PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

witchwarrior

Potential Patron
Hey ppl,

it's the first time I'm posting something here, but I got a question: In old GVZ there wher bunch of mods for PWI but it seems they r not online anymore.

I got some old mods left and there is a nice one, my personal favorite. It allows 2 chose which pubic hair a female char get. Cuz I personally prefer my (human) girls shaved I tried just 2 overwrite this part of the actual patch. But it don't work. When I use the actual patch, my girl is hairy, when I build in the old patch my girl is shaved but all other things, like the modifies clothing or nude Tides or Earthguards, r barbies. And I'm no modder, so I have no idea wht I can do.

So my question: Is there still a modder left who can make it work or telling me how it could work?

Of Course I will upload the Mod when necessary.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Shaved_Hairy.jpg
    Shaved_Hairy.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 862

miakoling

Potential Patron
well i downloaded the nude patch and tried to install it but evreytime i start it the it doesnt do anything and the patcher log gives me this message:

Start patching...
Package file: C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\models.pck
Checking package backup...
[ERROR] PatcherUnit.cpp( 183 ): Creating package backup failed!

any idea whats wrong maybe?

Lelouch

Potential Patron
well i downloaded the nude patch and tried to install it but evreytime i start it the it doesnt do anything and the patcher log gives me this message:

Start patching...
Package file: C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\models.pck
Checking package backup...
[ERROR] PatcherUnit.cpp( 183 ): Creating package backup failed!

any idea whats wrong maybe?

What OS are you running it on?
If window 7 try right click the patcher and click Troubleshoot Compatability

miakoling

Potential Patron
windows 7 ultimate 64 bit hehe

ps: thx the tip worked wonders XD

also wish there was some kinda bestiality mod so a female char could get humped by the mounts LOL :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunspot2

Potential Patron
Here is the Earthguard nude mesh.
I added a modified texture too.

ATENTION!!!

!!!!!!!!To view the readme correctly, you need to install asian languages suport!!!!!!!!

You'll need the asian languages suport to modify the nude patcher to include the earthguard mesh in the patch.
Instructions are in the included readme.

Attachments

• Earthguard_Nipples.jpg
    Earthguard_Nipples.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 762
EG_Nud.7z
847.1 KB · Views: 521

NML

Potential Patron
Hello.

Here is the Earthguard nude mesh.
I added a modified texture too.

ATENTION!!!

!!!!!!!!To view the readme correctly, you need to install asian languages suport!!!!!!!!

You'll need the asian languages suport to modify the nude patcher to include the earthguard mesh in the patch.
Instructions are in the included readme.

Is it possible for you to combine this nude mod into the main nude mod, to make it into one? Also... would be nice if you could make a better nude mod for Tideborn as well, because the current main nude mod file for Tideborn doesn't have the realistic nipples.

Edit: How do I open and add those lines in the 'XML' file?

Sunspot2

Potential Patron
The instructions will add the EG nude mod to the main nude mod, I dont know how to contact the authors of the main nude patch to do it, but if you find a way to contact them they have my permission to include the mesh and texture in the main patch as long as Sunspot2 is mentioned in the readme as author of the EG mesh.
As for the tideborn, I'm making a new mesh but for some reason i dont understand i still cannot make it work ingame. If I get it to work I'll upload it here in GVZ.

To open the XML file, right click it and choose to open with a text editor like notepad add the lines save and close.

Nebilmlloyd

Potential Patron
can you explain to me how exactly to download and put into the game?, cause when i download it, and try to open, it crashes and downloads itself again...

Sunspot2

Potential Patron
I just redownloaded the main nude patch and it works fine. I also noticed 2 things: My earthguard mesh is included in the main patch, but is not used in patching (is not included in the PatchData.xml), and I'm not being credited in the readme as the author of the mesh. OK. At least the mesh is doing nothing there.
Second thing I noticed is that, there is also a texture for the earthguards included and that texture is included in the PatchData.xml. So, if anybody wants to use the texture I uploaded (actually, my texture is based on the same texture included in main download), it will be necessary to delete two lines from the PatchData.xml and then add the lines included in the readme of my upload:

Lines to be added (if you want to use my mesh):
// Earthguard /
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG26Na.ski" FileName="models\players\形象\剑灵女\躯干\剑灵女.ski" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG26Na.ski" FileName="models\players\形象\剑灵女\躯干\剑灵女二级.ski" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG26Na.ski" FileName="models\players\形象\剑灵女\躯干\剑灵女三级.ski" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG26Na.ski" FileName="models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\魅灵女.ski" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG26Na.ski" FileName="models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\魅灵女二级.ski" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG26Na.ski" FileName="models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\魅灵女三级.ski" />

