RWBY (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Ah Ruby is so cuteee XD
Weiss is quite good with her "rich girl" manner too.

There should be a fight scene in the next episode, I guess.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Ah Ruby is so cuteee XD
Weiss is quite good with her "rich girl" manner too.

There should be a fight scene in the next episode, I guess.
Even though Weiss has that "rich girl" personality, she's still my favorite. She doesn't feel like the other annoying bitchy rich girls in other shows. And I think there is going to be a fight scene in episode 5 with the events of episode 4.

- - - Updated - - -

The BAD ASS intro with lyrics :D

Also RWBY episodes get released a week late on youtube if you don't like watching them on Roosterteeth's website. (ex: Episode 1 released one week on Roosterteeth, Episode 1 released the next week on youtube)

Last edited by a moderator:

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
[video]http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7988[/video]
Episode 6! Don't worry guys, there's combat in this one. And it's not 3 minutes long.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just watched 6. Those two need to learn a teamwork from the twins >:3
But at this pace, it will need a months for them to reappear, I assume. lol

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Follow the climax of episode 8, the episode 9 is awesome with that triple poses, Weiss's orz and "Ninjas of Love" XD

L

L'Eremita

I just hope they will, one day, decide to make the episodes longer, for it is a real torture to wait one entire week on five minutes...

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I think Season 1 is going to be 16 episodes, so this is going to end with a cliffhanger and Jaune getting expelled or Jaune getting expelled but then getting back in somehow. Also since I created this thread I feel that I should make a review :P so after the Season 1 finale I will post a review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.