[Resolved]How add parameter RGB for mod ? (1 Viewer)

pacifik

Potential Patron
Hi,
I use a mod to add a shirt but when I load my character doesn't want to load with. I added in the Mods.txt file and does it work. But the problem, these RGB is supposed beings attach to the collar ... What to add in mods.txt to set this parameter?
thx too advance and sry for my english limited :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
What to add in mods.txt to set this parameter?
The addition will not be made in mods.txt, but instead in code.txt.
  1. Load the mod in-game
  2. Set it to the desired color (by adjusting the RGB sliders)
  3. Switch to the Custom tab of the in-game menu, and click the "Generate" button
  4. Copy the long string (called a "charcode") into a text-editing application such as Notepad
  5. Choose the specific part of the charcode which describes your item, such as:
    • top:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;
    • collar:none,0,0,118,1,0,0,0,1;
  6. Copy these text fragments into a new file, and save it inside your Character Folder with the filename code.txt
    • You can discard the remainder of the charcode, because it describes irrelevant things (such as the girl's hair color)
  7. Manually change the color of the item
  8. Restart the game
  9. Load the character folder via the in-game menu (choose the appropriate item from the roster)
  10. The mod should appear, and it should have the correct color
If you're having difficulty, then provide a link to your specific shirt mod and we can attempt to write a code.txt file for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.