Original Knockoutman World Sasha vs Francine: Acrobat Meets Ego (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
Sasha Vs Francine.jpg
The camera flickers to life, capturing the intense glare between Sasha and Francine as they stand face to face in the mat room. The air crackles with tension, their eyes locked in a battle of wills.
Sasha smirks, her long flowing blonde hair cascading down her back, framing a face that boasts both innocence and a hint of sinful desires within. Her voice drips with superiority, as her sun-kissed skin glistens with a sheen of anticipation, highlighting her toned physique and the gentle curves of her ample breasts, radiating a magnetic blend of confidence and vulnerability. The fabric of her American flag bikini clings to her curves, embodying her primal lust.
Sasha’s voice dripping with superiority. "Well, well, well, look who decided to show up after that embarrassing ass whooping from the Biggers Sisters. I thought you'd be too humiliated to ever step foot in here again."
Francine's eyes narrowed, and her fiery temper ignited. A former gymnastics champion with a sharp tongue, she stands clad in a striking hot pink latex bikini, almost too revealing. Her graceful yet athletic frame is highlighted by the snug outfit, which barely holds in her assets. Her piercing green eyes sparkle with intelligence beneath her radiant smile, enchanting all who behold her. Her lithe figure, accentuated by the latex, moves with the energy of a playful yet confidently captivating presence. "Oh please, Sasha. At least I had the guts to take on a challenge instead of hiding like you did. And don't think I didn't see your little encounter with Smallz. You talk big, but when faced with someone stronger, you crumbled like a house of cards."
Sasha's lips curl into a sneer. "You think you're so clever, don't you? A former gymnast trying to make a name for herself in the wrestling world. Well, let me tell you something, sweetheart. These mats aren't a balance beam, and I'm going to knock you off your high horse bitch."
Francine's voice drips with sarcasm. "Oh really? Is that what you think? Because last time I checked, your big talk didn't save you from getting your ass handed to you by Smalls. You were nothing but his plaything."
Sasha's eyes flash with anger. "Watch your mouth, Francine! You have no idea what I'm capable of. I may have had a setback, but that was just a fluke. I am still the dominant force on these mats."
Francine chuckles mockingly. "Dominant force? Please! All I see is a scared little girl hiding behind her blonde hair and pretty face. You can't handle real competition, can you?"
Sasha's fists clench, her voice laced with venom. "You're going to regret those words, Francine. I'm going to make you beg for mercy, just like I did with all my previous opponents."
Francine's eyes flash with defiance. "Bring it on, Sasha. I'm not afraid of you or your empty threats. I'll show you what a real athlete can do on these back."

The tension between them reaches its peak, their voices growing louder and more aggressive. Just as it seems like they might come to blows, Knockoutman's hand appears, wedging between the two fighters, separating them. "Alright, ladies, that's enough!" Knockoutman's voice booms, his presence finally calming the storm. "Save it for the match.
Sasha and Francine shoot one last heated glare at each other before reluctantly stepping back, their intense rivalry simmering beneath the surface. The stage is set for a battle that will leave one woman victorious and the other humiliated. The camera captures their every move, ready to witness the spectacle that is about to unfold.
As the tension between Sasha and Francine simmers, Knockoutman's voice, disembodied behind the camera, cuts through the charged atmosphere. His hand, briefly visible as it adjusts the camera angle, gestures towards the wrestlers. "Alright, ladies, listen up. This is a five falls match. To win, you must pin your opponent. Understand?"
Sasha, her eyes still locked on Francine, nods sharply. Her mind races, strategizing ways to dominate and humiliate her opponent, thoughts of her crushing moves flashing through her mind. Francine, her body coiled like a spring, gives a terse nod, her thoughts mirroring Sasha's – planning, calculating, eager to prove her worth.
"Good," Knockoutman's voice asserts, a hint of excitement lacing his tone. "The match starts on my count. Ready?" He pauses, allowing a moment of suspense to build. "Three... Two... One... Wrestle!" His command echoes off the white walls.
Instantly, Sasha lunges towards Francine, her every muscle tensed for the attack. Francine, swift and agile, dances aside, her gymnast's grace evident in her every move. The camera follows closely, capturing the fluidity of Francine's evasion and the predatory determination in Sasha's advance.
Sasha, undeterred, whirls around, her blonde hair whipping through the air, and charges again. Francine counters with a series of precise, lightning-fast jabs, aiming for Sasha's vulnerabilities. But Sasha, with a growl of frustration, catches Francine's wrist, twisting it back. The camera zooms in on Francine's contorted face, pain and surprise flashing in her eyes.
As Sasha wrenches Francine's arm back, the camera zooms in on Francine's face, twisted in a grimace of pain. Inside, Francine's mind races, a mix of shock and resolve swirling within her. 'She's stronger than I expected,' Francine thinks, trying to suppress the pain shooting through her arm. Her gymnastic agility, her main advantage, now seems momentarily irrelevant against Sasha's raw power. 'Don't let her get into your head. Adjust, adapt,' Francine mentally coaches herself, her eyes narrowing with determination.
Using her height and strength to her advantage, Sasha flips Francine over her shoulder, sending her crashing onto the mat. The impact sends a jolt through Francine's body, forcing a sharp gasp from her lips. The camera lingers on her, capturing the subtle contortions of pain that ripple across her body, her lithe form writhing on the blue mat.
Sasha stands over her, a predatory glint in her eyes. In her mind, strategies and tactics unfold like a chessboard. 'Keep her off balance, use my strength, she won't last long,' Sasha thinks confidently, her gaze fixed on Francine. She readies herself for the next move, her body poised to strike.
Meanwhile, Francine, her body aching, pushes through the pain. She gets to her feet, her movements slightly slower, but her spirit undiminished. With a burst of energy born from frustration and the sting of being thrown, she charges at Sasha, determined to turn the tide. But Sasha is ready. As Francine lunges, Sasha executes a perfectly timed arm drag takedown. Francine flies through the air, her body slamming back onto the mat with a resounding thud.
The camera captures her skidding across the mat, her face etched with frustration and disbelief. 'How did she...?' Francine's thoughts are a whirlwind of frustration and disbelief. 'I can't let her dominate like this. I need to find an opening, use my speed,' she strategizes internally, her mind racing to find a counter to Sasha's overpowering style.
Sasha, seeing Francine sprawled on the mat, allows herself a small, satisfied smirk. 'Just as planned. Keep her down, wear her out,' she thinks, her confidence growing. She moves towards Francine, ready to continue her assault, her every step a calculated move in this high-stakes game of physical chess.
Sasha, seeing Francine sprawled on the mat, allows herself a small, satisfied smirk. Her confidence swelling, she begins to approach the downed Francine with deliberate steps, each one a testament to her control over the match. As she nears, Sasha's voice cuts through the air, laced with derision and triumph. "What's the matter, Francine? Not as easy as flipping around on a gymnastics mat, is it?" Her tone is mocking, her words designed to dig into Francine's resolve.
She leans down, hovering over Francine, who's still trying to gather her bearings. "This is my world, sweetheart. You're just playing in it," Sasha taunts, her voice dripping with contempt. She grabs Francine's leg and arm, setting her up for the STF hold.
