PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

Gwandak

Potential Patron
damn, i hate to ask but can someone post a link of this mod that works (with tideborn at least) somewhere where it won't be deleted??

Matanyahu

Potential Patron
If anyone here still is involved in this or plays PWI, with the recent content update on June 18th/19th 2013, I'm unable to use any of the nude mods as before, game will no longer load if I have one installed, and I've tried 3 or 4 versions. If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated, tyvm (in advance) for your time :)

carousi

Potential Patron
If anyone here still is involved in this or plays PWI, with the recent content update on June 18th/19th 2013, I'm unable to use any of the nude mods as before, game will no longer load if I have one installed, and I've tried 3 or 4 versions. If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated, tyvm (in advance) for your time :)

ah yea, i have the same 'problem' too. can't enter the login screen if the mod applied. i wonder if bypassing the launcher can 'fix' this

Bolt Silver

Potential Patron
ah yea, i have the same 'problem' too. can't enter the login screen if the mod applied. i wonder if bypassing the launcher can 'fix' this

Its something with model.pck they changed that mod dont seem to put in when it changes the pck
There goes part of my fun lol

Matanyahu

Potential Patron
Its something with model.pck they changed that mod dont seem to put in when it changes the pck
There goes part of my fun lol

Exactly my thinking (on both counts :P) and I don't know enough about extracting, or decompiling or whatever it is that is done to the models.pck file to even begin to figure out what's missing :(

- - - Updated - - -

i wonder if bypassing the launcher can 'fix' this
I wondered this too. However, it would seem that they have changed the elementclient.exe as well, to redirect to the launcher the first time you open it. Each subsequent opening of elementclient.exe, just opens another client window, but the first time you try to open it, you get the launcher, which is definitely different from before.

chibimafia

Potential Patron
Hey! I got the nude patch finally, but for some reason, I go to my model pack and open it and then click patch for the download, nothing came out, like it should usually show a green line for the update. Anyone know what's the problem :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Erick

Potential Patron
Just wanted to post the original PW nude mod made by Nexus, which is based on Xelax's patcher because this is my favorite mod by far. It gives you option to choose different pubic hair styles (red color, black color, shaved, light, etc). The design of the genitals is the best too imo, and you can apply a manual patch to have your female character with larger aureolas, in case you prefer it.

I'm still playing PWI, and this patcher will not work on any recent client version. This mod stopped working when they finally fixed the no-panties issue and the issue in which only the face color would change with the fluffy tailed venos. At this time, somehow I had the client skip this update, and never again had problems again. The disadvantage of this is that my main is a fluffy tailed veno, and for this I cannot change yet the color of her skin.

Anyway here they are. This link is for the mod: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/PW nude mode/PW_NudeModTexturesPack.rar

And this one is for applying the manual patch in case you want bigger aureolas: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/PW nude mode/PW_NudeModTexPack1.rar

I know this won't be very helpful, but since it seems is hard to download it, I just wanted help preserve it, and hope someone will update this mod so it can alter the new models.pck which fixed those 2 issues on fluffy tailed venos which I mentioned before, and ofc add the textures for earthguard and tideborn.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
all i get from ur link is this Simple File Sharing and Storage. but no mod whats up with that

More than likely the file is no longer stored on MediaFire.

In a separate post in this thread, splitsoul said ". . .and FYI do not use sites like media fire or mega upload game hacks and copyrighted stuff gets auto deleted . . ."

Try checking this post. The white tiger is a direct download, and the other mod has a rapidshare link.
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-st...ng-earthguards-bonus-238/index4.html#post4022

carousi

Potential Patron
Just wanted to post the original PW nude mod made by Nexus, which is based on Xelax's patcher because this is my favorite mod by far. It gives you option to choose different pubic hair styles (red color, black color, shaved, light, etc). The design of the genitals is the best too imo, and you can apply a manual patch to have your female character with larger aureolas, in case you prefer it.

I'm still playing PWI, and this patcher will not work on any recent client version. This mod stopped working when they finally fixed the no-panties issue and the issue in which only the face color would change with the fluffy tailed venos. At this time, somehow I had the client skip this update, and never again had problems again. The disadvantage of this is that my main is a fluffy tailed veno, and for this I cannot change yet the color of her skin.

Anyway here they are. This link is for the mod: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/PW%20nude%20mode/PW_NudeModTexturesPack.rar

And this one is for applying the manual patch in case you want bigger aureolas: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/PW nude mode/PW_NudeModTexPack1.rar

I know this won't be very helpful, but since it seems is hard to download it, I just wanted help preserve it, and hope someone will update this mod so it can alter the new models.pck which fixed those 2 issues on fluffy tailed venos which I mentioned before, and ofc add the textures for earthguard and tideborn.

this mod is working on my current patch of PWI, have no problem on the launcher. but yea, the mod doesn't appy to earthguard and tideborn

thank you anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.