NudeFan00

Club Regular
I never played this game before, because Iam missing a language patch. Iam looking for the german language.

The game is very funny to play, once you enter into its gameplay, it's particular, very different by most of modern games, i play with classic gameplay, it's hard in some situations but very fulfilling!!!!! :smile:
About german language , if you look on steam page on languages supported, you'll see that german is supported but on Interface and subtitles, english is the only language to have full support, anyway you have subtitles and in english is fully doable. :wink:

Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER on Steam

styx101

Swell Supporter
"you need to complete game campaign 2 times, even to very easy mode as i did on 2015 haha !!!"
Why?! It is not necessary to do this.
The Internet is full of complete saves for this game.:tongue:
I always played for the first time REHD Remastered with nude Jill, he-he...:grin:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
"you need to complete game campaign 2 times, even to very easy mode as i did on 2015 haha !!!"
Why?! It is not necessary to do this.
The Internet is full of complete saves for this game.:tongue:
I always played for the first time REHD Remastered with nude Jill, he-he...:grin:

Ok, but i said that also for discover game in normal conditions, with normal Jill as stars costume (her default costume), for all first time gamers, i believe that do game so first and repeat it in nude conditions is very funny and drammatic (:tongue:), anyway the important thing is have fun with this mod in a way or other!!

styx101

Swell Supporter
OK, OK, my dear friend. More laughter, more dramatic, as for me.:grin:
And generally... A good girl is a naked girl.:smile:
In games and in real life too.
But in stockings!:tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hey styx101, i've just read a Jill new and is JUST FOR YOU !! ! :eek:
Matteo has planned new Jill mods on 2019 and he want insert stockings to his Jill, i've asked to him about it on 2016 too, if i well recall XD anyway the hope is always the last to die , YAAY !!!!!
Also he has stopped with modding on last weeks, but always i hoped for his return and here we are !! :cool:

to read whole post go here :

MATTEO ADULT MODS blog - MATTEO_

are you happy styx101 ?? :smile:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 NudeFan00
Incredible! Great!!!
My crazy dreams come true!!!
Thanks for the great news!:grin:
Someday I will give you a Sea of Vodka, my dear friend!!!:tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
2 NudeFan00
Incredible! Great!!!
My crazy dreams come true!!!
Thanks for the great news!:grin:
Someday I will give you a Sea of Vodka, my dear friend!!!:tongue:

You right, it's exciting news even for me, it's cool see this mod still alive after around 4 years and still with interesting contents, long live to slutty Jill !! !!!!!!!! :cool:
We can consider this news our Christmas gift, YaaY !!! :tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Matteo has uploaded some new images of his Jill in STOCKINGS, so charming see her in these conditions!!
By what i understand, Matteo has worked hard to obtain such result and definitely it worth, Jill in stockings should be content of next mod, i hope he can insert even stockings White color and colored as i asked him last year. :tongue:

To see images and a lot of informations on Mat project, look here :

2019 another pervy year Jill !! haha :grin::grin:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 NudeFan00
Cool, buddy! Cool, cool, cool!!!
Thanks for links.Now Jill looks amazingly sexy!
This time for RE Remake again.:tongue:

Last edited:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Yesterday Matteo has released his new Jill stockings, this time there is a ton of stuff, wow so much colored stockings and sandals, by what i seen also there are updated files for all versions without stockings, this is a foot fix as he has explained on his blog.
Stockings on game is very faithful to those one he chosen on internet images. :eek:

here some shots taken by mod ..

Mod page :

[18+] NUDE JILL 0.6.4 (RE HD) [by MATTEO] addon - Resident Evil

Mat blog :

life is good!!!!!!! :cool:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 NudeFan00
You are not NudeFan, you are Super NudeFan! :grin:
You are a real knight of naked Jill and loyal duke of naked game girls!:tongue:
We will undress them all !!!:grin:
Stockings ... Jill in stockings! O-o-o!

NudeFan00

Club Regular
2 NudeFan00
You are not NudeFan, you are Super NudeFan! :grin:
You are a real knight of naked Jill and loyal duke of naked game girls!:tongue:
We will undress them all !!!:grin:
Stockings ... Jill in stockings! O-o-o!

Haha, i'm just a pervy gamer that reported here last Matteo mod and i'm proud of being so!! :tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Yaay, just found this :
Jill dickgirl released today by Matteo, by what i understood it's a early version he released for gamers, still not 100% complete.
Ok, i've asked him about it just last year, i didn't think it could really arrive to release and i'm glad of this since i like tranny girls, already tested mod and it works fine even on cutscenes, i love see by behind Jill's testicles when she walk .. soo pervy this boy!!!!!!!! :tongue::cool:

JILL tranny :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gxr8o1e2md7heyh/0_Nude+Jill+Tgirl_alpha.7z
0_Nude Jill Tgirl_alpha

some shots ..

bhd 2019-04-14 16-14-07.jpg
bhd 2019-04-14 16-14-22.jpg
bhd 2019-04-14 16-14-48.jpg
bhd 2019-04-14 16-15-20.jpg

life is good!!

styx101

Swell Supporter
Oh, no-o-o-o! Nightmare!!!:wat:
It's not for me, I'am a pervy too, of course, but very, very traditional...:grin:
I'm old fashioned lover boy, I'm not advanced. I love natural girls only!:grin::tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Oh, no-o-o-o! Nightmare!!!:wat:
It's not for me, I'am a pervy too, of course, but very, very traditional...:grin:
I'm old fashioned lover boy, I'm not advanced. I love natural girls only!:grin::tongue:
haha, i imagined your reaction ! :smile:
But for all people that appreciate this as me, it's really nice be able to use also tranny option on this mod, for much time i've asked for it but Matteo don't wanted to add penis to Jill due his Poison shemale mod, now he's interrupted Poison and then has added male genital on Jill, in my opinion this one works great on Re hd remaster! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.