Raiders of Icarus nude mod (1 Viewer)

darsig

Vivacious Visitor
Mod by Riz

Player character

IcarusScreen03.jpg IcarusScreen06.jpg IcarusScreen01.jpg IcarusScreen02.jpg IcarusScreen04.jpg

NPCs
IcarusScreen09.jpg IcarusScreen05.jpg IcarusScreen07.jpg IcarusScreen08.jpg

Player character changes :
Vanilla body with my fixes, better private zone and better vanilla nipps. Removed shop swimwear main part (hat and heals left).

Install : Move files to client.

updated with 1 npc
updated with npc "naga" race. Little player body skin fixes
updated with mermaids

Attachments

Icarus_nmod.rar
12 MB · Views: 852

Last edited:

daenks

Potential Patron
this game is just about to be released here, new publisher and seems like they have full control over how the game will update and monetize, I'm downloading the beta rn thanks for sharing the mod :3

moka

Vivacious Visitor
this game is just about to be released here, new publisher and seems like they have full control over how the game will update and monetize, I'm downloading the beta rn thanks for sharing the mod :3
here where? wasn't this game released like 3 years go on steam?

daenks

Potential Patron
here where? wasn't this game released like 3 years go on steam?
yeah the NA version is on steam, its releasing on latin/south america translated and with the new publisher having full control at least that's what they said, the mod by riz and badilator just made it better :3 man I want to live in a world where I can find nude mods for every game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.