Francine's face contorts with renewed pain as Sasha expertly locks in the hold, applying pressure with ruthless efficiency. The camera zooms in on Francine's face, capturing the struggle in her eyes, the mix of pain and stubborn resistance.
"You're going to tap, Francine. You might as well give up now," Sasha sneers, tightening her grip. Her arms strain as she pulls back, each muscle standing out in stark relief against her sun-kissed skin.
Francine grits her teeth, refusing to give in. 'No, I won't let her break me,' she thinks, her mind a whirlwind of determination and strategy. She claws at the mat, trying to find a way to alleviate the pressure, her body trembling under the strain of Sasha's hold.
Trapped in Sasha's meticulously applied STF, Francine lies face down, her every breath a battle against the pain. Sasha, looming over her, has expertly captured Francine's leg, trapping her ankle snugly between her thighs. As she lies atop Francine's back, Sasha's arms are locked firmly around Francine's head, pulling back with relentless force. The camera zooms in, capturing the excruciating stretch of Francine's back, neck, and knee, her face pressed against the mat, contorted in agony.
In Francine's mind, the intensity of the hold ignites a whirlwind of despair and determination. 'This is torture... I can't let her have this,' she thinks, her mental fortitude clashing with the searing pain. The feeling of being utterly dominated, of being rendered helpless in Sasha's grip, fuels a deep, desperate need to break free. 'I'm not done yet... I can't give in,' Francine resolves, even as her body is pushed to its limits.
The camera captures the grim reality of her plight – the desperation etched on her face, the clear display of Sasha's physical superiority. Francine's hands claw feebly at the mat, a poignant symbol of her struggle against the overwhelming odds. Francine begins to muster her strength. Drawing on her gymnastic background, she starts to shift her weight, trying to alleviate some of the pressure on her neck and back. Each small movement is a testament to her resilience, captured in close-ups by the camera. Slowly, with grit and sheer willpower, Francine manages to roll to her side, slightly loosening Sasha's grip. The camera follows her every struggle, her labored breathing, her face a mix of pain and steely resolve. Using this small reprieve, Francine pushes herself away from Sasha, rolling out of the hold and creating much-needed distance between them. Exhausted but not defeated, Francine lies on the mat for a moment, catching her breath. She begins to massage her strained neck and knee, her movements slow and deliberate. The camera stays focused on her, capturing the stark contrast between her current vulnerability and her innate fighting spirit.
Knockoutman's voice, filled with a mixture of awe and excitement, comments from behind the camera, "And Francine shows incredible toughness, escaping from Sasha's punishing STF. This is turning into a real battle of wills, folks."
Francine lies on the mat, regaining her breath and massaging her neck and knee, Sasha's frustration boils over. She had been moments away from a decisive victory, only to have it snatched away by Francine's resilience. Standing over her opponent, Sasha's face contorts with anger and determination.
"You think you're tough, Francine? You think you can just wriggle out of my hold?" Sasha snarls, her voice dripping with contempt. "I'll show you what real pain is." Her words are a fierce promise, a vow to reclaim her dominance.
With a predatory glare, Sasha pounces on the downed Francine, ready to capitalize on her momentary weakness. She delivers a harsh stomp directly to Francine's belly, eliciting a pained gasp from her. The camera zooms in on Francine's face, capturing her sudden shock and pain.
Not wasting a moment, Sasha pushes Francine's shoulder firmly to the mat, hooking her leg for a pin. The camera angle shifts to show the intensity of the pin, Sasha's body pressing down on Francine's, her face a mask of fierce determination.
Knockoutman's voice rises in anticipation, "I think we have a pin, folks!" He begins the 10-count, his voice steady and loud. "One... Two... Three..."
As the count progresses, Sasha's mind races with thoughts of triumph. 'This is it, I've got her. She can't escape this time,' she thinks, feeling the victory within her grasp. Each count from Knockoutman feels like a step closer to affirming her superiority in this match.
However, as Knockoutman's count approaches the final numbers, Francine summons her remaining strength. In a burst of energy, Francine manages to kick out forcefully, pushing Sasha off her. The camera captures the moment perfectly – Sasha's look of disbelief and Francine's defiant push, a clear display of her unyielding spirit.
Sasha stumbles back, her momentary triumph turning to disbelief. Knockoutman's voice reflects the sudden turn of events, "And Francine kicks out! Unbelievable resilience!"
The camera stays locked on the two wrestlers, Sasha's frustration palpable as she regains her footing, and Francine, still on the mat, shows signs of life, her chest heaving with labored breaths. The match is still on, the first fall yet to be decided, and the tension in the room climbs to new heights. Following the dramatic kick-out, both Sasha and Francine, each fueled by their determination to win this first fall, slowly make their way to their feet. The camera catches their intense expressions, the determination in their eyes as they prepare to engage once more. They lock up in a classic collar and elbow tie-up, their bodies straining against each other. The camera pans to show their struggle for dominance, each wrestler jockeying for position. Despite the toll the match has taken on her, Francine, with a sudden burst of energy, manages to gain the upper hand. She transitions smoothly into a front facelock, her arm tightly wrapped around Sasha’s neck. The camera zooms in on Francine's focused expression, her muscles tense as she maintains the hold.
Sasha, now trapped in Francine’s grip, is visibly furious with herself. 'How did I let her get this advantage?' she thinks, her frustration boiling over. 'I can't let her control the match.' The camera captures the anger and determination on her face, her teeth gritted as she tries to find a way out of the hold.
Still maintaining the facelock, Francine uses it to her advantage. With a sudden movement, she pulls Sasha along, and then, in a swift motion, delivers a powerful bulldog, driving Sasha's face into the mat. The impact is captured in high detail, Sasha's face contorting with shock and pain as she hits the mat.
Stunned by the bulldog, Sasha lies on the mat, her face a picture of disbelief and pain. The camera focuses closely on her, capturing every nuance of her expression. In her mind, Sasha is reeling. 'I can't believe she got me with that,' she thinks, her mind racing. The sting of the mat against her face is a harsh reminder of the precarious nature of the match. 'I need to regain control... I can't let her get the upper hand like this,' she resolves internally, her pride as a wrestler fueling her desire to turn the match back in her favor.
Knockoutman’s voice can be heard, a note of surprise in his tone, "What a bulldog by Francine! Sasha's stunned, and the tables have turned!"
As Sasha tries to shake off the effects of the bulldog, the camera stays focused on the action, capturing every moment of this intense and unpredictable first round.
Sasha lies stunned on the mat, Francine stands over her, a mix of frustration and triumph in her voice. “See what happens when you underestimate me, Sasha? This is just the beginning,” she declares, her tone a cocktail of anger and exhilaration. Her chest heaves with each breath, a physical testament to the intensity of the match so far.
While Francine speaks, Sasha, dazed from the bulldog, begins to push herself up. Her movements are sluggish, the impact of the mat still resonating through her body. The camera captures her effort, focusing on her face contorted with pain and determination. Before Sasha can fully rise, Francine sees her opportunity. Swiftly, she moves behind Sasha, her arms sliding around Sasha’s neck in a fluid motion, locking in a sleeper hold. The camera zooms in, capturing the sudden intensity of the hold, Francine’s arms constricting around Sasha’s neck, her body pressing against Sasha's back.
