Rift Nude Mod by me (1 Viewer)

Ryux

Casual Client
Use Umod 1.44

Make sure that in the "Main" menu, "Use Global Hook" is check.
Add "rift.exe" by clicking on "Add Game".
Start the game normally, and once started, back on Umod and bottom left, click on "Open texture/package" to open "Rift.NMod_ryux.zip"

Enjoy :)

- - - Updated - - -

coming soon... :D

shaved01.jpg
shaved02.jpg

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 12,155
Rift_Nude_Mod_Ryux.7z
3.6 MB · Views: 4,306

patches13

Avid Affiliate
wow, this mod looks good. I tried this game when it was in beta, thought the graphic's was more towards WoW and less towards AoC at the time and there didn't seem to be a single "sexy" outfit in the game.

Has this changed? Is there any outfits that look good (modded or un-modded)? How's the gameplay? is the FTP model they adopted PTW or pay to benefit? cheers!

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
I never used UMod before, is there a reason we shouldn't use the most recent version apart from that it is an alpha build and maybe buggy?

S

Shatteredhelix

I never used UMod before, is there a reason we shouldn't use the most recent version apart from that it is an alpha build and maybe buggy?

Yeah, it just plain doesn't work for Rift... in fact, it hasn't worked with anything that I've tried it with.

zenno

Potential Patron
I did as was told to do but it does not work. Made sure Global hook was checked, to wit it was, added rift.exe, to wit I did also, started game normally, yes to wit I did. Problem is how do I get back to use umod? I even tried to launch Rift via Umod but received message telling me to turn off universal hook. I really do like this mod. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
I did as was told to do but it does not work. Made sure Global hook was checked, to wit it was, added rift.exe, to wit I did also, started game normally, yes to wit I did. Problem is how do I get back to use umod? I even tried to launch Rift via Umod but received message telling me to turn off universal hook. I really do like this mod. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Simply tab out to UMod ...
And please, your posting is hardly readable.

mod works great, but can we get fully shaved texture on all female characters please?

I would like to see a more natural version. :P

killzone12

Content Creator
Mod looks good but I have one problem with the game, It's dated in the graphics department and should get updated. Oh and the character creation needs more variety.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
I can't get this to work on Windows 8. I checked "Use Global Hook" and added "Rift.exe" on uMod v1r44, then launched the game, but the "Open texture/package" option is grayed out for me.

zenno

Potential Patron
sorry about that was trying to infuse some humor. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the info hateme was trying to infuse some old time humor

- - - Updated - - -

Simply tab out to UMod ...
And please, your posting is hardly readable.

Sorry Hateme Thanks for the info... by the way to wit loosely means that is what was done

I would like to see a more natural version. :P

Whats wrong with all natural?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
that would be awesome, more artist's contributing to this amazing game the better! Especially if you plan on doing something with the armor's too.

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
Windows 8

I can't get this to work on Windows 8. I checked "Use Global Hook" and added "Rift.exe" on uMod v1r44, then launched the game, but the "Open texture/package" option is grayed out for me.
I have tried this mod in both Windows 7 and Windows 8. For me, although the mod works well in Windows 7, Windows 8 does have a problem. Note: The "Open texture/package" options is NOT grayed out in my tests.

In Windows 8, if Rift is at the character selection screen when switching to UMod and applying the textures, the nudes are viewable in that same character selection screen after switching back to Rift. However, if then logging on a character, the default underwear is back. Also, if already logged on a character and in the game world when the textures are applied... no nudes but underwear instead after switching back to Rift.

What would be different about Windows 8 that would make this happen? I hope someone knows the answer and a fix because I would rather not have to switch to Windows 7 to play the mod... I am trying to get rid of 7 and use 8 exclusively.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
how come when I Download this file I don't get a zip I just get a page looking thing

Hmm, I was able top download the 7z file.
Post a screenshot of what you get when you try to download.

azmodon66

Potential Patron
Nude patch works, however I continuously get fatal errors. Usually when I am using stuff from the inventory or dragging icons from the ui or what have you. Anyone else have stability issues with this and if so is there a way to fix it?

Sagetim

Potential Patron
Nude patch works, however I continuously get fatal errors. Usually when I am using stuff from the inventory or dragging icons from the ui or what have you. Anyone else have stability issues with this and if so is there a way to fix it?
As a side effect of (I think Umod) the game no longer properly shows the intro movie with the bird and stuff*. This is not a big loss for me, as I tend to skip it anyway. That's the only direct problem I have had, however, as Rift crashing happens with and without Umod (at least for me). Thank you for this mod, and the clear instructions on how to work it with regards to umod.

If you have been having trouble trying to load the 7zip file into umod, it's because it is a 7 zip file, within that is the zip file (which you want to unpack, then target that for loading with umod). Additionally the 7zip file has a short procedural readme to give you the steps necessary to utilize this mod with Umod.

*in it's place I see only a green screen until I click to skip to movie, thus jumping to a loading screen then character selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.