sby's loader imports (1 Viewer)

SasakiKojiro

Potential Patron
Master Sby i just downloaded dante´s chars of Elza and Ana and that swf dress that goes with Ana the Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown and by accident (or maybe luck) i got a great look by using that dress could you please make a swf version of that dress but without the bottom part? the upper part looks great by itself and u can combine it with a lot of things, since its kinda tricky to get this result could you work on this?
Thanks a lot for your time. (here´s a sample) (i request this to you because it seems that dante is not active right now)
KcO8vh8.png

Last edited:

SasakiKojiro

Potential Patron
You will need top open up the position in Animtools (animtoolsV14.swf in the same folder as the Loader) and then edit the position and save it.
i would love to do that but since im a newbie i rly dont know how to do that, there is some tutorial for that or something?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Master Sby i just downloaded dante´s chars of Elza and Ana and that swf dress that goes with Ana the Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown and by accident (or maybe luck) i got a great look by using that dress could you please make a swf version of that dress but without the bottom part? the upper part looks great by itself and u can combine it with a lot of things, since its kinda tricky to get this result could you work on this?
you can use moreclothing to do this.
put the Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown.swf file in the morecothing mods folder, and add this line in moreclothing's settings file:
Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown.swf=anna top:CostumeTop
you should then be able to find the top on the in game menu

i have video tutorials in the first post under other downloads

also, uploaded stuffs

SasakiKojiro

Potential Patron
you can use moreclothing to do this.
put the Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown.swf file in the morecothing mods folder, and add this line in moreclothing's settings file:
Frozen_-_Anna_-_Ballroom_Gown.swf=anna top:CostumeTop
you should then be able to find the top on the in game menu

i have video tutorials in the first post under other downloads

also, uploaded stuffs
i will try it right away, thanks for your time

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Hey Sby, or anyone else who knows flash/coding/etc
My SDT has recently begun to shit itself, and I've got no idea why. I started using MoreClothes (the new version released around the 7th) and it worked fine for a while, but now for some reason it won't load anything past #59. I've deleted my website flash cache and restarted my system, and none of that worked. I can give more details if necessary. Got any insight?

kandayu90

Potential Patron
Hi I just recently update MoreClothes from 5.1 to 5.3, and it stopped working the mod Doesn't even try to load. Tried deleting the flash cache in appdata to see if it fixed the issue, and played around with the setting file to mimic most of the settings I was using from my 5.1 settings folder and nothing has worked. Sby can you think of any reason why this would happen If needed I can post a screenshot/upload my init folder along with the mods.txt
I am using loader version 5.45

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey Sby, or anyone else who knows flash/coding/etc
My SDT has recently begun to shit itself, and I've got no idea why. I started using MoreClothes (the new version released around the 7th) and it worked fine for a while, but now for some reason it won't load anything past #59. I've deleted my website flash cache and restarted my system, and none of that worked. I can give more details if necessary. Got any insight?
website flash cache implies not using the standalone flash player. i always suggest version 11.

Hi I just recently update MoreClothes from 5.1 to 5.3, and it stopped working the mod Doesn't even try to load. Tried deleting the flash cache in appdata to see if it fixed the issue, and played around with the setting file to mimic most of the settings I was using from my 5.1 settings folder and nothing has worked. Sby can you think of any reason why this would happen If needed I can post a screenshot/upload my init folder along with the mods.txt
I am using loader version 5.45
upload your loader folder and provide a link, i'll see what errors come up, maybe a bug i introduced.

you can check stuff out using the standalone flash debugger, which pops up any errors when playing. would be a great way to see what is breaking.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
website flash cache implies not using the standalone flash player. i always suggest version 11.
I probably worded what I meant wrong. I do indeed use the standalone flash player, and have for years when it comes to offline shit. I mentioned "Website Flash Cache" because I can't figure out how to delete my local flash cache, or at least manage and delete certain parts of it like you can with the website flash cache via the control panel. I used to use SA version 11, but upgraded to SA version 20 about a month ago from someones recommendation. I don't have version 11, and lets just say I can't really find which one I'm looking for out of their archives. (https://i.imgur.com/0z04U2U.png) The download section only offers 20/21 now. I don't really see why what version of the SA would matter though, because it was working fine beforehand, but then I tried to load a scripted dialogue, then it stopped halfway through, and when I restarted it, moreclothes wouldn't load past 59 items.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
mods folder + mirror for media fire
MEGA
Mods.rar

root folder: http://i.imgur.com/K3PmTuV.jpg
once i added the template extension to be loaded, things loaded just fine.
you mst have removed it from the $init mods.txt file, because it is included by default.

