PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

mortomictlan

Potential Patron
Credits go to xelax for making the patch V2.0, and the PWPatcher application
Credits to pvpseeker for upgrading xelax's patch to V3.0
More Credits go to pvpseeker again for the tideborn nude patch
More Credits go to Zylphia for the thong patch wich was the base for the full nude for earthguard for me

I was cheking the post of MadJul4N of the nude mod of Perfect World because I thought I have lost my nude mod, but when I click on the attachments it doesn't work , I don't know if it was only for me but well after some time searching all my files I found the two mods I have of PWI, so I decide to post them here

The first is the last version of the nude mod with all races including Earthguards

Second is the White Tiger Mod, this mod turn the untamed lion into a white tiger

The nude mod is in a rar so you already know what to do, anyway the second one is a .exe, only follow the instructions and be patient because it take some to install. I put them in links because I can upload them with the File Manager of the forum

I put some pictures of both mods, enjoy, and sorry for my bad English
788.thumb
789.thumb

Re-upload on media fire and I also add two links

Attachments

2012-06-08 10-39-21.bmp
2.5 MB · Views: 17,674

2012-06-08 10-51-31.bmp
2.5 MB · Views: 10,929

Last edited by a moderator:

mortomictlan

Potential Patron
Yeah sorry I should said that, no these are mods of the old game vixen zone, but since no one had posted them I thought I could do it

Sideon

Potential Patron
I was wondering if you could please re-post these downloads as they have been taking down from the file host, I would love to get a working download link to both of said mods, thanks

G

Gandalf

Right click link choose copy file location then paste it into your address bar hit enter.

Sideon

Potential Patron
Thank you for the advice. Although after downloading the white tiger mod will not install, tells to me shut down all programs restart and try again, but even after doing so, nothing changes

G

Gandalf

That's the problem with uploading peoples mods that aren't a member at the site,i have no idea what to tell you.
Perhaps someone familiar with the problem will see this.

mortomictlan

Potential Patron
Sideon I can't really see what the problem is, I install it with no problem only you have to do is open it click install and wait (It takes some time)

Sirkura

Potential Patron
yep media fire upload for the white tiger mod is down. and to all the people who are having issues with the .exe, try right clicking and hitting run as administrator. also glad to see the site up again ^^ i about cried when it disappeared Q.Q

edit: also my browser doesn't seem to like 4share. any chance someone who already has it could send me a link?

G

Gandalf

Wtf the links were working the other day,says you have to register at 4share.:rolleyes:

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
4share has added a policy recently that requires one to have an account to download things. However, it is still free, and they only ask for an email address.

G

Gandalf

My suggestion is to upload it and leave it on mediafire.
I'm not in the habit of freely giving out my e-mail address.I get enough spam as it is. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

If someone would upload them to mediafire i'll replace the link,please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.