PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

V

VexyRage

Does anyone know if there is a manual install of this mod?....the auto seems to have trouble with windows 8 :(

....kk I got it installed, but is there a way I can choose to make them hairless vs. the hairyness they have now?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dailenla

why is it when i click on the links it says the file has been removed. dose this mean i cant download the patch :( ?

G

Gandalf

Right click the link and choose,copy link location,then right click your address bar and choose paste then hit enter.
So simple even a Gandalf can do it.
:p

unknownman

Potential Patron
the nude patch link (page 3) is really dead now (doing as gandalf say doesn't solve a problem) , pls check it again

G

Gandalf

Yes the bottom one is truly blocked this time.Can these be uploaded here maybe?

Uddopekka

Potential Patron
I don't have a models file and the patcher is not responding at all when i hit patch, should i create a models file in c:/perfect world international/elements ?

scratch that i do, however the patcher is still unresponsive. It does absolutly nothing, and i have downloaded all of the different postings of the mods. Can i drop the data folder into the PWI folder somewhere to achieve the same result or does the patcher just hate me?

I have windows 7 64 bit. And yes i have clicked 'run as administrator' :) And troubleshooting has yet to do anything.

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Perfect World International Nude Patch

This link has both the automatic and manual install. the only draw backs are that the tideborn race (not sure about orther non-human/elf races) don't have nipples and are always wearing a white thong. there is a way to change that but only if you know chinese, because the folders that allow you to do that are in chinese making it difficult to find (I still need help with this part too) :/ other than that, it worked just fine for me.

J

Jiharu

how I can install? I tried but when I give patch ... nothing
I remember back when patch appeared gave a loading bar .. but nothing appears
help : (

Gwandak

Potential Patron
how I can install? I tried but when I give patch ... nothing
I remember back when patch appeared gave a loading bar .. but nothing appears
help : (

The mod I posted has a manual install. The auto patch didn't work for me so I had to use the manual install. Try doing that instead of auto

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I will see if I can find the files backed up somewhere. I don't have them on my computer anymore.

Alternatively, maybe somebody else has the files still and can re-upload them somewhere?

saikyo

Potential Patron
Hi!
Is there a nude pacth for all girls?
Because only the Elve, Human and Werewolf are naked. The others have no nipples and still have the pantie.
Is there a way to make Gaian and Thalantas naked too?

saikyo

Potential Patron
Ok, i found how to ensure all girls nude but, i've a problem with the xml file.
I tried to modified it but it always says "xml syntax errors". (I suppose it's japanese characters fault)
So, i must install it manually and it takes me 1 hour for installing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.