sby's loader imports (14 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Alright...mostly I am looking for a reliable way to pinpoint the layers/costume pieces used to make an swf/mod so that I can properly register them with moreClothing. Is there a way to do this besides using ffdec?
do the simple entry not specifying the modtype, and then just skim the menus to see what it added. easy if you only do it with a few things being loaded at a time.

An additional question. Is there any way to get the breastexpansion mod to work with SDTDialogueActionsv4.02? When I load dialogue actions, effectivecuminside no longer increases...
hmm, haven't tried the newer dialog actions. not sure when i will get around to looking into it.

Whichworks

Potential Patron
So just found this game and your mods. Totally awesome!
I'm having some trouble though. I'm trying to disable/limit the breast expansion and increase the belly expansion. I have the superbreastexpansion mod setting set to 0 to deactivate breast expansion and maxbreastsize also set to 0. The breasts still grow. Am I doing something wrong?

colin

Content Creator
There is a line, around the 6th option in the settings file:
breastexpansionactive=1
if you change that to 0, breast expansion will not occur. I believe the superbreastexpansion allows them to grow PAST the normal limit, it does not change whether expansion is active.
Keep in mind, for the settings file to have an effect it must be placed in a "Settings" folder in your main SDT directory.
If that does not work, it MAY be one of the few settings files that go with the mod itself... but I do not believe this is one of those.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I imagine this will be a simple question but at the same time I suppose there's no guarantee of that...do you think it would be possible to create a unique dialogue line for animtools involving first penetration? Sort of like how you have the custom "cuminher" line as a part of animtools. I'm not sure how the coding works for the mod so that's why I'm unsure if this is possible.

Whichworks

Potential Patron
Ah, thanks Colin. For some reason I had a setting file in the mod folder AND the settings folder. Deleted the one in the mod folder and it registers the settings correctly now. But I've run into another problem. For some reason the original body model shows over the parts as they expand. I think I saw this problem earlier in the thread but I can't find it again. So I've got the initial belly and breast size layered over top of the expanding size. What can I do to fix that?

0nymous

Potential Patron
Backgrounds reverse to non-custom ones a second after loading a girl file in the new Loader pack.
Not sure if it's the newer loader's version fault. I cannot pinpoint the exact cause myself. The .png background appears for a second and when the custom girl loading finishes, it switches back to the generic SDT one.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Backgrounds reverse to non-custom ones a second after loading a girl file in the new Loader pack.
Not sure if it's the newer loader's version fault. I cannot pinpoint the exact cause myself. The .png background appears for a second and when the custom girl loading finishes, it switches back to the generic SDT one.

I had a problem like this with a charcode at one point, I think the issue was that the girl's character code includes a "bg:#" in the line. So you'd have the split-second initial load of things like char.swf, bg.png, dialogue.txt, and so on, but then it loads the character code, hits that line, and reverts the background.

Try finding that (in the girl's code.txt you can ctrl + f for "bg:" and that should find it, if it's there) and removing it and seeing if that works.

A

AJaxTheGud

So, i downloaded the Breast + Belly increase when ingesting cum, but only the breasts increases, and i have a little problem, too... When i load the mod, it says: "BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt not found". Can you help me?

un4g3table

Potential Patron
Ok im a complete noob when venturing into thing like this however, i would like to ask how to save a character the will load with all the custom SWF.files upon loading the game, i create a character but then im unable to save her, load the game up again and the hair disappears along with the boots.

I know there is probably a super simple way to get them to load with all the other clothes that are in the loader so that i dont have to keep creating the character everytime i load up, but for the life of me i cant work it out.
Tried adding the hairs to the hairs folder in: $INIT$/moreclothingmods/hairs but they dont show up in the game.

Alternatively how can i create then save a character to load up later with all the mods?

sorry for being noob xD

ps great work on the mod sby! <3

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Ok im a complete noob when venturing into thing like this however, i would like to ask how to save a character the will load with all the custom SWF.files upon loading the game, i create a character but then im unable to save her, load the game up again and the hair disappears along with the boots.

