RWBY (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
"Where did you came from!?" is one of the best part XD

The woman in red shows her minions at last. And what role Penny will has in 2nd.....

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
ALRIGHT!
So Monty Oum has posted on his facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/montyoum) and has confirmed season 2 of RWBY. Set to premiere this summer (like season 1). There will be 12 episodes and although less than season 1's 16 episodes, each episode in season 2 will be 12 minutes EACH. (confirmed here: http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal/?uid=1165908)
I guess you can say...*puts on sunglasses* This will be the day we've waited for.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Maybe someone will want to re-watch it in Japanese :D
Start in April 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Holy shit, Blake's voice is freaking sexy as hell.
As for the other girls, the voice actresses aren't bad but I imagined them to sound different.
Oh and I now need subtitles for the Japanese dub of a western made anime like show, the fuckk >.> The trailer itself is very well made, it was like discovering the show all over again :).

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
RWBY season 2 is near. And they pre-released the opening!
Beloved Melanie appears like 0.3 second...

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Casey Williams does it again with her amazing voice. :D
From Pyrrha being shown before Jaune in team JNPR and the scene of her fighting CRDL by herself, maybe Volume 2 will have an episode focused on her? Also seeing Cardin, Sun, and Velvet's teams is awesome :D. Thanks for posting this NNin, you are my best RWBY friend.

Also I forgot to post the production diaries the staff of RWBY has been doing. Also, Jessica Nigri is voicing and motion capping for Cinder (the flaming woman in the red dress). Everything with the show is being improved, so I have high expectations for Volume 2.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
The trailer for Volume 2 was released today, and we got a date. RWBY Vol. 2 premieres online for the public on Roosterteeth's website on July 24th. :D

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
I already got attracted to Melanie. She has a potential to ryona the RWBY girls.
Melanie - RWBY Wiki

Want to tell my artist for some fan arts. But I may wait to see what it really is at 5th July.

Did this ever gain any traction down the line, NNin? I would love to see Ryona on the RWBY girls but there isn't really anything out there.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Did this ever gain any traction down the line, NNin? I would love to see Ryona on the RWBY girls but there isn't really anything out there.
Her fight is great but need more Melanie (and her twin) screentime before decide to do ryona. Though she's back in Season 2, I hope she doesn't get kicked away in 10 seconds lol

And this is not ryona, but worth posting. I forgot to do it long ago....
Miltanie by mikitaka on deviantART

miltanie_by_mikitaka-d6q5gnm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.