Riders of icarus new class decensor uncensor how it works^^ (2 Viewers)

Nai

Potential Patron
(no need to download jp version anymore, did upload files see below my other post)

Hello. i just found out how to disable the wired looking pants on the new idol loli class in icarus online.
i dont want to post taht in their forum becouse they may would fix taht.

all you need to do is download the jp version of the game and use the character textures inside the folder and drag and drop it inside t he eu/na folder.

jp site:

イカロス オンライン(ICARUS ONLINE)公式サイト - ハンゲーム

how to do an account:

folder path:

C:\Nexon\Library\icarus\appdata\Game

also you can change your ingame voice to japanese. just drag and drop the sound file. :)

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
lol it is censored? but yet they allow you to wear sexy thongs
original files (still downloading the JP version xD)
ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-36-12).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-36-13).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-36-46).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-36-50).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-36-54).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-36-59).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-37-01).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-37-03).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-37-04).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-37-06).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-37-51).jpg ScreenShot 2017-07-17 (22-37-57).jpg

Nai

Potential Patron
yea it is censored, i will show u pics:
Icarus online - Idol class Na vs Kr
the wired is , this ugly pants is with EVERY outfit. so also when u wear a outfit with pants alrdy on, u will wear the ugly pants. xD becouse bare loli legs lol.
also like u see in your pics, bikinis still full naked without pants. which mades the fully censoring useless. xD

naduron i know you do nudes, do you can do nudes from the loli class? would be awesome!^^

and here are the original jp files i did upload:

icarus jp1.rar
icarus jp2.rar

idk which one exactly u need.. i just editet all, only problem is ur character isnt moving in char select, but ingame it does normal, for me no problem^^ but maybe you should try without copy the animations files in^^

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
yea it is censored, i will show u pics:
Icarus online - Idol class Na vs Kr
the wired is , this ugly pants is with EVERY outfit. so also when u wear a outfit with pants alrdy on, u will wear the ugly pants. xD becouse bare loli legs lol.
also like u see in your pics, bikinis still full naked without pants. which mades the fully censoring useless. xD

wow and i thought elin had it bad, but omg this one got maximum censor.. not even allowed show its calf -.-
why would anyone buy costume for it when it is forced to wear to ugly fucking black pants? tried to wear those chinese tradion costume and omg those pants fucking killed it -.-
ScreenShot 2017-07-18 (12-23-58).jpg

naduron i know you do nudes, do you can do nudes from the loli class? would be awesome!^^
tried with umod but didnt work,

and here are the original jp files i did upload:

icarus jp1.rar
icarus jp2.rar

idk which one exactly u need.. i just editet all, only problem is ur character isnt moving in char select, but ingame it does normal, for me no problem^^ but maybe you should try without copy the animations files in^^

thank you, i cant get the launch to execute from their webpage again >-<
that scipt is bugged again and wont start, it keeps get trying to install the scipt.

Nai

Potential Patron
tried with umod but didnt work,

wired, but you did a time ago nude mod? or did they change the files?

Riders of Icarus - Nude Mod

i just dont understand the censor, when u can buy a bikini and the legs there are normal. xD u dont even need to pay for the bikini, its easy to get 50 ellun ingame^^
and a good censor should be: bloomers fit with the outfit under the skirt. so nobody can see loli panties. ookay. i like a bit to see them but its a game for me..^^ but bloomers fit with outfit would be a much beter censor than this shit pants. i mean, wahts wrong with bare legs?^^ i see every day 7 year old girls with hotpants outside. lol

and when i see in the game forum i cant understand people dont want loli class in games. they are just cute and when they dont wana play them they dont need to lol. there are people outside (like me) just play games with lolis. like tera^^

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
its blocked by anti-cheat

oh wait... its cryengine/unreal engine, they are by default to grab lossless textures and 3d model files in the gaming folder, it works on most UE and CE games except a few that has blocked it, but need to find out the exact patch /name and dds type :/

Naduron

Content Creator
omg it works! :3
it you can load or modify any file into the game as long as you know the files xD
now i just need to find the new class
ScreenShot 2017-07-19 (14-45-57).jpg

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
omg was delay so fucking long cause of one single stupid that that the tool never exlained is how to decrypt the npk files = drag the npk ontop of bat file and NOT by the cmd like all other extract tools req, but if you try by cmd it will say it doest work.

Naduron

Content Creator
first i need find out why the colors aer way to bright... must be the wrong dds type im saving it on :/
ScreenShot 2017-07-20 (14-34-21).jpg

Naduron

Content Creator
arggghhh tried all dds types and still no effect -.-
only making it worse when i open and save them, even without any editing on the file
ScreenShot 2017-07-20 (16-10-22).jpg

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Has anyone figured out why decensoring makes Shiling characters a non-animated paper-doll on the character-select screen, or how to fix it?

Nai

Potential Patron
Has anyone figured out why decensoring makes Shiling characters a non-animated paper-doll on the character-select screen, or how to fix it?

no, i was think about its the animation files i did changed? but for me taht isnt a big issue aslong the character moves ingame^^

Sophia

Potential Patron
Naduron Naduron was the above method ever attempted on your mod of the loli class? iv searched around a bit and can't seem to find anything. Myself and im sure a few others atleast would love to see a finished mod for the loli in this game. thanks in advance for any work you do~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.