recommend the *.xml way of changing appearance of outfits instead - works flawlessly for underwear, for armors one has to find more creative ways and might have to do some of the *.mesh renaming/replacing you are talking about:
Link -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/naughty-vixens-13/scarlet-blade-make-all-amor-nude-829/#post13504

Update
@Argant: There is a link in my recommendation section for a noesis script. It might be just what you are looking for. If you want to experiment, that might be a good start.
Link -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/...e-areolatastic-mod-763/index13.html#post14399

Argant

Potential Patron
Ah, you are talking about changing outfits. Wasn't sure after your first post, Argant ^^

I don't like to rename, replace and change files in general. It is very hard to keep track of your changes and to update after a patch. The stuff I described in my last post was plain theory how the SE De-Censor could be made better, more thorough. That's the only means which could justify such "destructive" changes in my opinion ;-)

I would highly recommend the *.xml way of changing appearance of outfits instead - works flawlessly for underwear, for armors one has to find more creative ways and might have to do some of the *.mesh renaming/replacing you are talking about:
Link -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/naughty-vixens-13/scarlet-blade-make-all-amor-nude-829/#post13504

Copying the mesh files to the SE/BD folder seemed like the easiest way to get the Korean models to work.

My main aim is to figure out how to reduce the size of the breasts on the other character models. I guess it's normal with anime to have them bigger but not everyone thinks huge tits are attractive!
Hopefully someone will figure out an import/export script for blender eventually(or some other editor like niftools).
smile.png

Sentinel outfit 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.