sby's loader imports (5 Viewers)

sdtcasual

Potential Patron
You haven't told us enough to give specific help. :frown:
Try copying the link into a new tab on your browser.
If that doesn't work, clear your browser's cache, then try again.
Are you unable to reach the host site, or are you able to reach the host site but not download? Do the downloads start and then stop without finishing? Are you getting any error messages, and if so what EXACTLY do they say?

The links take me to a download page. When I click download, it just refreshes, and no download comes up.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The links take me to a download page. When I click download, it just refreshes, and no download comes up.
Please post one of the links that isn't working for you so I can check it.
Please use the 'Report' function to report those posts where you find broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
B
my box account still hasn't reset, but i have extra download links from mediafire

sby sby ,
Box is notorious for not resetting accounts; I usually have to specifically ask for it every month. :frown: Here is a link to their support page.
Help - Box
You would need to log in and submit a case to the User Services team for these types of requests.

I'd recommend you consider using another host site. Google drive is free and doesn't have the bandwidth limits.

Better yet, host the mods here in the downloads section. :smile:

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Not been around lately but just wanted to say thanks for all the mods and bundles! Very helpful, educational and all that guff! :-)

JackyRendrikez

Potential Patron
Okay I have some problems finding my way here and figuring things out.

So I have the loader and the breastexpansionplusV2_5 mod. If I load them the breat expansion works but I can't find a way to expand the belly. Where do I start?

stuntcock

Content Creator
So I have the loader and the breastexpansionplusV2_5 mod. If I load them the breat expansion works but I can't find a way to expand the belly. Where do I start?
sby's mods tend to include many optional features and customization options. Take a look at the Settings file.

BreastExpPlus_v2_5settings.txt
Code:
bellyexpansionactive=1             //1=active, will add the belly movieclip and permit belly expansion, permits belly expansion

The simplest answer is that the mod can't find its Settings file. This could occur because of a mistake during installation (e.g. copy-pasting the SWF file and ignoring all of the TXT files), or because you've accidentally renamed the Settings file, or because you already had a Settings file for the previous version (2_4) and assumed that it could be carried forward. The mod should report an angry red error message during loading if it doesn't find the Settings file, and it will then apply default options -- which will disable the belly expansion feature.

JackyRendrikez

Potential Patron
sby's mods tend to include many optional features and customization options. Take a look at the Settings file.

BreastExpPlus_v2_5settings.txt
Code:
bellyexpansionactive=1             //1=active, will add the belly movieclip and permit belly expansion, permits belly expansion

The simplest answer is that the mod can't find its Settings file. This could occur because of a mistake during installation (e.g. copy-pasting the SWF file and ignoring all of the TXT files), or because you've accidentally renamed the Settings file, or because you already had a Settings file for the previous version (2_4) and assumed that it could be carried forward. The mod should report an angry red error message during loading if it doesn't find the Settings file, and it will then apply default options -- which will disable the belly expansion feature.

Ah I found out, Indeed I got the angry red error message but I simply had to put the txt file in the settings folder. My mistake. Thank you for helping! :)

jase

Vivacious Visitor
animtoolsv15: There seems to be a memory leak with hotkey position selection that doesn't exist with the mod buttons. Loading positions by hotkeys slows down more and more, but selecting the same positions and more from button page 4 has no such problem.

stuntcock

Content Creator
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kkgg0k3l91t2u21/sby_loader_pack_6_545.zip
This Link takes me to the mediafire page just fine. But when I click the download button on that page nothing happens.
It works for me. Check your browser settings; it's possible that you have a Javascript-blocker which prevents the page from working correctly. Try adding mediafire to your whitelist, or temporarily disabling your adblock plugin. Or simply visit the page using a different browser and see whether you get different results.

sdtcasual

Potential Patron
It works for me. Check your browser settings; it's possible that you have a Javascript-blocker which prevents the page from working correctly. Try adding mediafire to your whitelist, or temporarily disabling your adblock plugin. Or simply visit the page using a different browser and see whether you get different results.

Disabling my pop-up blocker fixed it. Thanks :D

colin

Content Creator
I have a question about the dialoguedisplayedit mod. Sometimes it seems to turn off displays that have no text, and others it does not.

resistance:"[LOOK_DOWN][resistance_c*chapter*]"{"style":"thought"}
resistance_c0:"[resistance_c0_r*resist*]"{"style":"thought"}
resistance_c0_r0:"text[*hard*]"{"style":"thought","set":{"resist":1,"hard":"AUTO_NORMAL"}}
resistance_c0_r1:"[AUTO_OFF][LOOK_UP][COUGH]text[*hard*][SHOCK]"

When resistance is triggered, the thought bubble still displays even when chapter is 0 and resist is one so it chooses resistance_c0_r1:
This means that even though the only line with valid text is a spoken line, the thought dialogue still shows up empty when she is unable to speak.
I assume it is looking through the links and seeing valid text somewhere in the current set so display is not turned off, even though the lines that ACTUALLY run have no valid text. Is there any way around this?
Ideally I would like it to show NOTHING if this occurs.