In Sasha’s mind, panic begins to set in. ‘Not like this... I can’t go out like this,’ she thinks, her mental resolve clashing with the physical reality of the hold. The lack of air is suffocating, each breath becoming a precious commodity. Her face, visible to the camera, is a mixture of desperation and fading defiance, her mouth open as she gasps for air.
Sasha’s body reacts instinctively, her hands reaching up to claw at Francine’s arms, trying to find some leverage, some way to break the hold. Her movements are erratic at first, full of energy, but as the air supply dwindles, they become weaker, more frantic. The camera captures each moment, focusing on the struggle, the gradual weakening of Sasha’s resistance. The hold is sensual and overpowering, the camera capturing the close contact of their bodies, the contrast between Francine’s determined grip and Sasha’s diminishing struggles. Sasha’s eyes begin to flutter, her face reddening from the lack of oxygen, her body starting to slump as the sleeper hold takes its toll.
Knockoutman’s voice fills the room, a mix of excitement and awe in his tone. “Francine’s got Sasha in a tight sleeper! Can Sasha escape, or is this the end of the first fall?”
The camera stays closely focused on the two wrestlers, capturing the intensity of the moment – Sasha’s diminishing resistance, Francine’s unwavering hold. The atmosphere in the room is thick with tension, every viewer captivated by the unfolding drama. Sasha’s struggle becomes less and less, her body slowly yielding to the inevitable as Francine maintains her unrelenting grip. With Sasha, trapped in Francine's sleeper hold, feels her strength fading. In a last-ditch effort, she drives her elbow into Francine's ribs and side. The blows land with a thud, causing Francine's grip to weaken momentarily. Inside Francine's mind, a flare of pain ignites a sense of urgency. 'I can't let go. I need to keep the hold,' she thinks desperately, determined to maintain her advantage.
Sasha, feeling a slight loosening of the hold, finds a final reserve of strength. She pushes herself to stand fully, her taller frame forcing Francine to adjust. Francine, realizing the change in dynamics, jumps onto Sasha's back, her legs wrapping around Sasha's hips, arms still constricting around her neck. The camera captures the desperate struggle, Francine clinging on, trying to bring Sasha down.
In Sasha's mind, there's a flicker of hope, a realization that Francine's grip is not as secure as before. 'This is my chance... I need to break free,' she thinks, her body on the brink of succumbing to the sleeper. The camera focuses on her face, a mix of exhaustion and newfound determination.
With Francine clamped onto her back, Sasha makes a bold decision. She throws her body backwards, a calculated risk, aiming to crush Francine between herself and the mat. The camera captures the moment in dramatic detail, both wrestlers' bodies flying through the air.
The impact is jarring. Francine is crushed underneath Sasha, the breath knocked out of her. She releases the sleeper hold, her body writhing in pain on the mat. The camera zooms in on Francine's pained expression, her body curled in agony. Sasha, now free, scooches away, gasping for air. Her chest heaves as she takes in deep breaths, her face a mix of pain and relief. The camera stays focused on her, capturing the intensity of her recovery, the fire reignited in her eyes.
Knockoutman's voice resonates with excitement, "What a turnaround! Sasha breaks free in a stunning move! Both wrestlers are down, but who will get up first?"
The camera pans out to show both wrestlers on the mat, the first fall still undecided. Sasha's resolve to finish the match is clear, while Francine, still reeling from the impact, struggles to regain her composure. Sasha is the first to rise, her body aching but fueled by a fierce determination to win. She strides over to Francine, who is still lying on the mat, disoriented from the impact. Sasha reaches down and grabs Francine by her hair, roughly pulling her up to a standing position.
The camera zooms in on Francine's face, twisted in pain, her mind racing with frustration and disbelief. 'How did I let her escape? I had her,' Francine thinks, berating herself, the sharp pain in her scalp a harsh reminder of her missed opportunity.
Sasha, with a cold look in her eyes, delivers a light jab kick to Francine's midsection, doubling her over. She then smoothly transitions Francine into a side headlock, positioning her perfectly for the next move. Francine's body is limp, her resistance weakened. With a quick, deliberate movement, Sasha executes a devastating DDT. Francine's head is driven hard into the mat, the impact sending shockwaves through her body. The camera captures Francine's stunned expression, her body going limp from the sheer force of the move. But Sasha isn't done. Without giving Francine a moment to recover, she yanks her off the mat, setting her up for the pedigree. The camera focuses closely as Sasha bends Francine forward, placing her head between her legs and applying the double underhook. Francine is completely vulnerable, her body unresponsive. Sasha then performs the pedigree with precision and force, driving Francine's face into the mat. The impact is brutal, and Francine is left slumbering on the mat, knocked out cold from the move. The camera pans out to show Francine's motionless form, a testament to Sasha's ruthless efficiency.
Seizing the moment, Sasha sits on Francine's face, initially covering it with her buttocks. As Knockoutman begins the count, Sasha transitions into a full split, her crotch now covering Francine's face, adding a final layer of humiliation to her victory. "One... Two... Three..." Knockoutman counts, his voice reflecting the intensity of the moment. The camera captures Sasha's victorious pose, her body stretched out in a perfect split, dominating the unconscious Francine. "Four... Five... Six..." Knockoutman continues, the inevitability of Sasha's win becoming apparent. "Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten! And Sasha takes the first fall!" Knockoutman announces, his voice echoing in the room. The camera stays focused on Sasha, her expression one of triumph and satisfaction, as she slowly rises from her dominating position over Francine.
The first round of this grueling five-fall match comes to a dramatic close, with Sasha asserting her dominance in a decisive manner. The camera pans over to Francine, still lying motionless on the mat, and then back to Sasha, who is now pacing the room, ready for the next round.
The camera remains focused on Francine, lying motionless on the mat, as Knockoutman provides his commentary. "Well, this is supposed to be a five-round fight, but let's see if Francine can even get up after that first round," he says, his voice a mix of concern and curiosity.
Slowly, Francine begins to stir. Her eyelids flutter open, revealing a dazed and confused look. She blinks repeatedly, as if trying to make sense of her surroundings or even understand what just hit her. The camera captures every detail of this moment, highlighting her disorientation and the struggle to comprehend her situation.
Inside Francine's mind, thoughts are slowly piecing themselves back together. 'What happened? The match... I need to get up,' she thinks, her mind still foggy from the impact of the pedigree. Determination starts to seep back into her consciousness. 'I can't let it end like this. I have to fight back,' she resolves, pushing against the pain and disorientation.
Gradually, Francine begins to push herself off the mat. Her movements are shaky at first, her body protesting every movement. The camera stays close, capturing her struggle to regain her footing, the physical manifestation of her fighting spirit.
Once Francine is finally on her feet, Knockoutman approaches cautiously. "Are you good to continue?" he asks, his tone indicating genuine concern. Francine, though still a bit unsteady, nods her head firmly and indicates she's ready to continue. There's a spark of defiance in her eyes, a clear sign she's not ready to give up.
"Okay then, wrestle," Knockoutman says as he backs away, giving the wrestlers space.
Sasha, sensing an opportunity to press her advantage, immediately rushes toward Francine. The camera follows her swift approach, capturing the determination in her stride.
