sby's loader imports (11 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Yo Sby

I used vanillaarmpatchV2 to fix the hue shift issue with Iris Costume this Iris outfit. However, the bug that causes her lower sleeves to shit colour wasn't fixed by it.

In the past I used the V1 of vanillaarmpatch to fix it, but I've lost it with the rest of my stuff when my PC died and now I can't download V1 from the link you put up. If it isn't much trouble, could you please upload it onto MediaFire like the V2?
here ya go
vanillaarmpatchV1.zip

surprised that the second version doesn't fix it, weird

Ninjaman47

Potential Patron
hey got a question, just recently downloaded the superbellyV2 and superbreastV3 and trying to add them to loader, but not sure if I'm doing right.

can anyone help?

stuntcock

Content Creator
trying to add them to loader
If you want to load a mod once (i.e. to test it out) then switch to the Modding tab, click the Swf Mod button, browse to the file, and select it. If it's an advanced mod, then it will probably complain that its Settings file is missing. Mods can usually work without a Settings file - by relying on default values for any customizable parameters. If the mod seems promising, then take a minute to copy its Settings file into your Settings folder and read through the various options available. There may be a few hidden features which are disabled by default, or some more specialized ones which you'd prefer to disable for performance reasons.

If you want the mod to load routinely during game startup (so that it becomes a standard element of your gameplay), then you'll need to included it in your $INIT$ folder. You can find instructions here.

V

Victor P

Okay so big question here. I'm new to all of this stuff. I've got the game installed I know how to run it and all that.
Where I'm having trouble is the position. How to change the position of the character (IE: Doggy style, cowgirl, missionary) I know its possible because I've seen it and the reason I grabbed this version was the getting started page recommended it and said it has other positions by default. But I can't figure out how to change it I'm terrible with computers so please bare with me if my questions sound like basics I should know I do apologize. Can someone help me out with how to change it and add more without having to do any coding myself?

stuntcock

Content Creator
How to change the position of the character (IE: Doggy style, cowgirl, missionary)
Click the Loader tab. Click one of the white buttons.

sdt-loaderscreenshot-jpg.52121

and add more without having to do any coding myself?
You can download additional position files in the Animtools Positions thread, but you should know that sby sby has already gathered many of the best ones into the default package.

You can create new positions on your own by running the AnimtoolsV15.swf file, but it's somewhat tricky to use. If you're uncomfortable with computers then you may get overwhelmed. It's probably best to start by Loading one of the existing files (such as ATV_doggy_hard), making a few minor adjustments, and then Saving the result (with a new filename) and testing it in-game.

If you attempt to get too ambitious right away, then you'll probably end up with a weird position in which no penetration actually occurs. Or the characters will just get bent into pretzels. Or their limbs become separated from their torsos.

zatoxd

Potential Patron
I would like to use this mod, but I understand almost nothing with these tutorials, someone could pass me the game or mod ready please? I would appreciate, thanksView attachment 54466

Moderator edit: removed excessive quoting

Last edited by a moderator:

zatoxd

Potential Patron
[Quote = "stuntcock, mensaje: 127040, miembro de: 4426"] ¿Qué ? Mod estás tratando de utilizar [/ quote]
hijo Que Todos los que estan disponibles pero me conformo con el de doggy style por ahora si hay una facilidad de tnerlo

Futajunk

Potential Patron
Hey Sby, Would you be able to add in the option to expand and/or Her Penis or His Penis in 'BreastExpPlus' ?
Thank you for all your amazing work so far!

Likitgoo

Potential Patron
I'm not sure where the correct place to ask for help is, but I'm having trouble loading SWFs into moreclothes. I put them in the folder and then add them to the settings.txt but I get the red message that they failed to load (only the couple I added not the whole mod) Sorry if this is the wrong place. Thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm having trouble loading SWFs into moreclothes. I put them in the folder and then add them to the settings.txt but I get the red message that they failed to load (only the couple I added not the whole mod)
It may be just a syntax error; we can fix those pretty quickly.
  1. Identify the SWF files (e.g. provide download links).
    • Note: some SWF files are actually Loader mods; they simply won't work with moreClothing.
  2. Copy-paste the relevant section from your settings file.
  3. Take a screenshot of the error message.

D

darkslayer_91

Not sure if this is the right topic where to ask, but I really can't get animtools to work. I've done eveything the guide ask to do, but I can't see the various positions when I open SDT from Loader.swf.

Likitgoo

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply. I was not aware of Loader mods not working in more clothes. This seems to be it. Much appreciated. Is there a tag for non loader clothes?

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Thanks for the reply. I was not aware of Loader mods not working in more clothes. This seems to be it. Much appreciated. Is there a tag for non loader clothes?

That depends on your definition of "non-loader."

If you mean "Loader mods that are not Moreclothing compatible," there is a tag in the downloads section for clothes that are compatible with MoreClothing (called "MoreClothing Compatible," simply enough).

If you mean "Vanilla Mods" (as in literally mods that don't need the Loader, thus being non-Loader mods), then you'd want the "Vanilla" tag.

Only some Loader mods don't work with MoreClothing. Others do; for example, this mod requires the Loader to run, but is MoreClothing compatible.

stuntcock

Content Creator
when i try to play it say error loading sdt.swf
SDT modding is somewhat temperamental. The modding framework tends not to be very adaptive or user-friendly, so it's very important that you read and follow the instructions. If you run into difficulty, you should Search the forums for answers -- because doing so is much faster than waiting five hours for simple troubleshooting advice :)

In this case, the simplest explanation is that you've tried to run Loader.swf from within the ZIP file. That isn't going to work; Loader.swf must be able to access several adjacent files (especially SDT.swf) in order to fulfill its purpose. You must extract the entire ZIP file into a new folder. Once that's done, you can run the newly-created Loader.swf file or double-click on one of the Shortcuts that sby sby has provided.

Common SDT & Loader questions answered

Likitgoo

Potential Patron
That depends on your definition of "non-loader."

If you mean "Loader mods that are not Moreclothing compatible," there is a tag in the downloads section for clothes that are compatible with MoreClothing (called "MoreClothing Compatible," simply enough).

If you mean "Vanilla Mods" (as in literally mods that don't need the Loader, thus being non-Loader mods), then you'd want the "Vanilla" tag.

Only some Loader mods don't work with MoreClothing. Others do; for example, this mod requires the Loader to run, but is MoreClothing compatible.

Ah I was not aware of that tag thank you very much!

Theeone

Potential Patron
Sorry if this has already been asked but is it possible to trigger breast cum from dialogue for breast expansion plus? I am aware that dialogue can be triggered from this happening but I'd love to trigger it as a result of dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.