Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (2 Viewers)

o5119

Potential Patron
You put them in the wrong folder. You put yours in Data\Effects\tex\ folder. That is completely wrong. As said clearly in the instructions and by a lot of people, you need to put it in Data\Objects\PC\tex\ folder.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Dear GVZ folk,

I need your help. I'm too inexperienced to fix the existing Scarlet Blade QuickBMS script. We might need help of the specialized unpacking guys at XeNTaX. The script works mostly fine with the US client, but extracting korean client *.gfpk files results in a loss of folder structure and filenames (some files turn into generic *.dat files, some files want to override each other because of missing folder structure). It may be the korean text encoding or the use of a slighty different FileXOR key - I have no clue.

Until now we tackled this problem with time & work. My full de-censor for example was only possible because I looked into all the texture files with wrong filenames and identified their corresponding costumes. It's a quite tedious process. For a clean, mesh-based de-censor it isn't that "easy" anymore, because most of the affected files are either binary or proprietary, hardly viewable and comparable. It is possible to achieve, but insane.

So, what do we need to do for a (complete and respectful) QuickBMS Script request at XeNTaX?

1. Example Packages: Ivaline packages are perfect example files, we should request a script for clean unpacking of the SE.gfpk [https://mega.co.nz/#!gsRDWKQA!Z3Z83jFRIt6rvolnTswfeidkc0NLJaCFrw-rmRhd7Ps] and maybe the tex.gfpk [https://mega.co.nz/#!t1ZnTL5I!FQnm1Xh62nAv9g8XT-dgDAPX9gMfiT3jI1LkKBrMJzM] for further testing.
  2. Executables: We need an archive of all the files within the game folder of a korean client (Ivaline? ^^) (everything within e.g. C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade, without the folders) and should provide it with our request. [Thanks to Ivaline: https://mega.co.nz/#!gtRylRJB!Qvnrw0...BF7_6J04G5PRMg]
  3. Request: We need a short and precise formulation of the request and someone who posts the request. I don't have an account over there, wouldn't mind if anyone else could do this.
  4. Base Queens Blade Script: We got the basic script, originally written by chroxx. We should provide this aswell, properly formatted like this:
Code:
goto 0x104 # queens blade script by chroxx
get files short
get null short

filexor "0x73 0x64 0x66 0x61 0x73 0x6C 0x64 0x66 0x6B 0x6A 0x66 0x73 0x6C 0x6B 0x65 0xA4 0xA9 0xA4 0xB8 0xA4 0xA7 0xA4 0xA9 0xA4 0xA9 0xA4 0xA4 0xA4 0xB7 0x73 0x64 0x66 0x21 0x40 0x40 0x23 0x21 0x40 0x46 0x24 0x47 0x67 0x66 0x67 0x64 0x73 0x00"

for i = 0 < files
    get id long
    putarray 0 i id
next i

for i = 0 < files
    get id1 long
    putarray 1 i id1
next i

for i = 0 < files
    getarray OFFSET 1 i
    if OFFSET == -1
        getdstring null 0x310 #this is the recursive directory info but we can skip it in this game
    endif
    if OFFSET != -1
        getdstring basename 0xF8
        get SIZE long
        get UNK01 long
        get UNK02 long
        getdstring NULL 0x18
        getdstring NAME 0x1EC
        getdstring basename 0x8
        putarray 2 i SIZE
        putarray 3 i NAME
    endif
next i

filexor ""
savepos base
for i = 0 < files
    getarray OFFSET 1 i
    getarray SIZE 2 i
    getarray NAME 3 i
    math OFFSET + base
    if NAME != 0
        log NAME OFFSET SIZE
    endif
next i

What do you think? Are you up to this? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Farphignougen

Potential Patron
The texture files the game uses for the nude bodies are named "(Class Prefix)_BD_N_00.dds" and the default lingerie textures included in ShadowX2X's nude mod are named "(Class Prefix)_PT_N_01.dds". If, for example, you make copies of the altered DE_PT_N_01.dds, DE_PT_N_01_NR.dds, and DE_PT_N_01_SP.dds files and change the PT_N_01 in their names to BD_N_00, then the Defender will look the same with the default underwear unsealed and removed as she would with the altered default underwear.

Nopi

Potential Patron
Haven't been around here in awhile and just learned about SB open beta. So jumped right in. Thanks for the mods and uncensoring. Really appreciate it.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for all the (unsealer) requests and interest. At the moment I mostly get in touch with other people who could help bringing the Queens Blade / Scarlet Blade Extractor Script up to date. It's highly focused on general modding & the sentinel de-censor. Important, but sadly you won't see shit ;-)

Because the Nude Mod is influenced by this De-Censor endeavour I'll try to get the latter first. The Nude Mod needs only some minor, laid-back fixes of nipples and some adjustments in the crotch area after that. I can mostly rely on existing work.
I can't tell you an exact date as of now, but after somebody was able to fix the QuickBMS Script it won't be long until release of the Nude Mod!

@MarinoKadame: Yep

@Nopi: You're welcome!

zelda4569

Potential Patron
I dont know if this is a bug or is it just me....
Tried the V3 mod for SE.

04_14_11_00_12.jpg 04_14_11_00_24.jpg

As you can see, my se is glowing very pretty lol.

Works normal after you get lv5 armour:
04_14_11_12_16.jpg

cowboys12

Potential Patron
I downloaded your V2 ALL nude and got gray characters when I make them nude... sry forgot to mention this but medic seems to be the only one glitching with gray textures..

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
@saeraimut
Hey Saeraimut,
Naaa, not really. That's what my Link & Recommendation Section is for, just look into some of the threads over there and you'll get what you search for. I will not mod any meshes and there already are some really well made texture based "nude"-armors out there.

@zelda4569
I removed every texture based mod for a clean environment and installed the De-Censor V3 as uploaded in this thread: Same outfit, different result. Sure you didn't miss the extraction of some of the *_SP files within my archive or replaced some of my files with another mod?
screen_041413.jpg

@cowboy12
Hmm, grey? Would love to see a screenshot! You could check the ME_PT_N_01.dds file within your tex folder with a software like paint.NET or Photoshop with the NVIDIA *.dds Plugin. Maybe it IS grey and thus corrupted.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Can I install "Nude Mod (All Classes) V2" to become like this!! Tell me how to solve??
View attachment 10470

Hey a0911878968,

I focus on the international game client, mine.
It looks like you are playing with a korean client. Overwrite the textures within your /tex/ folder with the files in this archive:
Zippyshare.com
Password as usual. Installation method as usual. If you do not use a korean client I do not know what could cause this error.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
What do you have in mind, Barill? Maybe you'll have to, maybe you don't ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.