Francine, still clearing the cobwebs from the first round, slowly backs away. Her movements are cautious, her mind racing to regain full clarity. The camera stays on her, focusing on her efforts to shake off the effects of the first fall and prepare for Sasha's onslaught. Sasha, driven by the momentum of her previous victory, continues her aggressive approach towards Francine. With a calculated move, she delivers another jab to Francine's midsection. The jab, though light, is enough to make Francine double over, her body still recovering from the earlier onslaught. The camera captures Francine's grimace, her body bending forward as she tries to absorb the impact. Sasha, seizing the moment, pushes Francine further over so that she is bent at the waist. Then, with a swift movement, Sasha wraps her legs around Francine's head. She bends over Francine, threading her arms around her waist in preparation for a powerbomb maneuver. The camera focuses on Sasha's determined expression, her muscles tensing as she prepares to lift Francine. However, Francine, her mind clear and her resolve reignited, refuses to be dominated. As Sasha tries to stand and extend back, lifting Francine into position for the powerbomb, Francine plants her weight back and starts to stand up herself. It's a moment of reversal, captured perfectly by the camera, showing Francine's unexpected resilience. The shift in weight and momentum causes Sasha to lose her balance. Instead of executing the powerbomb, Sasha is flipped over Francine's shoulder, landing on the mat with a heavy thunk. The impact is jarring, and the camera captures Sasha's body hitting the mat, her expression one of shock and disarray.
Knockoutman's voice can be heard, filled with surprise, "And what a reversal by Francine! Sasha's power move backfires!"
The camera stays on Sasha for a moment, capturing her trying to regain her senses after the unexpected fall. Francine, meanwhile, stands tall, a mix of exhaustion and triumph in her posture. Her breathing is heavy, but there's a renewed sense of confidence in her stance.
Reinvigorated by her successful counter, Francine's resolve hardens. She knows she needs to capitalize on Sasha's mistake and maintain the offensive if she's going to come away with a victory in this round. Her mind is clear, focused. 'I've got to stay on her, keep the pressure,' Francine thinks determinedly, eyeing Sasha's prone form on the mat.
Without wasting a moment, Francine pounces on Sasha, seizing her opportunity. She grabs hold of Sasha's wrists, pulling her arms back behind her in a standing surfboard stretch. The camera zooms in on the maneuver, showcasing Francine's technical prowess as she applies pressure to Sasha's arms and shoulders. Francine, standing firm, places her knee on Sasha's upper back, intensifying the pressure of the hold.
As Francine locks in the hold, she begins to mock and trash talk Sasha. "Not so tough now, are you, Sasha?" she taunts, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Thought you had this in the bag, didn't you?" The camera captures her confident smirk, a stark contrast to Sasha's pained expression.
Inside Sasha's mind, frustration and exhaustion mount. 'I can't let her get the best of me,' she thinks, grappling with the pain and the humiliation of being controlled. 'I need to break free, turn this around.' The hold is taxing, both physically and mentally, and Sasha's frustration manifests in screams of exertion as she fights to escape Francine's grasp.
The camera captures every detail of Sasha's struggle, her face contorted in pain, her body writhing under the strain of the hold. Her screams echo in the room, a visceral testament to the intensity of the match.
Knockoutman's voice can be heard, commenting on the action. "Francine has really turned this around with a brutal surfboard stretch. Sasha's in a world of pain right now!"
As Francine continues to apply the hold, the camera stays focused on the wrestlers, capturing the dramatic shift in the match's dynamics. Sasha's attempts to escape are relentless, but Francine's hold is firm, her determination evident. Francine maintains the scissored armbar crossface, Sasha's body is pushed to its limits. The camera captures the sheen of sweat on her skin, a physical testament to the exertion and pain she's enduring. Her face, twisted in agony, is a clear indication of the toll Francine's relentless assault is taking on her.
Sasha's once fierce demeanor is now faltering under the relentless pressure of the hold. Her muscles strain against Francine's grip, but the strength that had been her advantage is rapidly waning. The camera zooms in on her face, capturing the mix of pain, frustration, and the dawning realization that she may not be able to escape.
The pain becomes unbearable, and Sasha, unable to endure any longer, screams out in surrender. "I give up! Please, let me go!" she cries, her voice a mix of pain and desperation.
Knockoutman's voice, tinged with a note of surprise, responds from behind the camera. "Remember, Sasha, giving up doesn't end the fall. It's got to be a pinfall to count."
Francine, hearing Sasha's plea, smirks triumphantly. "Oh, giving up so soon, Sasha? I thought you were going to 'fuck me up'?" she taunts, her voice dripping with mockery. "Looks like you can't handle a little hold after all."
Sasha, now sobbing for release, is a stark contrast to the confident wrestler she was at the start. Her body sags, her spirit broken by Francine's dominance. The camera captures this poignant moment, the image of a once-dominant fighter now reduced to pleading for mercy.
Francine relishes this moment of total control, her face showing a mix of satisfaction and contempt. She continues to apply the hold, her grip unyielding, as Sasha's cries fill the room. The camera stays focused on the wrestlers, capturing every moment of this dramatic turn in the match.
Knockoutman's voice adds commentary to the scene, "Francine's really got Sasha on the ropes here. It's a complete reversal from the first round."
With a final wrench of the hold, Francine finally releases Sasha, who immediately rolls away, gasping for air and trying to regain feeling in her arms. The camera follows her, capturing the desperation and pain etched on her face as she struggles to recover from the brutal stretch.
But Francine is relentless. She quickly moves towards the still-recovering Sasha, grabbing her and pulling her to her feet. With a swift and light jab kick to Sasha's stomach, Francine doubles her over, setting her up for the next move. The camera catches Sasha's pained expression as she's forced into a vulnerable position.
Francine, with a look of determination, says, "I think you were trying to do this to me earlier. Let me show you how it's done." She then wraps her arms around the bent-over Sasha's waist. With a display of impressive strength, Francine hoists Sasha up, flipping her legs over her shoulders and gripping her by the buttocks.
The camera zooms out to capture the full motion as Francine takes a step forward, jumps, and then falls forward, propelling Sasha to the ground with a devastating powerbomb. The impact is so intense that Sasha bounces off the mat, her body immediately going into a series of twitches and convulsions, a clear sign of the agony she's experiencing.
Knockoutman's voice can be heard, filled with both shock and awe, "Incredible powerbomb by Francine! Sasha's hit the mat hard, and it looks like she's in serious trouble!"
The camera stays on Sasha, her body writhing in pain, the aftermath of Francine's powerful move evident in every twitch and convulsion. Her eyes are closed, her face contorted in pain, a stark contrast to her earlier confidence and dominance. Francine stands over her, catching her breath, her face a mix of fatigue and satisfaction. She looks down at Sasha, her expression one of triumph, knowing she has effectively turned the tables in this round. The camera pans between the two wrestlers, capturing the dramatic shift in momentum. Francine, now in control, looks ready to capitalize on Sasha's weakened state. Francine, sensing her opportunity to take this round, pulls a disoriented Sasha to her knees. She then takes a few steps back, creating space for her next move. With a burst of speed, Francine charges at Sasha and delivers a flying enzuigiri head kick. The impact is so forceful that it spins and flips Sasha, sending her crashing back to the mat face down. The camera captures the full, brutal elegance of the move, emphasizing the strength and precision behind Francine's attack.
As Sasha lies on the mat, Francine stands over her, a sense of victory washing over her. "Remember how my gymnastics days made my legs my most powerful weapon? Well, you're about to feel them," Francine boasts, her voice oozing confidence. The camera focuses on her as she prepares for her next move.
