Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (3 Viewers)

punkbuzter

Potential Patron
Thank you for taking your time letting me know where to find the password, I was kind of in a rush today so I didn't have the time to read it all, sry.
Though the MEGA link remains down for me, don't know why. There's just 1 link, and nothing else to click on once on the site, and here's what it looks like just after clicking the MEGA-link:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

metasinz

Potential Patron
Thank you for taking your time letting me know where to find the password, I was kind of in a rush today so I didn't have the time to read it all, sry.
Though the MEGA link remains down for me, don't know why. There's just 1 link, and nothing else to click on once on the site, and here's what it looks like just after clicking the MEGA-link:

That looks like something related to what your ISP chose to block, but meh I might be wrong. Anyways if you can download from zippyshare that all is well I guess.

I could try uploading to mediafire as well, if I can get permission from ShadowX2X, but in any case it seems like mediafire is going all out in deleting stuff like this from their servers haha.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
not sure were to ask this but is there a way to increase boob size? I tried swapping breast textures IE giving Sentinel defender's Boobs but I don't think it did anything

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
can you pm any free programs for that or post a link?
Blender would be the way to go (blender.org - Get Blender).
But don't get me wrong, usually people need at least six months to get something done with this kind of software. There are Tutorials on YouTube to speed up the process, but don't get caught in the Tutorial-Trap (always relying on Tutorials to get something done). It's quite ambitious to try to mod the proprietary *.mesh format of Scarlet Blade.

Sentinel De-Censor V3 Released. The quick-fix specular maps got replaced by the proper shared specular maps from other classes, whatever I where able to find.
The differences to V2.5 (Quick Fix) will be very hard to spot. You really do not need to update if you play casually and don't have every fancy unusual costume which exists in this game ;-)

hi, Shadow,
i see you are working on a unsealer replacer,

can you then make a version of the default swimsuit that is not fully naked but just topless instead, so the bottom part of the suit is retained?
i think it kinda makes sense to only be fully nude when unsealed, thus those 70 gold unsealers wont be useless :D
Hey Kusho,
Think about the poor people ;-)
Your request goes into the costume mod direction and I decline these in general. But yours isn't unreasonable. Will put it into my Notebook, but no promises.

kusho

Potential Patron
hi, Shadow,
i see you are working on a unsealer replacer,

can you then make a version of the default swimsuit that is not fully naked but just topless instead, so the bottom part of the suit is retained?
i think it kinda makes sense to only be fully nude when unsealed, thus those 70 gold unsealers wont be useless :D

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Blender would be the way to go (blender.org - Get Blender).
But don't get me wrong, usually people need at least six months to get something done with this kind of software. There are Tutorials on YouTube to speed up the process, but don't get caught in the Tutorial-Trap (always relying on Tutorials to get something done). It's quite ambitious to try to mod the proprietary *.mesh format of Scarlet Blade.

Sentinel De-Censor V3 Released. The quick-fix specular maps got replaced by the proper shared specular maps from other classes, whatever I where able to find.
The differences to V2.5 (Quick Fix) will be very hard to spot. You really do not need to update if you play casually and don't have every fancy unusual costume which exists in this game ;-)

yea so I looked into and this beyond my level I relized so im just gonna stick with swapping the texture for my mods to give the (illusion of bigger boobs lol)

hopefully we can get one of the more experienced modders to take this on hehe :)

steely86

Potential Patron
Hey i have a question.
Base Lingerie unc mod.jpg Seal remover.jpg
Left is Base Lingerie Nude Mod.
And Right is Seal Removed Gear.
The Nipples on the left Picture look much better than the right os this normal ?
I have combined Nude and decensor mod files
SE_PT_N_01
SE_PT_N_01_NR
SE_PT_N_01_SP
This three from the nude mod and the rest from the decensor modv3.
Sorry for ask eventually twice but i do not understand all posts in this thread.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Hey i have a question.
View attachment 10019View attachment 10020
Left is Base Lingerie Nude Mod.
And Right is Seal Removed Gear.
The Nipples on the left Picture look much better than the right os this normal ?
I have combined Nude and decensor mod files
SE_PT_N_01
SE_PT_N_01_NR
SE_PT_N_01_SP
This three from the nude mod and the rest from the decensor modv3.
Sorry for ask eventually twice but i do not understand all posts in this thread.
Yes, it is absolutely normal & the installation method was correct if you are unsure about that. It just doesn't matter in the context of your question.

First you need to understand how the unsealer works:
Lets talk about an uncensored character class, e.g. the Medic. At first there are the default underwear textures. If you equip an unsealer, your medic character model will be replaced with an unsealed one, that has a special material (set of textures, you mentioned one whole set for the Sentinel) assigned to it and some additional polygons in the breast area, displaying a high resolution nipple.

