Rift Nude Mod by me (1 Viewer)

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
just an fyi as of today 6-19-2014 mod still works. figured i'd try out rift after not playing in ages and lo and behold it works.

astor

Potential Patron
Is there a way to get Umod to save and/or apply these setting automatically, or are we stuck having to apply them every time we launch the game?

lolitasss25

Potential Patron
I Have Up this Mod for more skin.
Just replace T_0X2776E406.dds by anyone in archive.

blackrift.jpg blancrift.jpg coeurrose.jpg coeurtatoo.jpg filrift.jpg moins.jpg moins2.jpg ultimate.jpg Pierce.jpg raseee2.jpg

mod link : Partage-Facile : Fichier add_pack.rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:

NeXuS

Potential Patron
I can't get uMod to work on this. Global Hook is enabled, also running it as admin. There is a green screen instead of the intro, so it is somehow working, but "open Package" is greyed out. I`ve also tryed to copy uMod into the game folder and launch it from there, but that also doesn't help. Also the d3d9.dll from r44 gives an error message at launch when it's in the game folder.
My OS is Windows 7 and I'm running a GTX580.

lolitasss25

Potential Patron
I can't get uMod to work on this. Global Hook is enabled, also running it as admin. There is a green screen instead of the intro, so it is somehow working, but "open Package" is greyed out. I`ve also tryed to copy uMod into the game folder and launch it from there, but that also doesn't help. Also the d3d9.dll from r44 gives an error message at launch when it's in the game folder.
My OS is Windows 7 and I'm running a GTX580.
1 : Open Umod
2 : Lunch Glyph
3 : start Game and go in the select character
4 : close Glyph
5 : Go to Umod and open packtage ( and you can save config )
6 : play Rift

S

searry

i can not get Umod to work with rift anymore, i am running it through steam, it had worked before now when i open it and run the rift and go back to umod to the open package/texture and other options are greyed out for me. global hook is set and the game is add to umod, but nothing happens as it did before.

never mind i got it working, apparently i need to download Glyph.

OldeThom

Potential Patron
Great article. I want this to work with Rift, but have come to an impasse. I followed these posts and text files exactly, while looking at post #71. I get no errors. I have hook checked, load Glyphclient as shown, click play to get to character screen but UMod does have a Rift tab just the Glyphclient tab. I close Glyph and uMod has no tabs. uMod, Ryux mod and Glyph/Rift are all on the same disk, separate directories at root of drive. Using UMod 1.44 and latest NMod_ryux. Glyph/Rift is patched up-to-date (as of 10 Oct '14). Scratching my head - did I miss something?? Thanks for your patience.

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
Thank you for the effort, Kancel0, but it doesn't solve the problem with Windows 8.
I use both 7 and 8, and it works great on Windows 7 except for (on some systems) CTD (crash to Desktop) when attempting to move inventory items.
On Windows 8, however, as myself and several others have reported, it does work at the character selection screen but once a character is selected and the game is started it stops working and the underclothes are again visible.
Since my main home PC is dual boot Windows 7 and 8.1, it isn't too very inconvenient to use 7 when I feel a need to undress my little Kelari cleric Shamicar, but I sure wish I could stay with Windows 8.1.
I am still fishing for someone who has been able to get this working on Windows 8. Especially since I moved my dual boot Win7/Win8 PC to my shop office and my new PC at home is only running Windows 8.
I don't know what in Windows 8 makes the difference, but I sure wish someone could figure it out.

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
Can't answer that because Win 8 sucks and I will probably never use it.
But the crash from moving items or skills is Rift related and happens without uMod as well.

OldeThom

Potential Patron
I've tried every iteration possible and still no joy: uMod refuses to see rift.exe after loading Glyph. I see here in these posts where people are getting this to work, in some cases, on Win7 (i7 Intel, GTX 780 TI, 12 Gb Ram, 2Tb disk using Win7 Pro 64bit). Wondering what the diff is on my system(?). Feel sorry for Win8 users, but Win8 will be disavowed by MS when Win10 comes out. Win8 is an evil step-child just like ME and Vista and destined for the large circular file located somewhere deep in the bowels of technology's failures.

lolitasss25

Potential Patron
i have win7 64b gtx 780ti 6ram but graphic card is not a problem make sure you add GlyphClient.exe and Rift.exe on umod
i have umod v1.0

Darc

Potential Patron
Rift Nude Mod by me

Why dose this mod no longer work and could it made to work again?

Even that other famous modder on here dose not seem to care enough to update there similar archived mod when it breaks (there are only two rift mods and modders.

Its prob just renaming of some files. This is a umod mod but there is prob a way now, to just put a variation in the game folder, the way its set up now.

It would be super because in this game you can actually just hide all gear to show the mod by checking boxes already in game.

You guys might want to take a hour or so to fix it, but thats prob going to be like pulling teeth to get someone to look at it sadly.

Good graphics, relatively popular game, so I have no idea why though. I'm at a loss.

Last edited:
B

badrabbit

Hey i fond a solution.

to use this and the outfit mod in 4.0+ you have to start the game in 32-Bit mode.
Glyph Launcher -> Settings -> General Settings -> tick in CPU 32-Bit
Try to start the game. It may need to dl some MB.
If there is an error messege saying 'D3DPERF_EndEvent not found' or simmilar,
Go into your Rift/ Live folder and delete the file D3D.dll (or similar name - look out for D3D, it makes the game search for an outdated DirectX version)

This step worked for me and i hope i could help someone

jd41

Potential Patron
What I don't understand is if you can get it to work in 32 why can't you get it to work in 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.