Francine then wraps her legs around Sasha's neck in a lying neck scissors. The camera zooms in on the hold, showing the pressure being exerted on Sasha's neck. Inside Sasha's mind, desperation takes hold. 'I can't let her do this... I need to escape,' she thinks, her body struggling against the powerful grip of Francine's legs. The camera captures her gurgles and moans, her futile attempts to pry Francine's legs apart.
Francine, relishing in her dominance, mocks Sasha's weak attempts at escape. "I told you, my legs are my most powerful weapon," she taunts, tightening her grip. To intensify the hold, Francine turns the neck scissors into a figure-four by grabbing her own leg and pressing even further into Sasha's airways.
The camera stays close, capturing Sasha's frantic attempts to escape. Her movements become more erratic, then gradually weaker, as she succumbs to the hold. Francine, still unaware that Sasha has passed out, continues to apply pressure until she feels a trickle of drool spilling from the side of Sasha's lips.
Realizing Sasha is unconscious, Francine releases the hold with a disgusted "Gross." Sasha remains motionless on the mat, out cold. Francine laughs, looking down at her defeated opponent. "Too easy," she says with a chuckle. She then positions Sasha into a schoolgirl roll-up pin, her body covering Sasha's.
Knockoutman begins the count, his voice echoing in the room. "One... Two... Three..." The camera captures the pin, Francine's triumphant pose over Sasha's limp form. "Four... Five... Six..." Sasha shows no signs of movement, completely knocked out by Francine's relentless assault. "Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten! And that's the second fall for Francine!" Knockoutman announces. The camera focuses on Francine as she stands up, her arms raised in victory. The room is filled with the tension and excitement of the match, Francine having evened the score. The camera pans to Sasha, still unconscious on the mat, as the match heads into its third round.
Francine steps back, basking in her victory, Knockoutman approaches Sasha, who is still lying motionless on the mat. The camera stays focused on him as he leans down, checking on Sasha's condition. "Can you continue, Sasha? If you can't, we'll have to call the match," he says, his tone a mix of concern and professionalism.
The camera then shifts to Francine, who watches the scene unfold with a confident smirk. Inside her mind, she's already celebrating her impending victory. 'I've got this in the bag. She's done. Just three more falls and I'll have completely crushed her,' she thinks, her confidence soaring.
Sasha, lying on the mat, hears Knockoutman's words and something within her ignites. The camera captures her sudden movement as she stirs, her face contorting with anger and determination. "Fuck no, I am not giving up that easy. I'm gonna get that bitch," she screams, her voice filled with resolve.
Pushing herself off the ground with effort, Sasha stands up shakily, her body still reeling from the effects of the previous round. The camera captures her defiant stance, her eyes burning with a mix of anger and determination. "Just start the fucking round," she demands, her voice echoing through the room.
Knockoutman, realizing the intensity of Sasha's resolve, steps back and gives the wrestlers space. "Okay then," he says, a note of respect in his voice for Sasha's determination. "Wrestle!"
The camera stays on Sasha, capturing her readiness to reengage despite her obvious exhaustion. Francine, on the other hand, looks surprised but ready, her earlier confidence slightly shaken by Sasha's fiery comeback. As Knockoutman steps out of the way, the tension in the room escalates. Both wrestlers are poised to continue their intense battle, the outcome of the match still hanging in the balance.
As the third round begins, Sasha's mind is ablaze with anger and frustration. 'I never thought this rookie, a former gymnast, would ever get the upper hand like that,' she fumes internally, her pride wounded. 'I never should have been pinned. It's time to prove a point, to show her who's really in control here.' The camera captures her steely gaze and tense posture, her body language radiating determination and a need for redemption.
Simultaneously, Francine is riding a wave of confidence in her newfound abilities as a wrestler. She's convinced she can continue to dominate Sasha and secure the next three falls. However, seeing Sasha's fiery resurgence, a twinge of unease creeps into her thoughts. 'She's more resilient than I gave her credit for,' Francine ponders warily. 'I need to be cautious but keep the pressure on.' The camera focuses on her calculated movements, a mix of confidence and caution in her approach.
Francine maneuvers herself behind Sasha, seizing the opportunity to apply a bear hug. The camera zooms in to capture the hold, Francine's arms encircling Sasha's waist, squeezing with all her might. Sasha's face contorts in pain as she's caught in the powerful grip, her body struggling against Francine's hold.
The camera captures the intense struggle, Francine's face a picture of concentration and effort as she tries to maintain the bear hug, and Sasha's grimace of pain and frustration. Sasha's mind races, 'I can't let her get me like this. I need to break free,' she thinks, her muscles straining against the hold.
Knockoutman's voice can be heard, commenting on the action. "Francine's got Sasha in a bear hug now, trying to wear her down. But Sasha's not giving up that easily."
As the hold continues, Sasha begins to fight back, trying to pry Francine's arms away from her waist. Her attempts are vigorous, a clear indication of her refusal to be subdued again. The camera stays focused on the wrestlers, capturing every moment of this gripping contest of strength and will.
Sasha, trapped in the bear hug and fueled by a mix of anger and desperation, frantically searches for an escape. In a stroke of luck, or perhaps misfortune, her elbow connects sharply with Francine's ribs. The camera captures the moment of impact, the sudden jolt of pain flashing across Francine's face as her grip loosens.
Seizing the opportunity, Sasha's survival instincts kick in. With a swift and ruthless movement, she stomps down on Francine's bare foot with the heel of her own. The camera zooms in on Francine's face, capturing her grimace of pain as she releases the bear hug, instinctively reaching down to cradle her injured foot.
Now free, Sasha's fury reaches new heights. She quickly turns around and, without a moment's hesitation, delivers a vicious kick directly to Francine's tender crotch area. Francine's reaction is immediate; she drops to her knees, her hands clutching her groin, her face contorted in acute pain. The camera captures the intensity of Sasha's attack, her face a mask of rage and determination. Sasha is relentless now, driven by a desire to make Francine pay for daring to challenge her on the mat, to make her suffer for the humiliation she endured in the second round. The camera stays focused on Sasha, capturing her every move as she prepares to unleash her fury on Francine.
Knockoutman's voice can be heard, tinged with a note of concern, "Sasha's really turned the tables here with some rough tactics. Francine's in a bad spot."
The camera pans to Francine, still on her knees, clearly in pain and vulnerable. Sasha, standing over her, looks down with a mix of contempt and triumph, ready to assert her dominance in this round. With Francine vulnerable and down on her knees, Sasha sees an opportunity and doesn't hesitate. She takes a step back and delivers a powerful roundhouse kick to the temple of Francine. The impact sends Francine flying over to the mat, her body collapsing in a heap. The camera captures the brutal efficiency of Sasha’s move, highlighting the shift in momentum.
Sasha, standing over Francine, is visibly furious. “This is what happens when you mess with me,” she shouts, her voice filled with frustration and anger. “I’ll show you what real pain feels like!”
