Remove parts of Dixie Kong costume (1 Viewer)

Seek75

Potential Patron
If it's possible, could someone remove parts of Dante's Dixie Kong costume? I only want the furry bits but none of the other parts. Thanks in advance.

Link to the mod: Dixie Kong Cosplay.swf | Solidfiles

Image with parts to be kept highlighted in red:
jddPCXE.png

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
If it's possible, could someone remove parts of Dante's Dixie Kong costume? I only want the furry bits but none of the other parts.
It's pretty straightforward to do most of this with moreClothing.

Code:
Dixie_Kong_Cosplay.swf=Dixie Kong Cosplay:CostumeBottoms-rightThigh-chest-back-leftThigh-backside>CostumeLegwear:Body-back-backside-leftShoulder-chestUnder>CostumeArmwear

The only complication is the shoes; they can't be removed by scripting because they're merged with the furry leggings into a single sprite. They could be removed with a few minutes of work in Flash. I'm not terribly eager to chop up Dante's work and re-release it without his permission, though.

If only there were some way that you could make a useful contribution to the website while demonstrating your appreciation for Dante's skill. Then I'd be forced to acknowledge your worthiness and fulfill your request. Hint hint.

Seek75

Potential Patron
Alright, fair enough. I happen to already have a bunch of the files; can I just upload the ones I have that haven't been assigned in the spreadsheet, or should I wait to be assigned some?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Alright, fair enough. I happen to already have a bunch of the files; can I just upload the ones I have that haven't been assigned in the Google doc, or should I wait to be assigned some?
I'd prefer to see a contiguous block of files, but if you just want to grab 25 at random then that's okay.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've made two revisions. The first discards all but the chosen material (as shown in the first post). The second also discards the glove fabric, leaving only furry tubes around the wrists and calves.

Dixie_Kong_Cosplay_Fur_And_Gloves.swf
Dixie_Kong_Cosplay_Fur_Only.swf

Both are vanilla imports which should be usable as-is. You don't need moreClothing, but it may be useful if you want to reassign the items. E.g. push the gloves into the Armwear slot (instead of Body), and push the leggings into Legwear (instead of Bottoms).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.