Thanks for any help you can give.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Hey there everyone, extractvanillapiecesV1.zip is unavailable through box.com right now... I'm building up my moreclothing tools/workflow and I would really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere else it was mirrored, or if it would be reuploaded to another host. Thank you :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey there everyone, extractvanillapiecesV1.zip is unavailable through box.com right now... I'm building up my moreclothing tools/workflow and I would really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere else it was mirrored, or if it would be reuploaded to another host. Thank you :)
If you have moreclothing then you don't need the separate extractvanillapieces mod. It's included as an option within your moreclothing settings file.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Alright...mostly I am looking for a reliable way to pinpoint the layers/costume pieces used to make an swf/mod so that I can properly register them with moreClothing. Is there a way to do this besides using ffdec?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Alright...mostly I am looking for a reliable way to pinpoint the layers/costume pieces used to make an swf/mod so that I can properly register them with moreClothing. Is there a way to do this besides using ffdec?
FFdec is the most reliable tool, because it will tell you about elements which might fail to load (due to Loader version conflicts or whatever).

If you're in a hurry, then you could try to use the SDT-showModInfo tool. I wrote it to assist with identifying mod elements while uploading hundreds of old SWF files. It doesn't work perfectly with "compilation" mods (such as full costumes), because those files tend to include too many elements and the console output may flood off the screen before you're able to read everything. It also names each element individually - so fancy hairstyles will tend to include many repetitions of "StaticHair" or "DynamicHair".

colin

Content Creator
An additional question. Is there any way to get the breastexpansion mod to work with SDTDialogueActionsv4.02? When I load dialogue actions, effectivecuminside no longer increases...

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
FFdec is the most reliable tool, because it will tell you about elements which might fail to load (due to Loader version conflicts or whatever).

If you're in a hurry, then you could try to use the SDT-showModInfo tool. I wrote it to assist with identifying mod elements while uploading hundreds of old SWF files. It doesn't work perfectly with "compilation" mods (such as full costumes), because those files tend to include too many elements and the console output may flood off the screen before you're able to read everything. It also names each element individually - so fancy hairstyles will tend to include many repetitions of "StaticHair" or "DynamicHair".

Cheers, thanks ! Sounds like a helpful tool. I sincerely appreciate you applying time and creativity to the solutions you were seeking. Since I have your attention, I'm wondering if you can point me in a good direction. for there is a mod I am modding, the original spotted horse HisPenis. Haven't determined it's author yet but I am updating it to a more reasonably realistic design. And this is my first mod so I am trying to see if its a reasonable enough prototype to dive deeper and learn more structure. To make other HisPenis replacements, and eventually maybe HerPenis too! And see what else from there.

For now, I want to make sure this is compatible with different skin tones, and I would like to know what I need to do in my project in order to do this. I notice that mods such as these will inherit His skin RGB. Do I need to make a few different-hued versions of my new swf to match the base skin tones? My suspicion is that these would then need to get packaged into a .mod? Basically I am trying to put feelers out and see what else I need to learn and how to apply it. There is a vast array of mod info available to a new talent, and it's hard to know where to start when it looks like there is uncharted territory between you and your goal.

I would start a new thread for this somewhere instead of hijacking this reply, but I would rather have a bit more to show if I do that...have not vector traced my psd project yet. I need to learn more before I put any more time into developing it. Thanks for any insight you can provide!

stuntcock

Content Creator
for there is a mod I am modding, the original spotted horse HisPenis. Haven't determined it's author yet
@Johnora Experimental Penis replacements. (5'th of Feb, revenge of the horsecock) | Undertow

For now, I want to make sure this is compatible with different skin tones, and I would like to know what I need to do in my project in order to do this. I notice that mods such as these will inherit His skin RGB.
They inherit his skin HSL, because the HSL transformation is applied to entire layers. If the new/revised penis is drawn on the correct layer, it will get tinted.

Do I need to make a few different-hued versions of my new swf to match the base skin tones?
That's one option. The other option is to include a skin element within your FLA (including keyframes for each base skin tone) and then allow the game to swap between them when the user toggles the guy's skin tone. This is based on "magic words" - the element (and its keyframes) must be named appropriately, and it may require supplemental scripting.

I can share a sample file involving the girl's skin tone, but I'll wait until you've started your thread. We're already derailing sby's thread pretty badly.

My suspicion is that these would then need to get packaged into a .mod?
It gets compiled into a SWF and then renamed to .mod. You can distribute "vanilla" imports (e.g. shoes and hairstyles) as SWF file, but the MOD extension is recommended for Loader mods. The vanilla game ignores MOD files, so the renaming prevents people from trying to load your files into the vanilla game (and then complaining when they don't work).

Penis replacements (regardless of gender) are not covered by the vanilla template system. They're entirely in the Loader domain, so the MOD file extension is appropriate. You'll need to use the mod template created by @Faceless (or something similar) in order to bring your artwork into the game.

have not vector traced my psd project yet.
It's not mandatory, but I'd encourage you to try working in a vector environment (e.g. download Inkscape and play around for ten minutes, or tinker with the tools in Flash if you've already installed it). You'll eventually need to mess with partial-alpha overlays (for the "saliva" coating of the penis) and axial scaling stuff, and you may need to revise some details of your artwork. It'll be much easier if you're comfortable with vector editing and can make changes "directly", instead of editing your raster drawing and then re-tracing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.