PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Reuploaded to mediafire.

White Tiger Mod EDIT Link is broken

Nude Patch EDIT: Link is broken

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Thank you very much we'll just leave them in your post.

Right click the links above and choose,copy link location,then right click your address bar and choose paste then hit enter.
So simple even a Gandalf can do it.
:p

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Neither link is broken (I just checked), simply clicking on the link will NOT work. You need to right-click, copy link location, paste into the address bar, and then press enter in order to access the file.

I know it is a hassle, but mediafire seems to block direct linking from any kind of forum.

G

Gandalf

:::sigh::: and i made my post in LARGE RED letters.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
When I get to the part with the PWIpatcher it says not responding

If I remember correctly, it takes a while to get started, and if you try messing with it while it's patching the computer thinks it's locked up. This is from experience from like 2 years ago though so don't quote me on it, but I kind of remember having that kind of problem and needing to just be patient and not touch anything until the program decided to finally start.

I can't give you an average time of how long it needs to begin working, like I said, it's been 2 years.

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I will try uploading the files directly to the site when I get home. Should help. On my phone right now, sorry.

ChrisJuggalo

Potential Patron
As I remember there were two White Tiger Mods one I did for the old GVZ and there was another by some other modder I do remember what a bitch it was to get that damned thing to work right took hex editing the dds file in order to get it to skin right on the face. Since this was so long ago it's good to see someone still had that file around I lost all of my old mods

G

go_bmw86

Are anyone still making improvements on the mod?
Can any body fix the problem that you see in the picture below?
You can see that part of the bust is cut out for mystic.
Placement of the nips are somewhat odd as well for mystics.
The mod seems to be fine for every other character
although there is a room for improvements everywhere.

2012-08-23 09-43-25.jpg

Sunspot2

Potential Patron
Long time since I last logged on GVZ.

If there is no better nude Earthguard mod yet i can re-upload my earthguard with nipples mesh that was on old GVZ.

But the textures belong to another modder (dont remember who).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.