She then picks Francine up, preparing to deliver a devastating cradle piledriver. Sasha expertly grapevines Francine’s leg with her arm, lifts her upside down, and then drops to a sitting position. Francine's head crashes between Sasha’s thighs onto the mat. The camera zooms in on the impact, showing the immediate effect of the move on Francine, whose world is visibly spinning. But Sasha is not done yet. She grabs both of Francine's legs and, with unbridled fury, stomps directly down on her crotch. Each stomp elicits a whoof of air and a scream of agony from Francine, the camera capturing every agonizing moment.
Holding onto Francine's legs, Sasha mocks her, “Remember how the Biggers sisters destroyed your so-called powerful weapons with a Boston crab? Well, guess what, girlie, I’m going to destroy them too.” With that, she executes a perfect Boston crab, bending Francine's legs back while sitting on the small of her back. The camera captures Francine's body bent at an awful angle, her cries and pounding on the mat a clear indication of her agony.
Knockoutman’s voice is filled with concern, "Sasha’s really taking it to Francine now, turning this into a one-sided affair."
The camera stays focused on the wrestlers, capturing the raw emotion and physicality of the match. Francine, in severe pain, cries out, begging for an escape from the torturous hold. Sasha maintains her grip, her face a mix of rage and satisfaction, determined to make Francine pay for her earlier dominance.
Sasha, fully immersed in her wave of anger and dominance, pulls back even harder on the Boston crab. Adding a cruel twist to the hold, she maintains her grip on Francine's legs with one hand while reaching back with her other hand to pull on Francine's hair, attempting to force Francine's head to touch her toes. "I'm going to break you in half," Sasha growls menacingly.
Inside Francine's mind, the agony is overwhelming. The excruciating pain from the hold, combined with the hair-pulling, sends waves of torment through her body. 'This is unbearable... I can't take much more,' Francine thinks, feeling utterly defeated and helpless. The readers can almost feel her pathetic desperation, her spirit being crushed under Sasha's ruthless assault. The camera captures her face, twisted in pain, her cries of agony echoing through the room.
Finally, Sasha releases the hold. Francine immediately starts to rub and massage her legs, desperately trying to regain feeling in her limbs so she can stand. But Sasha, fueled by her rage, is not done yet.
Spotting Francine's exposed position, Sasha takes a running start and delivers a brutal punt kick directly to Francine's crotch. The impact sends a sharp jolt of pain coursing through Francine's body, her brain registering the new wave of agony. The camera captures Francine's frantic attempt to scooch away, trying to find a way to recover and regain her bearings.
However, Sasha is relentless. She yanks Francine off the mat by her hair and then lifts her into a bear hug, using her height to lift Francine off the ground. Sasha squeezes the breath out of her, her arms constricting like steel bands. Francine's wails for release are heart-wrenching, her hands trying in vain to pry Sasha's arms away from her waist. The camera stays close, capturing the desperation and pain in Francine's face.
The hold drains the life out of Francine, her limbs going limp as she succumbs to unconsciousness. Sasha shakes her like a life-sized puppet, Francine's body ragdolling helplessly in her grip. Then, with evil tenacity, Sasha drops Francine crotch-first onto her bent knee. The camera captures the moment Francine is brought back to reality by the severe pain of the drop.
Francine immediately grabs her groin and rolls away from Sasha, curling up on the mat in agony. The room is filled with tension and shock at the brutality of Sasha's assault. Sasha stands over Francine, her expression one of malicious satisfaction, as Francine lies on the mat, a broken and defeated figure.
Knockoutman's voice can be heard, a note of concern in his tone. "Francine is in serious trouble here. Sasha's completely taken over this round with a relentless attack."
The camera focuses on the wrestlers, capturing the stark contrast between Sasha's towering rage and Francine's pained helplessness
Francine lies sobbing on the mat, trying desperately to regain her bearings, Sasha looms over her, reveling in her dominance. “Well, I guess that hot date tonight isn’t going to happen, huh? Seems like there’s some serious pain down there,” she mocks, her voice dripping with contempt.
The camera captures Francine's face, twisted in pain and humiliation, her sobs a testament to the physical and emotional toll the match is taking on her. Inside her mind, Francine is reeling from the onslaught. 'I can't believe this is happening... How did it get this bad? I need to find a way to fight back... but the pain,' she thinks, her mind a whirlwind of desperation and pain.
Sasha, not wasting any moment, yanks Francine up and prepares to inflict more punishment. She sets Francine in a torture rack, placing her face-up across her shoulders. The camera zooms in as Sasha hooks Francine's head with one hand and a leg with the other, then starts to pull down on both ends, bending Francine's back in an excruciating arch.
Francine's reaction is immediate and frantic. She begs for release and taps out repeatedly, trying anything to escape the unbearable pain. But Sasha, echoing Francine's earlier actions, coldly reminds her, “There are no tap-outs here. You’re going to pay for ever thinking you had a chance against me.”
Sasha applies even more pressure to the hold, bending Francine's body to its breaking point. Francine's screams and begs turn into silent whimpers as she ultimately passes out from the pain and exhaustion. The camera captures the moment her body goes limp in Sasha’s grip.
Sasha looks into the camera with a sinister smile, "Ah, the silence," she says mockingly. Then, with a shrug of her shoulders, she sends the unconscious Francine crashing to the mat.
Without hesitation, Sasha grabs Francine’s legs, pulling them up over her head while simultaneously pushing down on them, pinning Francine’s unconscious body to the mat in a folded position.
Knockoutman, astonished by the brutal display, is slow to start the count, his voice reflecting his disbelief. Finally snapping out of his daze, he begins the count, "One... Two... Three..." The camera stays on Francine, her body still and lifeless under Sasha’s pin. "Four... Five... Six..." Knockoutman continues, the inevitability of Sasha's victory in this round becoming clear. "Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten! Sasha takes the third round!" Knockoutman announces. The camera captures Sasha standing up, her face a mixture of exhaustion and satisfaction, having turned the tables in a dramatic and ruthless fashion. The match now stands at two falls for Francine and one for Sasha, with the momentum clearly shifted in Sasha's favor. The intensity of the match continues to escalate, both wrestlers pushing themselves to their limits in this grueling and unpredictable battle.
As the interlude between the third and fourth rounds unfolds, the camera focuses on Francine, who is clearly in a world of pain. She's struggling just to stay conscious, her body bearing the brutal consequences of Sasha's relentless assault. Francine barely manages to pull herself up to start the next round, her movements sluggish and pained. In a dazed state, she nods her head when Knockoutman asks if she's ready for the next round. However, the nod seems more like an involuntary reaction, a reflex as she tries to clear the cobwebs and regain her bearings. The camera picks up on the subtleties of Francine's facial expressions and movements, capturing her disorientation and the severe toll the match has taken on her.
Knockoutman, perhaps not fully noticing Francine's dire state, announces the start of the round. "Wrestle!" he declares.
Sasha wastes no time. She closes the distance between them with alarming speed and delivers a vicious uppercut directly to Francine's crotch. The impact is captured in excruciating detail by the camera, Francine's body jolting from the force of the blow.
Inside Francine's mind, the pain is overwhelming. 'It's like my entire body is on fire... I can't do this,' she thinks, wrecked with pain and exhaustion. The jolt from the crotch shot sends waves of agony through her already tender regions, making it feel like they are burning. 'I'm overmatched... I underestimated her,' Francine realizes, her spirit faltering under the relentless onslaught.
Her body doubles over from the impact, her hands instinctively reaching for her injured area. The camera stays on her, capturing the agony etched on her face, her body language screaming defeat and helplessness.
