RWBY (1 Viewer)

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
The final trailer for this series came out today so I thought now was the time to make this thread, plus it has some badass heroines :D.
RWBY is a series animated by Monty Oum (the same animator of Haloid and Dead Fantasy) and produced by Roosterteeth (you may know them for Red vs. Blue). The series is to premiere at RTX 2013. It's looking good so far, what do you guys think?
Here are the trailers in the order they were released.

"Red" Trailer: Her name is Ruby and she uses a Sniper Scythe called the Crescent Rose.

"White" Trailer: Her name is Weiss Schnee and she uses a Multi Action Dust Rapier called the Myrtenaster.

"Black" Trailer: Her name is Blake Belladonna and she uses a Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe called the Gamble Shroud.

"Yellow" Trailer: Her name is Yang Xiao Long, she uses Gun Gauntlets.

Last edited by a moderator:

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Well I think this is another type of Ryona...something in my alley more like.
Thank you very much for sharing with us!~
It looks awesome! I only saw the first one before, was waiting for it all to be posted~

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The girl in white from Yellow's clip is cute :3
And I think that Girl vs. Girl fight is the best fight in all trailers.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
It's released on 5th of July. Long way to go. Any artist here wanna make a ryona pic of them before it's even released?

I can't wait for them to be in trouble. I think we all do.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
It's released on 5th of July. Long way to go. Any artist here wanna make a ryona pic of them before it's even released?

I can't wait for them to be in trouble. I think we all do.
I already got attracted to Melanie. She has a potential to ryona the RWBY girls.
Melanie - RWBY Wiki

Want to tell my artist for some fan arts. But I may wait to see what it really is at 5th July.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
I already got attracted to Melanie. She has a potential to ryona the RWBY girls.
Melanie - RWBY Wiki

Want to tell my artist for some fan arts. But I may wait to see what it really is at 5th July.
Great! I always loved your artist's style! But I think I would like it more if they're beaten up by junior's henchmen.
Which one of the 4 would you like to hurt first?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Great! I always loved your artist's style! But I think I would like it more if they're beaten up by junior's henchmen.
Which one of the 4 would you like to hurt first?
My artist lacks interest in drawing male zako :P
The first victim maybe Blake, but I think we won't draw fight scene so soon.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
My artist lacks interest in drawing male zako :P
The first victim maybe Blake, but I think we won't draw fight scene so soon.
I'm not saying that they're the ones getting beat up, I'm saying that they're the ones that will beat all 4 of them.
So your artist's still on vacation?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not saying that they're the ones getting beat up, I'm saying that they're the ones that will beat all 4 of them.
So your artist's still on vacation?
Yes. And my artist has no interest in drawing any scenes involve with male zako yet :P

My artist just has a big project to do, so she won't be able to draw an art for the forum for a while. But she like Melanie's design like me and interest to draw her if she has time.

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
This thing it's Fucking amazing!! It's all wicked cool and if it the guy from Death Fantasy IT'S GOING TO BE EPICX! EPIC I TELL YOU!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Fanart

My friend did a fanart of Melanie :meaw:
Man, I love her.

RWBY: Melanie by ~mikitaka on deviantART

rwby__melanie_by_mikitaka-d689gg3.jpg

PS. Can't log in IRC for unknown reason = =

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
By "friend" you meant your artist.
Anyway, that's the better version of Melanie! I disliked the original one, so cocky and stuff.
Yep. That's her.

I think Melanie's cocky manner suits her. I quite like how she stands and acts, such as that "swag" before she left the counter.
Despite that, she isn't a typical cocky henchwoman that goes out of the fight with a single heavy blow, or can't threaten the main character. That made her a great enemy.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Here's the RWBY Panel at RTX for you guys if you're interested.

And the Art Panel

- - - Updated - - -

Also the Series is set to premiere on Roosterteeth.com on July 18th!

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
The first episode has been released to the public! I already can't wait for the next! :D
[video]http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.