Lines to be deleted (if you want to use my texture):
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" GroupName="Nude Earthguard" ModelName="EF_02.dds" FileName="models\players\形象\剑灵女\躯干\textures\灵族女基本体01.dds" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" GroupName="Nude Earthguard" ModelName="EF_02.dds" FileName="models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\textures\灵族女基本体01.dds" />

Then lines to be added (if you deleted the two lines above):
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG14_Shaved.dds" FileName="models\players\形象\剑灵女\躯干\textures\灵族女基本体01.dds" />
<Item MeshIndex="0" UseBoneMap="false" ModelName="EG14_Shaved.dds" FileName="models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\textures\灵族女基本体01.dds" />

I hope I was clear. (sorry, english is not my first language).
I also dont mind the main mod to include and use my mesh. But I want to be credited in the dam readme!

chibimafia

Potential Patron
thers a slight problem here... all the character except the earthguard/sin are showing the nipples and pu**y.... For the Earthguards and the Sins, it only shows me the breasts that's have no nipples and wearing a white bikini bottom... Whats the problem?

Lelouch

Potential Patron
thers a slight problem here... all the character except the earthguard/sin are showing the nipples and pu**y.... For the Earthguards and the Sins, it only shows me the breats that's have no nipples and wearing a white bikini bottom... Whats the problem?

Worked just fine for me, all i did was added the lines for the EG nipples and everything worked just fine, didnt have white bikini for EG or TB but that happened to me way back so not sure what the problem is. Did you edited anything in the patch?

chibimafia

Potential Patron
all i did was extract first, then open the PWPatcher, then go to the file of perfect world and go to the model pack for the pwpatcher and it download for 3-5 min. Once i finish, I had to let PWI download for another 5-10 min to finish. idk :/

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Do i have to download the asian language support? if so, where do i download it?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Anyone wanna help me by typing out each step how to get earhguard and sin included in this patch?

Sunspot2

Potential Patron
all i did was extract first, then open the PWPatcher, then go to the file of perfect world and go to the model pack for the pwpatcher and it download for 3-5 min. Once i finish, I had to let PWI download for another 5-10 min to finish. idk :/

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Do i have to download the asian language support? if so, where do i download it?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Anyone wanna help me by typing out each step how to get earhguard and sin included in this patch?

Chibi, did you download my files in page 5 of this thread? I think in post 45 or 46.
You need the main patcher, my file and to change the lines to have working nude earthguards.

witchwarrior

Potential Patron
So, as Lelouch wants, I reupload the pubic hair-mod. Just remember, if you use this patch other races, like tideborn or earthguard, will be barbie again.

Cuz I don't wanted this, I slightly modified the "all races nude-mod".
Human females are now shaved (like on the thumbs from my previous post) . Also their bodies looks IMHO al-so much better, nearly aesthetic. ;)

And some of the tides now have black tattoos, looks more cool. Cuz I'm no skinner (I don't even know a program to open *.ski-files), I just used old *.dds files. That's why some tides have black tattoos, and others are not.
The rest is equal to the download here.

I installed the whole modified patch in my game and it works perfect. Cuz It's to big 2 upload here I'm willing to send it everybody who wants it. Just pm me for it.

The credits go to the artists of course, even I don't know them anymore.

I hope you're happy now. ;)

Attachments

PW_NudeModTexturesPack.rar
9.1 MB · Views: 787

S

SS Effect

So, as Lelouch wants, I reupload the pubic hair-mod. Just remember, if you use this patch other races, like tideborn or earthguard, will be barbie again.

Cuz I don't wanted this, I slightly modified the "all races nude-mod".
Human females are now shaved (like on the thumbs from my previous post) . Also their bodies looks IMHO al-so much better, nearly aesthetic. ;)

And some of the tides now have black tattoos, looks more cool. Cuz I'm no skinner (I don't even know a program to open *.ski-files), I just used old *.dds files. That's why some tides have black tattoos, and others are not.
The rest is equal to the download here.

I installed the whole modified patch in my game and it works perfect. Cuz It's to big 2 upload here I'm willing to send it everybody who wants it. Just pm me for it.

The credits go to the artists of course, even I don't know them anymore.

I hope you're happy now. ;)

Hey can you send me the whole mod?

R

reaper1990

hi i have downloaded and installed Nude mod but for some reason my patcher asks me to re patch the entire thing from version 17? why is installing the nude patch changing my patched version?

witchwarrior

Potential Patron
I tried 2 send the full (modified) mod 2 somebody, but it don't works, so I load it up to a file-sharer. Now everybody who's interested can download it: PWI all races nude modified.7z | Uloz.to

Not the fastest provider, but it seems 2 work. When not please inform me.

Happy PWI. ;)

btw: My system is win7 x64, works perfectly for me. IDK if it works on other systems, but I Think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.