Either (A) input the mods in question into MoreClothing, which will allow you to make character codes involving them (requires installing MoreClothing which can be daunting to a new user) or (B) put a copy of each of the mods into the character folder the girl is going to be in (follow standard procedure for making a new girl - give them the appropriate folder in Mods.txt, add this folder to CharacterFolders, put in the Code.txt/Thumb.png) AND put a file in there called Mods.txt in which you list the filenames of all mods that will be loaded.

Let's say you wanted to use just Faceless' mermaid tail mod, which is titled mermaid.mod. You'd put that in the folder of the girl you're making and in the Mods.txt file, you'd have "mermaid.mod" as one line. Then, the girl SHOULD load in with the mermaid tail when you initialize her. Expand the Mods.txt file as far as is necessary (it sounds like you have 2 swf mods so yours would be 2 lines - if you have more and didn't bring up the others, it's 1 line per mod).

I'd suggest taking a quick look over this thread [W.I.P] SDT Tutorial for Very Newbie User as well, as you would probably find some useful information there beyond what I've said (and that also should clear up any confusion my statements have brought up).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
^^ what he said.

if doing the moreclothing way, you have to make an entry n the moreclothing settings file to specify to register that mod to be loaded.

un4g3table

Potential Patron
Either (A) input the mods in question into MoreClothing, which will allow you to make character codes involving them (requires installing MoreClothing which can be daunting to a new user) or (B) put a copy of each of the mods into the character folder the girl is going to be in (follow standard procedure for making a new girl - give them the appropriate folder in Mods.txt, add this folder to CharacterFolders, put in the Code.txt/Thumb.png) AND put a file in there called Mods.txt in which you list the filenames of all mods that will be loaded.

Let's say you wanted to use just Faceless' mermaid tail mod, which is titled mermaid.mod. You'd put that in the folder of the girl you're making and in the Mods.txt file, you'd have "mermaid.mod" as one line. Then, the girl SHOULD load in with the mermaid tail when you initialize her. Expand the Mods.txt file as far as is necessary (it sounds like you have 2 swf mods so yours would be 2 lines - if you have more and didn't bring up the others, it's 1 line per mod).

I'd suggest taking a quick look over this thread [W.I.P] SDT Tutorial for Very Newbie User as well, as you would probably find some useful information there beyond what I've said (and that also should clear up any confusion my statements have brought up).

I would like to send a very well deserved thank you for the help! :D took me almost 3 hours but i eventually got there, thank you to bot yourself and sby, and that link was extremely useful as well, i now only have a small issue with not being able to change the color of 1 item when i could before but that is something i can live with :D keep up the great work!!

T

theguire

Hey, sby...

Just a note to say thanks for you tutorial. It was obvious there was a lot of people contributing to the "game" and therefore a lot fun, funny, weird stuff I was missing out on...I just could not figure out how it all got loaded.
Thanks for making the effort...

aztlan

Casual Client
More clothing adds the nipple button for bra mods. Is there a way to trigger this in dialog commands?

Currently if I activate Iago's new Pulled Down Bra (Bra).swf (v2.0) mod via Dialogue Actions the nipple will disappear. This doesn't happen with the "top" version (V1.0)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Currently if I activate Iago's new Pulled Down Bra (Bra).swf (v2.0) mod via Dialogue Actions the nipple will disappear.
Register it with moreClothing instead of loading the SWF file directly. moreClothing has a +nipple registration option for bras. Apply the bra itself via partial charCode at the appropriate moment.

T

TinoAlbino

have a problem with the animtool v15. I did everything just how it is explained in the guide but when i want to use the position it is just the normal one and nothing is changed. Please help

Hank East

Content Creator
Yo Sby

I used vanillaarmpatchV2 to fix the hue shift issue with Iris Costume this Iris outfit. However, the bug that causes her lower sleeves to shit colour wasn't fixed by it.

In the past I used the V1 of vanillaarmpatch to fix it, but I've lost it with the rest of my stuff when my PC died and now I can't download V1 from the link you put up. If it isn't much trouble, could you please upload it onto MediaFire like the V2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.