PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

predatorial

Potential Patron
Can you plz make a better guide like what to do with the first download and how to use sPCK 64bit properly. When I open it, there is 6 options and which one should I choose? Plz make a better guide, tyvm :)
From cmd windows terminal menu first choose:
2. Extract *.pck
Next will see another menu:
What file are you working with?
optional 6 original files pack archives:
1. configs.pck , 2. models.pck , 3. gfx.pck , 4. surfaces.pck , 5. custom , 6. exit
choose 2. models.pck
( this option will unpack game archives models.pck ) after this long procedure will see new folder with semi name like archive file models.pck.files
Choose option 3. Compress *.pck will repack new file from folder to *.pck archives. This is last final procedure operation from this menu terminal windows option ( folder models.pck.files = new archive file )

Ninski

Potential Patron
Can anyone help me with this, I've downloaded both Spacker and Models, extracted them into a new folder under PWI\element. I don't see a models.pck or a models.pkx. only a pkx bat folder. Which 2 files do i need to put inside their own folder so the merge.bat will combine them? or am i understanding this wrong?

Attachments

• ss+(2017-03-30+at+09.48.50).png
    ss+(2017-03-30+at+09.48.50).png
    10.7 KB · Views: 223

alexus

Potential Patron
(first exuse me for bare English - its not my native language, and i not using a machine translation).
To install nude mod on your PWI (or on russian mailru version as well) follow these steps:

1. Download nude pack with installer and tools:

MOD.
http://www.ulozto.net/xLbUc4u/pwi-all-races-nude-modified-7z
or these
PWI all races nude.rar
Tool.
https://www.4shared.com/postDownload/a7SvUQ_Zba/64bitUnpacker.html

Huge thanx for authors :)

Or mod+tool in one file pw.7z

2. Copy models.pck and models.pkx in separate (from client) folder

3. Run (double click) merge.bat, delete models.pck and models.pkx, rename models_new.pck to models.pck.

4. Goto nude mod folder and run autopatcher as usual :) He will undestand the file structure without external unpackers because file just splitted on two parts and not coded.
Be patient, installation takes time (about 5 minutes on my i5-2500 cpu) and finishes with "Patch installation complete" message box.
Remove models.original file.

5. Split models.pck to models.pck and models.pkx. Just run (double click) pkx.bat.
Remove models.pck, ren models.pck.1 to models.pck.

6. Move files to your client folder.
ren models.pck --> models.pck.bak
models.pkx ------> models.pkx.bak
copy new files models.pck, models.pkx.

Done! You may run client and enjoy the game!

Comment about client updating.
You may update patched files as usual with client autoupdating system, but it will be impossible to re-patch it (install another mod pack for example). So i will recommend you to keep original files (*.bak).
gnaZ3-7a3GZMmN

gnaZ3-7a3GZMmN

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:

predatorial

Potential Patron
Can anyone help me with this, I've downloaded both Spacker and Models, extracted them into a new folder under PWI\element. I don't see a models.pck or a models.pkx. only a pkx bat folder. Which 2 files do i need to put inside their own folder so the merge.bat will combine them? or am i understanding this wrong?
I can see in your folder 2 original game files models.pck and models.pkx?
Copy 2 files models.pck + models.pkx from original element folder to your new folder. All files *.bat and models recomandet to stay in one folder outside original game folder. Follow instruction to merge, unpack, re-pack and split if you need it
Testing and working perfect under Win 7 64bit, i have a 3 version 1.4.8 , 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 Eclypse servers working with Virtual PC under Linux ( 16 Gbt and above strongly recomandet for instances ) include nude characters + nude npc and nude veno pets.

Last edited:

alexus

Potential Patron
spck crashes on loading (Application sPCK is stop working).
.NET installed, admin rights applied.
Tryed on Win7 x64 and WinX x64 - both real, not virtual.
Some missing .dll maybe?

Last edited:

predatorial

Potential Patron
If you find something info about spck archives from this game just open this and look inside. I found this windows programs for pack and unpack archives game from Ragezone. Just read info from another users before run something operation.
Try this programs WinPCK.

alexus

Potential Patron
WinPCK in its current state is totally useless due to incorrect handle of chinesse characters in filenames.

A

AUGUSTO SIEWERT

well i din't understanded well the step 6.. i am trying on 1.3.6 client.. on image models edited are models.pck and .bak are original.. tried vice versa too..but din't worked... i am doing something wrong or is not working on 1.3.6 ?

Attachments

• 2018-04-22.png
    2018-04-22.png
    149 KB · Views: 220
  • Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 208

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.