Knockoutman's voice, filled with concern, can be heard commenting on the action. "Francine is in serious trouble here. She's clearly overmatched and hurting."
The room is filled with tension as Sasha continues her assault, taking full advantage of Francine's weakened state. The camera pans between the wrestlers, showcasing the dramatic shift in momentum and the stark contrast in their conditions. Sasha's dominance is now undisputed, and Francine's ability to continue in the match hangs in the balance.
Francine struggles to regain her footing, a furious Sasha looms over her, her anger palpable. "You've awoken something in me, and it's out for blood," Sasha snarls at Francine. "I'm going to finish what the Biggers sisters started. You're done." Her voice is cold and menacing, a clear indication of her intent.
Without giving Francine any chance to respond, Sasha executes a short arm lariat clothesline with brutal efficiency. The move floors Francine, sending her crashing back to the mat. The camera captures the force of the impact, Francine's body hitting the mat hard.

In Sasha's mind, there's a sense of satisfaction mixed with a relentless drive for retribution. 'This is more like it. I'm in control now,' she thinks as she watches Francine crumple to the mat. Planning her next move, Sasha's eyes are filled with a predatory glint. 'Let's see how much more she can take.'
Her next move is a calculated leg drop to Francine's stomach. Francine's body convulses from the impact, a clear sign of the pain she's experiencing. Sasha quickly jumps up, her face twisted into a cruel smile. "That was nice, but let's have more fun with this," she says, almost gleefully.
Sasha then delivers a second leg drop, this time targeting Francine's throat. The camera zooms in on Francine’s face, capturing her gasping for air, her hands clutching her throat. Inside Francine's mind, there's chaos and pain. 'I can't breathe... what's happening... it hurts so much,' her thoughts are fragmented, reflecting her dire situation.
After the throat leg drop, Sasha, not relenting in her assault, grabs Francine by her hair and yanks her up. The camera focuses on Francine’s face, capturing the pain of her hair feeling like it's being torn from her scalp. 'My hair... she's going to rip it out,' Francine thinks, her mind overwhelmed by the pain and the relentless nature of Sasha's attack.
In her disoriented and pain-ridden state, Francine is overwhelmed. She's desperate for a respite, a chance to escape the unrelenting assault. Her mind is a haze of pain and confusion. 'I can't think... everything hurts... I just want this to stop,' Francine thinks, her ability to focus and strategize completely eroded by Sasha's relentless attack.
Sasha, however, is far from finished. She grips Francine and delivers a stunner with precise brutality. Francine's jaw crashes down onto Sasha's shoulder, sending a jarring shock through her neck and spine. The camera zooms in on the impact, capturing Francine's body as it hits the mat, her eyes glazed over, barely conscious yet still clinging to awareness.
"Oh, that didn't do it?" Sasha mocks, looking down at the barely responsive Francine. She grabs Francine's hair again, yanking her to her feet with such force that a few strands of hair come out. Francine, in visible agony, pleads with Sasha, her voice weak and trembling. "Please, stop... I can't take any more..."
Sasha laughs coldly at Francine's plea. "This ain't no gymnastics meet. You can't just quit because you're hurt. This is a wrestling match, and the only way out is getting pinned," she sneers, devoid of any sympathy.
Setting Francine up for the next devastating move, Sasha positions her for an over-the-shoulder back-to-belly piledriver. She lifts Francine, draping her over her shoulder so that Francine's head dangles over her back. Sasha secures Francine's leg with one arm and locks her head with the other, bending Francine painfully across her back.
The camera captures the build-up to the move in excruciating detail. Sasha then drops to a seated position, driving Francine's head and upper back into the ground with bone-crushing force. The impact is brutal and immediate. Francine's body convulses upon impact, then goes limp, a clear sign of the severe trauma inflicted by the move. The camera zooms in on Francine's face, capturing her expression of utter defeat and pain. Her eyes are closed, her breathing shallow, her body sprawled in a heap on the mat, a stark testament to the effectiveness of Sasha's attack.
Knockoutman's voice, filled with a mix of awe and concern, comments on the action. "That was a devastating piledriver by Sasha. Francine looks completely out of it. I don't know if she can continue after this."
Sasha stands over Francine, her expression one of triumph and satisfaction, having completely turned the tide of the match in her favor. The camera stays focused on the action, capturing every moment of this dramatic and intense battle.
As Francine lies on the mat, knocked out with drool trickling from the corner of her mouth, the camera focuses on Sasha. Her expression reveals an intent that borders on malevolence. Knockoutman, catching this, asks, "Wow, Sasha, you're destroying the poor girl. Do you plan on pinning her? Clearly, she isn’t kicking out of any pin attempt you try."
Sasha scoffs at Knockoutman's comment. "This bitch deserves all the pain she gets for knocking me out earlier," she retorts. "I want her to feel all the pain and embarrassment I felt, and then some."
Sasha then gets on the ground next to Francine and wraps her legs around her in a tight body scissors. With Francine already limp and out, the move doesn't have much effect except for causing slight involuntary movements. Unsatisfied, Sasha performs an eye check on Francine by lifting one of her eyelids, only to see the whites of her eyes, confirming she’s passed out. Frustrated, Sasha yells, "No, I want you to wake up so we can continue playing."
She then playfully slaps Francine's face until Francine starts to stir and come back to reality. As Francine regains consciousness, the realization of her predicament hits her. She immediately tries to fight out of the body scissors, pounding the mat in a desperate attempt to escape.
"There it is, there's that scared bitch I wanted awake for this," Sasha says with a sadistic smile. "Well, I just wanted you awake so I could do this." While maintaining the body scissors, Sasha pulls Francine’s frantic body closer into an embrace and applies a devastating sleeper hold. Their bodies are pressed together in a clear display of Sasha's power.
Inside Francine's mind, the effects of the soul-sucking body scissor sleeperhold combo begin to take hold. 'I can't... breathe... it's too much,' she thinks, her mind foggy with exhaustion and pain. Her struggles become more erratic, then gradually weaker as the hold drains the last of her strength. Her last conscious thoughts are of despair and defeat before she succumbs to unconsciousness, her body going limp in Sasha's grip.
Once Sasha is certain Francine is out, she releases the hold and forcefully shoves Francine off her body onto the mat. Francine lies there, in an unconscious slumber. "Now, I will pin her," Sasha declares to the camera and Knockoutman.
She then sits on Francine's upper body, her butt on Francine's chin and crotch just under Francine's nose. Sasha reaches back and pulls Francine's legs into the air, stacking her up in a sensual pin. Knockoutman, amazed by the view and the complete dominance of Sasha, begins the count, "One... Two... Three..."
The camera captures the pin, showcasing Sasha's complete control and Francine's utter defeat. "Four... Five... Six..." Sasha maintains the pin, a look of triumph on her face. "Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten! Sasha takes this round!" Knockoutman announces.
Sasha rises from the pin, standing over Francine's still form, her victory in this round undeniable.
Knockoutman, concerned for Francine's well-being, moves toward her to check if she can continue. "Okay, Sasha, back away," he instructs, turning his attention to the still form of Francine.