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
BreathCounter.swf
CumInMouthCounter.swf
FinishesCounter.swf
HeldBreathCounter.swf
PleasureCounter.swf
VirourCounter.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
moreclothingV5_3.swf

kandayu90

Potential Patron
once i added the template extension to be loaded, things loaded just fine.
you mst have removed it from the $init mods.txt file, because it is included by default.

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
BreathCounter.swf
CumInMouthCounter.swf
FinishesCounter.swf
HeldBreathCounter.swf
PleasureCounter.swf
VirourCounter.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
moreclothingV5_3.swf
weird I added the line and its still not working do you use the stand alone flash or normal?

Edit: fixed my issue downloaded fresh loader and it seemed to fix my issues, Thanks for the help

Last edited:

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Bug: Breast mods included with moreclothing will disrupt any arm positioning set for her by animtools. Nipple mods don't appear to, nor does breastsculpt.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Bug: Breast mods included with moreclothing will disrupt any arm positioning set for her by animtools. Nipple mods don't appear to, nor does breastsculpt.
couldn't recreate. got some steps i could follow to recreate this?

jase

Vivacious Visitor
couldn't recreate. got some steps i could follow to recreate this?
Here are the moreclothing configuration lines in your settings and mine:
Code:
Nice Tits (tits only).swf=Nice tits:Body>Body2
Vanilla_Breast_Apples.swf=Apple breasts:Body>Body2
Vanilla_Breast_Perfect.swf=Perfect breasts:Body>Body2
Attached are the position file and screenshots displaying it with and without Perfect Breasts. The same problem occurs with Apple and Nice Tits.

Attachments

• Background.jpg
    Background.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Clipboard.jpg
    Clipboard.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 269
seated_TF.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 108

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Here are the moreclothing configuration lines in your settings and mine:
Code:
Nice Tits (tits only).swf=Nice tits:Body>Body2
Vanilla_Breast_Apples.swf=Apple breasts:Body>Body2
Vanilla_Breast_Perfect.swf=Perfect breasts:Body>Body2
Attached are the position file and screenshots displaying it with and without Perfect Breasts. The same problem occurs with Apple and Nice Tits.
was able to recreate.
tried fiddling around with the nipple display object that is used to position the arms, not sure why its location is seen as far offscreen when a body mod replacing the tits are used. not sure if i will find a fix for this one.

edit - could use breast locations themselves, with an offset according to how big the breasts are set for. probably would use a x^1/3 ratio

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
None of the download links seem to work for me :(
You haven't told us enough to give specific help. :frown:
Try copying the link into a new tab on your browser.
If that doesn't work, clear your browser's cache, then try again.
Are you unable to reach the host site, or are you able to reach the host site but not download? Do the downloads start and then stop without finishing? Are you getting any error messages, and if so what EXACTLY do they say?

K

Kryptosaure

Hey Mr. Sby!
First, I want to thank you for everything you've add to this game, you did a really good job :)
I only discovered it 3 days ago, but it seems to be really great so far, I'm surprised and glad that the community is still effective!

Then, since the forum changed its adress, I was wondering where I could find other positions for AnimTools, the link aren't working for me..

(Sorry for the grammar, I'm not English!)

Edit : Nevermind, I'm stupid :D I've found it.
But i'll leave my post, so you know the links are still from the "old" forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey Mr. Sby!
First, I want to thank you for everything you've add to this game, you did a really good job :)
I only discovered it 3 days ago, but it seems to be really great so far, I'm surprised and glad that the community is still effective!

Then, since the forum changed its adress, I was wondering where I could find other positions for AnimTools, the link aren't working for me..

(Sorry for the grammar, I'm not English!)

Edit : Nevermind, I'm stupid :D I've found it.
But i'll leave my post, so you know the links are still from the "old" forum :)
link fixed in main post, thanks for pointing that out

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.