Rift Nude Mod by me (1 Viewer)

soreena

Potential Patron
Has anyone got this to work on Windows 8? If you have, let me know what you did to get it to work beyond the character selection screen.

Araerix

Potential Patron
sorry for my late reply.

I have some bad news. My hard drive (which were placed my games) is dead.
As I do not think back to RIFT, I will not continue the pach. My sincerest apologies to those who were waiting.

If someone wants to go back to my work, he has my permission.

Sorry for my English translation of goolge> _ <

Ta-daaahhh. Maybe someone will try to pick it up hopefully.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
yea hopefully the modders here will pick it up since its Free to play now ( Hmm maybe a project for fleet or NADURON ;-)

Sorry, I don't play MMOs (really horrible experiences when I did).

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i use umod v1 r44, the extract the zip thats posted in the 1st post inside is another zip Dont extract that 1, run umod with global hook open rift, when in game tab to umod and click the open texture/package and click the Zip that you got out of the other zip. then play nude

Araerix

Potential Patron
Thats what I do but when I move items in my bags or anywhere else the game still freezes and crashes

edit: also I download v1 44 but it still say I have 1.0. what? :c

another edit: The problem doesnt seem to be the mods but uMod itself. I started it and uploaded no mods and still crashes.

Those who have successful attempts, did you install via Steam or the main website?

Last edited by a moderator:

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i installed from the site, have no clue about the crashing issue ive never experienced that before. as for the downloading the v1 r44 and still haveing 1.0 at the top of v1 r44 it says umod v 1.0 so thats normal

soreena

Potential Patron
this mod still works perfectly fine... im using it in game as i type this and its not broke at all
Are you running this mod on Windows 7 or Windows 8. On Windows 8 it works on the character selections screen but not in game. I am using uMod version 1.0 r44 and am loading the zip file as directed in this thread.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i am on windows 7 ult, and it works in game as well as on the selection screen, i would upload a zip of the folder exactly how i have it set up but i would want to get permission from the mod author before i upload his/her work.

Araerix

Potential Patron
i am on windows 7 ult, and it works in game as well as on the selection screen, i would upload a zip of the folder exactly how i have it set up but i would want to get permission from the mod author before i upload his/her work.
Earlier in this thread Ryux has already given permission for anyone willing to update I even quoted it on the previous page. Ryux is no longer working on this

Naduron

Content Creator
yea hopefully the modders here will pick it up since its Free to play now ( Hmm maybe a project for fleet or NADURON ;-)

I won't be mod'ing it anymore, i hate the female body in that game, they look to muscular and to manly.
And all their clothing has boring and bland design.

It's a complete opposite of tera. :(

Updating the dds files for the Umod is simpel and easy.

1: first use the same clothing which the mod uses.
2: scroll thru the textures until you see your character turn green or other flicking colors and save them on your pc. (your character will turn green more then once depending on how many layers there are; spec, bump, cstm and etc)
3: switch the names on the .dds you saved with the names from the mod.
4: done

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I'd also be interested in learning how to mod this game. I get the extraction part, but do I just open the dds file with photoshop or gimp and then do the changes...save it as a dds file and swap it with the original?

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
Has nobody solved the problem with Windows 8 yet?
To reiterate what I have described previously:
I use both 7 and 8, and it works great on Windows 7 except for (on some systems) CTD (crash to Desktop) when attempting to move inventory items.
On Windows 8, however, as myself and several others have reported, it does work at the character selection screen but once a character is selected and the game is started it stops working and the underclothes are again visible.
Since my main home PC is dual boot Windows 7 and 8.1, it isn't too very inconvenient to use 7 when I feel a need to undress my little Kelari cleric Shamicar, but I sure wish I could stay with Windows 8.1.

Last edited by a moderator:

azmodon66

Potential Patron
Ok so my cpu crashed and had to get it repaired. Redownloading it now, its in the green playable portion of the download. Downloaded umod 1.44 and the patch file. Umod is saying this file is not supported. Might be stupid, but do I need to wait for the entire game to finish patching and downloading or is there something wrong with the file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.