Sasha, fueled by anger and a desire for retribution, initially steps back. But as Knockoutman leans down to check on Francine, Sasha's patience snaps. She shoves Knockoutman out of the way and yells, "I'm starting this round whether she's ready or not. This bitch is gonna suffer."
With a look of cold determination, Sasha forcefully stomps down on Francine's belly with the heel of her foot. The camera captures the moment, but Francine's reaction is minimal, her body barely responding. Frustrated, Sasha repeats the stomp again and again, each time getting only a slight reaction from Francine. Determined to revive her opponent for further punishment, Sasha takes several steps back, then runs and leaps into the air, performing a full body splash on Francine. Her entire body weight crashes down onto Francine, and the effect is immediate. Francine is jolted back to consciousness, her body screaming back to reality with a loud, pained scream.
Mockingly, Sasha says, "I'm up 3 to 1, bitch, and now I'm going to have fun with this last fall." She then yanks Francine to a standing position, preparing for her next move.
Sasha takes a few steps back, then charges at Francine and performs a headscissor takedown. The move is executed with precision and agility – Sasha's legs scissor around Francine's head, dragging her into a forced forward somersault as Sasha falls to the mat. The camera captures the athleticism and power of the move, Francine's body flipping over in response.
Inside Francine's mind, the situation is bleak. 'I can't keep up... she's too much,' Francine thinks, her body reeling from the series of devastating moves. Her spirit is broken, her body pushed beyond its limits.
Sasha, meanwhile, is in her element. Her every move is calculated and brutal, her eyes gleaming with the thrill of domination. The camera stays on her, capturing her every move as she prepares to continue her assault on Francine.
Francine struggles to recover from the headscissors takedown, Sasha quickly gets up and rushes towards her. Wrapping her arms around Francine's back and waist, Sasha pulls her into a tight bearhug maneuver, squeezing Francine against her own body with formidable strength. The camera captures Sasha's determined expression as she parades Francine around the room in the hold.
Looking directly at the camera, Sasha declares, "Watch this," and then, in one fluid motion, she flips Francine over her shoulder in a belly-to-belly over-the-shoulder suplex. Francine's body flies over Sasha’s shoulder and crashes to the mat with a sickening impact that reverberates through the room. The camera captures the full force of the move, emphasizing the devastating effect on Francine.
But Sasha is far from done. As Francine clutches her back in agony, Sasha reaches down and hauls her to a standing position once again. Demonstrating her strength and power, Sasha lifts Francine overhead in a military press. Then, with a swift motion, she slams Francine's back down onto her outstretched knee, executing a perfect pendulum over-the-knee backbreaker. The crunching sound of Francine's back meeting Sasha's knee echoes throughout the mat room.
Inside Sasha's mind, there's a sense of impending victory and satisfaction. 'This is almost too easy,' she thinks, relishing in her complete dominance over the wannabe wrestler who dared to step onto the mat with her. 'I've shown her who's boss here.'
Applying more pressure to the backbreaker, Sasha pushes down on Francine's neck and thigh, bending her over Sasha’s knee at an angle that seems inhuman. The camera stays close, capturing the severity of the hold and Francine's twisted form. As Sasha mocks and belittles Francine, the latter's body slowly starts to succumb to the pain. Francine's struggles become weaker until she eventually passes out from the overwhelming agony. Realizing Francine is limp and unconscious, Sasha callously pushes her off her knee. Francine's body slumps to the mat, a defeated and broken figure. The camera captures Sasha standing over her, her face a mix of triumph and disdain. Sasha, intent on inflicting further pain and ensuring Francine is fully conscious to experience it, prepares to apply a different kind of submission hold. She chooses the figure-four leglock, a classic and painful maneuver known for its effectiveness. Sasha expertly maneuvers Francine's legs into position, crossing one of Francine's legs over the other before locking her own leg around them, applying pressure to the knee and ankle. The camera captures the precise execution of the hold, focusing on Francine's face as the pain jolts her back to reality. Francine's eyes snap open, a scream of agony escaping her lips. She squirms, begs, and makes frantic movements to escape, but Sasha maintains the hold with relentless pressure.
Francine's thoughts run, the pain is overwhelming. 'This is torture... I can't escape... it hurts so much,' she thinks, her mind reeling from the intensity of the hold. Her body is wracked with pain, her attempts to free herself proving futile against Sasha's strength.
After holding the figure-four leglock for a prolonged period, reveling in Francine's agony, Sasha finally releases the hold. Francine's relief is short-lived, however, as Sasha isn't done with her yet. Like a predator toying with its prey, Sasha lifts Francine to her knees. Then, stepping back, Sasha takes a running start and delivers a devastating knee lift that catches Francine right under her chin. The impact is brutal, the camera capturing Francine's pained expression as she clutches her chin. Following the knee lift, Francine's body reacts involuntarily; she falls forward, face-first into the mat. The camera captures her awkward position, her face planted into the mat, back arched, while still on her knees, causing her buttocks to stick up in the air in a vulnerable and humiliating pose. Sasha stands over Francine, her expression one of satisfaction and dominance.
Knockoutman's voice breaks the silence, a mix of awe and concern in his tone. "Sasha is completely dominating Francine. It's like she's playing with her at this point."
The camera lingers on Francine in her awkward, vulnerable position, face down with her back arched and her buttocks prominently raised. Despite the brutal context, there's an unintentional sensuality in her form – her curves accentuated in this exposed state, a stark contrast to the ferocity of the match. Her body, glistening with sweat, bears the marks of the battle, yet retains an element of grace under duress.
Sasha, standing over her defeated opponent, declares with a cold tone, "Okay, bitch, time to end you." She then applies a rear naked choke with precision and efficiency. As soon as the choke is locked in, Francine begins to gurgle, clawing frantically at Sasha's boa-constrictor-like arms constricting her airways. Sasha’s smile widens with glee, knowing victory is imminent.
Inside Francine's mind, the situation is desperate. 'I can't breathe... everything's fading,' she thinks, panic and despair setting in. Her body fights against the inevitable, her struggles growing weaker as Sasha maintains the hold with relentless force.
The camera captures the intimate entwining of their bodies in the hold – Sasha's powerful form dominating the increasingly limp body of Francine. Francine's body begins to convulse and twitch, drool escaping her mouth as she loses consciousness in Sasha's arms.
Sasha, reveling in her dominance, laughs at Francine's defeated form. She keeps the hold locked in until Knockoutman intervenes, "Um, Sasha, this is not a death match. We don't want to kill her."
Angrily, Sasha releases the hold and stands up. "Fine," she snaps. Then, with a look of triumph, she places her foot directly over the face of the completely unconscious Francine. Knockoutman begins the count, his voice echoing in the silent room.
As he counts, Sasha, ecstatic with her victory, starts to move her foot around, slowly inserting her big toe into the unconscious mouth of Francine. By the time Knockoutman completes the count, Sasha has half her foot in Francine's mouth.
"Ten! And the winner is Sasha!" Knockoutman announces.
The camera stays on this scene, capturing Sasha keeping her foot in Francine's mouth as she poses, flexing her arms. Sasha delivers teasing and mocking dialog about how easy it was to destroy Francine. "Look at you now, not so tough after all," Sasha gloats, her voice dripping with mockery.
As Sasha continues to taunt her defeated opponent, the camera gradually fades to black, leaving the final image of Sasha's complete and utter domination over Francine in this brutal and intense matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.