Because our Sentinel got censored, these additional polygons are missing in our unsealed version of the character model. Thus we are missing out on a high resolution nipple and you only see the washed, low resolution one from the base texture.
It is technically correct, that my mod isn't a complete-full-100%-de-censor mod. Some compromises had to be made, because i have yet to be provided with the files i requested in this thread:
Link -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/requests-22/current-korean-queens-blade-files-756/#post12463

As long this doesn't happen my hands are tied.

TL;DR - Yes, you did everything well and the mod works as expected. I just can't fix mesh based censorship at the moment because i haven't received korean meshes yet and do not want to mess with the proprietary mesh format. (Request -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/requests-22/current-korean-queens-blade-files-756/#post12463)

steely86

Potential Patron
Yes, it is absolutely normal & the installation method was correct if you are unsure about that. It just doesn't matter in the context of your question.

First you need to understand how the unsealer works:
Lets talk about an uncensored character class, e.g. the Medic. At first there are the default underwear textures. If you equip an unsealer, your medic character model will be replaced with an unsealed one, that has a special material (set of textures, you mentioned one whole set for the Sentinel) assigned to it and some additional polygons in the breast area, displaying a high resolution nipple.

Because our Sentinel got censored, these additional polygons are missing in our unsealed version of the character model. Thus we are missing out on a high resolution nipple and you only see the washed, low resolution one from the base texture.
It is technically correct, that my mod isn't a complete-full-100%-de-censor mod. Some compromises had to be made, because i have yet to be provided with the files i requested in this thread:
Link -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/requests-22/current-korean-queens-blade-files-756/#post12463

As long this doesn't happen my hands are tied.

TL;DR - Yes, you did everything well and the mod works as expected. I just can't fix mesh based censorship at the moment because i haven't received korean meshes yet and do not want to mess with the proprietary mesh format. (Request -> http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/requests-22/current-korean-queens-blade-files-756/#post12463)

Thank you for your explanation.:cool::cool:
I thought I'd done something wrong.

R

RnDMonkey

So if I wanted to do my own nude skin, I would just need to modify, say, the lossless textures you posted and save them as .dds files in DT1 format and replace yours? I ask because, with due respect, I think most of the nipples in your nude mod are not particularly cute and most of the pubic regions are disgusting. The whipper is by far the worst - she looks like she's been ridden way too hard and had few children and never recovered. Other than her bust size, I think Jasmine Byrne is a good prototype for the whipper as her skin tone is approaching the whipper's:

Edit: Sorry about the inappropriate pic.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for your disarming honesty, RnDMonkey ;-)
Yes, you could totally do that. I believe you could even use a higher quality DXT Format like DXT5. Don't forget to tell me about your mod!

khaosblakheart

Potential Patron
i got a question, so i tried to put the files inside the "tex : file" so the mods would work, is it normal to ask for a password? or am i doing something wrong? ... or did they add patch it during yesterdays maintenance?

Nevermind i found it out, now we'll see if it works

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Are you ok with korean beta client file ? They could be outdated and stuff. If you are i'll upload them for you.
Something between 5-10 costumes would be outdated. Not the ideal solution, but more than enough for some experimentation of mesh & material based decensor. So yeah, I'd be grateful. You write about a single "beta client file" - is it an installer? If you got an installed version I'd prefer only the files requested in the request thread, but no pressure ^^
Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Damn MediaFire insta-blocked it again :-)
I suggest zippyshare.com (and check the "Private Upload" box). In the beginning, I preferred MediaFire aswell but their DCMA prosecution is sooo rude and sometimes random.

Ivaline

Potential Patron
I have the latest Korean client updated if you need something out of it.

Too bad Sentinel patch doesn't work with Korean client due to shading problem.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
I have the latest Korean client updated if you need something out of it.
Even though I got parts from many different sources, some outdated, some not, I could still make good use of real, current versions of these files by a single source:

• \Data\Objects\PC\SE\SE.gfpk (~38mb)
  • An Packaged Archive of \Data\Shaders (~1mb)
  • \Data\Effect\ParentMtls\ParentMtls.gfpk (3kb)
  • \Data\Objects\PC\tex\tex.gfpk (~400mb)

It should compress quite well, take 7zip if you want to save some traffic.

Too bad Sentinel patch doesn't work with Korean client due to shading problem.
You mean the nude mod, don't you?
That's why I experiment with material file replacers to make the international client fully compatible with the uncensored korean client files. I could refrain from any kind of desctructive changes within the textures and thus guaranteeing compatibility to both clients.
No ~5% specular information loss, no batch-processing of hundrets of files - and it already works ingame within my international client. Just some missing files and problems with this new approach to solve. I'd make good use of your file-uploading-effort!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.