Rift Nude Mod by me (1 Viewer)

S

Schendel4074

This might be t late but don't bother going back to windows 7. Im having the same problem exactly and I run windows 7. Only place my char is nude is at the char selection screen. soon as I enter game my char has default underwear on. 8( Looks like I found out why mine was doing the nude only in char selection screen thing. I turned up my graphics to ultra since they were still set to low from when I had my old piece of crud pc and now this mod is working fine. so if anyone else is have this problem try checking your graphic settings and play around with that a bit. Might get it working for you. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sagetim

Potential Patron
when did you try hitting activate with Umod? I usually wait until after I've already loaded into the actual game, having picked my character out and so on, then I minimize to umod to load things up and hit the 'Update (reload)' button, at which point it works fine. I have noticed, however, that it seems like none of the cutscenes work for me anymore. At least not the visuals, but that's okay, I can find them on youtube easily enough, and the audio still works fine.

Ryux

Casual Client
sorry for my late reply.

I have some bad news. My hard drive (which were placed my games) is dead.
As I do not think back to RIFT, I will not continue the pach. My sincerest apologies to those who were waiting.

If someone wants to go back to my work, he has my permission.

Sorry for my English translation of goolge> _ <

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
sorry for my late reply.

I have some bad news. My hard drive (which were placed my games) is dead.
As I do not think back to RIFT, I will not continue the pach. My sincerest apologies to those who were waiting.

If someone wants to go back to my work, he has my permission.

Sorry for my English translation of goolge> _ <

@Ryux, Sorry to learn about your hard drive. Thank you for granting permission for others to continue working on your mod.
@ all others: Note: If you do work on Ryux's mod and upload it here (or anywhere else, please credit Ryux for the work already accomplished.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Just to add, I had a hard time getting this mod to work but I finally got lucky. Make sure the you run both Umod and the Rift live patcher as Administrator. Also, you need to have Rift textures set to max in order for the nude textures to show. Hope this helps.

sp4rkfist

Potential Patron
I can't get this mod work. Already tried anything, including run both Umod (v2.0) and the Rift live patcher as Administrator and maximize texture setting. I'm using steam version, anyway.
Anyone can confirm if this mod works on steam version?

Update:
So my problem is on Umod, newest Umod (V2.0) doesn't work at all. Tried this with older version of Umod and worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I have the worst luck when it comes to MMO's. Discovered this very complex and fun MMO after most modder's moved on. It sucks to enjoy a game so much and not have very many nude mods/outfits for it =/

On a related note, thank you again for releasing this back in the day. Gives this game a little bit more spice!

Slipknotkings

Potential Patron
Well the way I got it to work is have max texture graphic for character and the moment you have "use hook" and livepatcher up and start the actual game you tab out to your umod , if correct "rift" tab should be there and you basically load your "package/texture" and click update and enter game.
Now you do have to have "fullscreen" in-game on, hopefully when you started the game you had a "green intro" screen, thats the screen you need to tab out.

zenno

Potential Patron
It works fine but

The mod does indeed works well, the only problem is when in game the default underware shows back up. The mod does work on the toon screen but notin game.hat might I may be doing wrong?

cowboys12

Potential Patron
i was wondering if any of our GREAT modders could make a npc mod for this game as well :-). i promise Killzone to never eat any penguins again if this happens lol

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
new to Rift does this mod still work?

It still works for me in Windows 7, but I have never been able to get it to work past the character selection in Windows 8. Nobody has ever answered my queries about why that is, so either nobody can get it working in 8 or no one has bothered to take time to tell me how to do it.

soreena

Potential Patron
I a
m
having trouble opening the attachment. The link downloads a zip file called attachment.zip but it is unable to be opened. Does anyone have a file that works?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I a
m
having trouble opening the attachment. The link downloads a zip file called attachment.zip but it is unable to be opened. Does anyone have a file that works?

What browser and file uncompressing program are you using?
I was able to successfully download the Rift_Nude_Mod_Ryuz.7z file, and open it using 7-zip. Inside that file is a zip file named Rift.NMod_ryux.zip. The readme file contains instructions on how to run the mod.

soreena

Potential Patron
Does this mod not work with Windows 8? I downloaded it and ran it. It ran on the character selection screen but not in game.

Araerix

Potential Patron
It still works for me in Windows 7, but I have never been able to get it to work past the character selection in Windows 8. Nobody has ever answered my queries about why that is, so either nobody can get it working in 8 or no one has bothered to take time to tell me how to do it.

Does this mod not work with Windows 8? I downloaded it and ran it. It ran on the character selection screen but not in game.

Evidently not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.