Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (2 Viewers)

kalleas

Potential Patron
How do I get access to the DDS texture maps by my self? (I want to make my own skins).

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
How do I get access to the DDS texture maps by my self? (I want to make my own skins).
Use quickbms.exe as provided in xTechnos Scarlet Blade Mods thread to extract your clients *.gfpk packages. Or use the tex.gfpk package provided by Ivaline! Paint .NET or Photoshop with the NVIDIA DDS Tools are possible Editors. You've got to dig a little bit deeper if you really want to mod. I just lurked through >40 pages of this thread and began modding.

Here are the files you requested. They are up-to-date Korean files as of today. [...]
You are plain awesome! I can't even thank you enough :D

> EDIT <

You are still working on the Unsealer nude ?
Not really at the moment. Working on a clean De-Censor everytime I got time. Because the Queen's Blade / Scarlet Blade QuickBMS Scripts XOR decrypt information outdated a bit, I focus on learning about that.

Bazardino

Potential Patron
Sorry if the question has already been asked, but what are the main differences between the korean version (ie what the dev intended to do), and the localized (and censored) occidental version?
With the mods on first page, is it possible to have the same as the original korean version?

o5119

Potential Patron
Sorry if the question has already been asked, but what are the main differences between the korean version (ie what the dev intended to do), and the localized (and censored) occidental version?
With the mods on first page, is it possible to have the same as the original korean version?

The main difference is that the KR version has the Sentinel the way they are intended to be - normal little girl body with nipples geometries like all the other classes. International version, aside from the obvious censor, doesn't have the nipples geometries as well. Shadow has been working on replicating, and replacing the Sent in the international version to be as authentic as possible to the KR version. But so far, only texture swaps has been achieved. With the new files, he is trying to push his mod to the next level by replacing the mesh files with the authentic KR version so you get the nipple geometries like other classes, and if he can achieve that, he will have truly created an authentic Sentinel De-Censor mod that is exactly the same as the KR version.

Bazardino

Potential Patron
Thanks for the answer :)
If the main difference is only that, I think that it is pretty surprising that there is so little censorship in the localization process...

Eolis

Potential Patron
Shadow, could you share some information on how to use those 3D model ? Well, no, just with what and in what to import them. I can figure out the rest myself.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
KR and International (INT) both use the same proprietary formats. If you extract one of the KR *.mesh files and put them into the corresponding INT folder the internal *.mesh file loader of the game should be able to use that.

The same goes for the *.xmtl files, which are the material definitions responsible for the sentinel flickering & more if you try to use the original, unmodified KR texture files within an INT client. It is possible to put all the KR *.xmtl files into your INT folder and even the INT *.mesh files will use them. A simple replacement of INT *.mesh files with KR *.mesh files might be the logical next step (if they really differ), but a complete & clean extraction of the Scarlet Blade *.gfpk package format is much more important at the moment.

The *.mesh & *.xmtl files (of the Sentinel) are inside the *.gfpk within the folder \Data\Objects\PC\SE.

JannelleSilver

Potential Patron
So i went to C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade>\Data\Objects\PC\tex and copy and pasted ur files into the tex folder, the one containing tex.gfpk in it and nothing happens, all characters still look the same and nothing has changed, am i doing something wrong?

Did you paste the zip files into this location or did you unzip the files and paste the .dds files into this location?

D

deathforall

lols nvm, didn't realize that u had to take off the gear in order for it to change, kind of sucks though since can't use it in combat, or is there a way to fix that?

JannelleSilver

Potential Patron
Shadow's mod doesn't change the armor, just replaces the default lingerie with a nude skin. If you've got your armor on still, nothing looks different unless you're in the starter area where nobody has armor yet. Easiest way to test is to create a new character and see if everyone is nude when you first enter the game.

If you're interested in having the armor look different or be more revealing, check under the "Related Mods" section of the first post.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
nope... i just wanted my sentinel to be decensored and nothing else, but it isnt working :/
  • Double check where you installed the game (!)
  • Double check whether you downloaded the correct archive (SB-SE-DC-MOD-V3.zip) and if it contains 164 *.dds files
  • Extract (!) the archive into the Data|Objects|PC|tex folder within your game folder (where you installed your game)
    • Double check this folder, whether there are the original tex.gfpk and a whole bunch of the *.dds files from the de-censor inside

Be very careful to precisely follow the given installation instructions. It is highly probable that you did a small mistake, keep that in mind!
You may ask again afterwards, but provide screenshots as evidence, maybe one of your tex folder, one of your scarlet blade game folder where the SB.exe lies, one ingame with an armor showing some sentinel skin. Try to ask more specific questions, nobody can help you if it just "doesn't work". Tell us about your installation process and give us some context about your system.

JannelleSilver

Potential Patron
WARNING
Beware of whitespace and line-endings if you copy & paste from here. Use your browsers address bar or your text editor as an an intermediator. Paste the password in there first, clean up unnecessary whitespace, then copy from there!

To be on the safe side, copy the password from the first post into something like Notepad and make sure there aren't any white spaces accidentally included. It's really easy to have an extra tab or space when just copying and that will cause the password to fail.
*edit*
Just pulled the Sentinal V3 package down from the zippyshare link and confirmed that the password worked.

kaaskop

Potential Patron
KR and International (INT) both use the same proprietary formats. If you extract one of the KR *.mesh files and put them into the corresponding INT folder the internal *.mesh file loader of the game should be able to use that.

The same goes for the *.xmtl files, which are the material definitions responsible for the sentinel flickering & more if you try to use the original, unmodified KR texture files within an INT client. It is possible to put all the KR *.xmtl files into your INT folder and even the INT *.mesh files will use them. A simple replacement of INT *.mesh files with KR *.mesh files might be the logical next step (if they really differ), but a complete & clean extraction of the Scarlet Blade *.gfpk package format is much more important at the moment.

The *.mesh & *.xmtl files (of the Sentinel) are inside the *.gfpk within the folder \Data\Objects\PC\SE.

I am just starting with this mod stuff. Thanks for all the info.

Is there any data in the .xmtl file that have to be changed if want to play around with the transparency of a texture?

I've tried messing around with some textures but it just displays black when i start the game.

Should it be possible to rename mesh and texture files of let say a cashshop item to a lvl 10 armor for instance?

69Tea

Potential Patron
  • Double check where you installed the game (!)
  • Double check whether you downloaded the correct archive (SB-SE-DC-MOD-V3.zip) and if it contains 164 *.dds files
  • Extract (!) the archive into the Data|Objects|PC|tex folder within your game folder (where you installed your game)
    • Double check this folder, whether there are the original tex.gfpk and a whole bunch of the *.dds files from the de-censor inside

Be very careful to precisely follow the given installation instructions. It is highly probable that you did a small mistake, keep that in mind!
You may ask again afterwards, but provide screenshots as evidence, maybe one of your tex folder, one of your scarlet blade game folder where the SB.exe lies, one ingame with an armor showing some sentinel skin. Try to ask more specific questions, nobody can help you if it just "doesn't work". Tell us about your installation process and give us some context about your system.

ok, sry... but i've got not that much exprience with mods and i dont really know what i'm doing wrong, so... what am i doing wrong? ^^'

screenshots:
tex folder
main folder
skins

i'm from germany, if you might wonder why these folders looks a bit differnt (i hope, theres no problem because of this) or my english sounds arkward :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.