NudeFan00

Club Regular
Matteo should release new Jill mod on next month, sandals number 11 have been completed on these days but mod also should show colored hair and makeups options as promised by modder , i wonder when i will can put my hands on this, i'm Fan of Jill and this mod since long time!! :tongue:
Also next year should be turn of tranny Jill, are years that i asking this to Matteo, i hope to see this mod playable on Re1 with his quality.

Hey styx101, a good wish for new year ?
Maybe another year with naughty Jill for us pervy gamers ? haha! :grin:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 NudeFan
Hey, my old good fiend and brother!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, my friend!
Of course, we will see a new remake from Capcom and Jill with new naughty mods for her, ha-ha.
But I will continue to play the good old classic Resident Evil 3 anyway.
One hundred pounds of chili pepper in all Capcom developers asses !!!
Let all this Japanese rebranding goes to hell!:mad:

Last edited:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
2 NudeFan
Hey, my old good fiend and brother!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, my friend!
Of course, we will see a new remake from Capcom and Jill with new naughty mods for her, ha-ha.
But I will continue to play the good old classic Resident Evil 3 anyway.
One hundred pounds of chili pepper in all Capcom developers asses !!!
Let all this Japanese rebranding goes to hell!:mad:
Happy New Year to you too, soldier !
About rebranding action of Capcom, you don't know how much you right, think that Matteo doesn't even want to buy new Re3 game, he's totally disgusted by new Jill, he said to me on private mail, then i don't asked to him about possible mods on that game, by what i understand he want continue work on mod for Re1 hd.
I as you and Matteo, i'm Fan of old classic Re with fixed cameras, that one is the Best Re, now with new camera by behind, the game is become too shooter and this almost kill Re experience ! :(
Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do, it's Capcom that decide all, we can continue to have fun with old classic Re and Re1 hd.
What i hope is Matteo continue with his mission on his naughty Jill, it's a nice mod on Fantastic game !

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 NudeFan

I completely agree with all Your words, my friend! And I really understand both of You and Matteo.
But I have a good idea - no one will take away the classic first three Residents from us and no one will change the appearance of any character in them, including Jill.

Why am I a soldier, haha? :grin:
Yes, we are russians, we always knew how to fight well, but not all of us are soldiers.
We all want to live in peace, be happy and take care of our children.
And let the politicians go to hell - there is the most suitable place for them.

Happy New Year to You, my friend and everyone on Undertow!:smile:
And if I am a soldier, then I'am a rock'n'roll soldier only
(I am a professional musician). And my commanders are art rock and jazz rock only. :grin:
And the immortal Frank Zappa is my chief marshal.
Happy New Year again to you, my dear friend!:wink:

Last edited:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Why am I a soldier, haha? :grin:
Yes, we are russians, we always knew how to fight well, but not all of us are soldiers.
We all want to live in peace, be happy and take care of our children.
And let the politicians go to hell - there is the most suitable place for them.

Happy New Year to You, my friend and everyone on Undertow!:smile:
And if I am a soldier, then I'am a rock'n'roll soldier only
(I am a professional musician). And my commanders are art rock and jazz rock only. :grin:
And the immortal Frank Zappa is my chief marshal.
Happy New Year again to you, my dear friend!:wink:
Haha , just saying, usually i use words as soldier,brother,companion when i talk with a nice person or friend as you. :smile:
Yes, we must live in peace and love the world to make it better and be glad with what we have without pretend too much !!

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 NudeFan

Yes, everything is fine, my friend. :smile:
For my part, it was also a joke, moreover, a joke that is also only for the closest and oldest friends like you.:wink:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
YaaY!! Just downloaded and tried , mod has been released yesterday by Matteo as previously announced , 20 new Jills with sandals number 11, not bad :tongue: , some completely nude and some with stockings as by tradition by him !
A lot of 3D stuff and shoots included on rar, Thanks Brother !!!!!!!!!! :cool:

to download mod :
[18+] NUDE JILL 0.6.6 (RE HD) [by MATTEO] addon - Resident Evil

some shots ..

bhd 2020-01-16 09-23-11.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 09-30-42.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 09-39-55.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 09-45-02.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 10-00-15.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 10-08-51.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 10-25-56.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 11-29-03.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 11-43-11.jpg
bhd 2020-01-16 11-47-33.jpg

life is so good !

NudeFan00

Club Regular
New mod is coming, Jill modular expansion should be next package that should bring colored hair and makeups, i'm been one of first to ask him about it time and time ago lol, he's appreciated my suggestion and now should arrive a mod on this , for me a dream!! :cool:

all infos on last post ..

MATTEO ADULT MODS blog - MATTEO_

firepaw74

Potential Patron
With every update she looks more and more like a monster. And this make-up? Looks like something a whore in 19th century would do.

NudeFan00

Club Regular
With every update she looks more and more like a monster. And this make-up? Looks like something a whore in 19th century would do.
haha, i respect your opinion, but for my point this mod bring to Jill that particular look that i always wanted and believe me i'm playing Re 1 even more than before, it's too funny mount the character with modular option.
Some makeups are disturbing never seen thing so, you say a whore in 19th century ? Yes you right, that makeup remembered me something old style, i love it!!!!!!!! :grin:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Tastes differ.
I apologize for the banality, but this banality is true and has not yet been refuted by anyone for hundreds of years. :wink:

FantasyM

Potential Patron
I just got Resident Evil HD Remastered. I have a question though, is there any way I can use Matteo's amazing Jill nude mods without using a Complete Saved Game? I am starting afresh and anew and Jill's starting two costumes cannot seem to work with Matteo's new mods?

Any help is much appreciated! I just finished RE2 and would love to complete REHD before RE3 comes out! And thanks to Matteo's amazing work!

NudeFan00

Club Regular
New modular pack released by Mat for Jill nude mod, 10 colors for hair+makeups, with this third pack we have 30 options to customize hair color, according Matteo's words there will be at least 100 different colors, we'll see!! :cool:

Mod :

[18+] NUDE JILL MODULAR 03 (RE HD) [by MATTEO] addon - Resident Evil

Some shots, always produced by him and included on pack ! :tongue:

bhd 2020-03-27 11-48-16.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-48-22.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-49-00.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-54-46.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-55-33.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-56-34.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-59-01.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-59-28.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 11-59-53.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 12-00-42.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 12-03-16.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 12-06-37.jpg
bhd 2020-03-27 12-12-37.jpg

Love this game!! :smile:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
I just got Resident Evil HD Remastered. I have a question though, is there any way I can use Matteo's amazing Jill nude mods without using a Complete Saved Game? I am starting afresh and anew and Jill's starting two costumes cannot seem to work with Matteo's new mods?

Any help is much appreciated! I just finished RE2 and would love to complete REHD before RE3 comes out! And thanks to Matteo's amazing work!
It was some time that i don't come around here, sorry that nobody has not replied you, if this is you first play and you want use immediately Matteo naked Jill, you just need to use save file inside this rar, load first file of list to unlock Jill Re3 costume , then start a new play selecting this costume and you are ok!!

0_HUNTER J (RE HD)_not Final

FantasyM

Potential Patron
It was some time that i don't come around here, sorry that nobody has not replied you, if this is you first play and you want use immediately Matteo naked Jill, you just need to use save file inside this rar, load first file of list to unlock Jill Re3 costume , then start a new play selecting this costume and you are ok!!

0_HUNTER J (RE HD)_not Final

No worries, NudeFan and thanks for the reply! I ended up using that exact rar file for the completed saves and am now enjoying the game! Thanks once again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.