PS Vita Henkaku Mods? (1 Viewer)

kancaplenton33

Potential Patron
Now that Henkaku is out and modding is possible for the Vita, I was wondering if anyone happened to be on Vita for certain games (Valkyrie Drive, Hyperdimension Neptunia Series, Dungeon Travelers 2, Criminal Girls 2, DOA Xtreme 3 Venus, Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates, etc.). I am looking to learn myself, so it would be great if anyone who is into the Vita and has started or is thinking of starting modding for the Vita could speak up, and we could start working on these together.

Here the home page for the hack, which contains information on how to download and use it on your system:

HENkaku

Please keep in mind that your Vita system must be running version 3.60 or else it will not work - if you haven't used your Vita in a while DO NOT upgrade it through Sony's servers since it will bump you up past this version. There are ways to get it to 3.60 without needing to log onto your PSN account.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting in-game screenshots might encourage folks to consider modding the game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

kancaplenton33

Potential Patron
Very good idea :)

First, here's an example of a game that's already been modded, Senran Kagura: Shinovi - I think there's something similar on this site, or maybe it was this site's creation?

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus - Nipples Exist Edition port on PSV!

Some other games that have already been modded are: Eiyuu Senki, Moe Chronicles/Moero Crystal, Neptunia Unleashed Action. I know someone was working on Valkyrie Drive but it seems to have been stalled:

Valkyrie Drive Nipples exist - we need your knowledge this time!(+ progress report) • /r/VitaPiracy

(Although this is a piracy subreddit, there are no links to said game and I do NOT condone piracy. I do know that there's a spreadsheet on there listing the Game codes and links to games through megaupload/etc. Another good site to find info on installing the hack/finding game information for those who already have legal copies is PS Vita VPKS/Mai dumps )

Here is an example of a game that might be fun to mod, Genkai tokki seven pirates. The point of the game is to, uhh, rub girls' breasts in order to make them become bigger. That is literally the whole point. Really like the art style too. There's some images and a trailer on here:

Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates

Another good game to mod would be DOA Xtreme 3 Venus, which I'm sure everyone already knows about :)

Another interesting idea is Persona 4: Dancing all Night. Not an intuitive choice but watching the girls dancing with mods might be fun.

Senran Kagura: Estival, Criminal Girls 2, Bullet Girls 2, Valkyrie Drive, Omega Labyrinth are also games that would work well. It's pretty easy to find all of these games. (Again, I do NOT condone piracy - even though there are obviously many pirated games circulating around now, the games are easily obtainable through play-asia/etc. as well.) I know DoctorStar's ThunderTitsmension: Blanc vs Boobies is already released on here, might be easier to port over to Vita than others.

There are many other great ecchi games for the vita that would probably be better with a nice mod. Some are in Japanese but people are coming out with English patches too, if ecchi mods are released then I'm sure the chance of that will go even higher :)

VERY IMPORTANT POINT: Games MUST be for Vita System 3.60 software and below, or else they will not work - hack works only up to that level of system software. That means it works for most games released around August/September and earlier. I know they are working on improving this, but it might take some time.

Here is an example of a game that is released too late and won't work:

Reco Love Gold Beach

I'll post more ideas if people seem to be interested. Again, here's the home page for the Henkaku hack which gets it all running: HENkaku

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I have installed Henkaku but sadly there is nothing note worthy for the games I own. To make matters worse I don't have a PS3 and only have a smallish memory stick so I can't even download the games I bought off PSN any more (since I can't upgrade to 3.61 atm without breaking henkaku)

Still, I'd love to see some adult oriented mods for my favourite games. Some images are from console version because they are higher quality but it is mostly the same game. :D

Gravity Rush
5gjf5Q2.png
SGD38B8.jpg
TY2dLMe.png
3WZK6gm.jpg
wrV8mRq.jpg
Pr0q1LD.png

Muramasa Rebirth
elHXR0l.jpg
aeELgfr.gif
VCnKSTg.jpg

Dragon's Crown
ptbMX0S.jpg
kOQWjtj.gif
Ux9fz5n.gif
pWBbKJj.gif
KNRpn2g.gif
EH6XDTZ.gif
db0FuMv.gif
z2Ockui.gif

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization
2zuydS2.jpg

I9p94MK.jpg

Project Diva F2
3wlNFjQ.jpg
xlCeIxW.jpg
4fCGTYC.jpg
1Z23ORR.jpg
zJvfwZk.jpg

kancaplenton33

Potential Patron
Great suggestions - I'm sure there's plenty of 'normal' games that would be great if hentai-fied. My favorites so far are Project Diva, Dancing All Night, and Dragon's Crown. Haven't played Muramasa or Gravity Rush yet but they look like they have promise.

Doesn't seem to be much interest thus far in this idea but hopefully it will pick up sometime... Henkaku just came out so I think it will take time to catch on with the modding community. I'm trying to learn the ropes myself but I don't have much experience and it's slow going... hoping someone more experienced in these matters will show up soon - the Vita is a relatively powerful device and it'd be nice to finally have a portable hentai system :)

Edit: Sword Art looks great too! Also, mind telling me how you got pictures to show up in the thread itself?

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Also, mind telling me how you got pictures to show up in the thread itself?

You find the direct link (ends with file which could be .jpg or .png or .gif for example) and then put embed them. This and many other message boards uses BCCode (bulletin board code). The syntax is to embed the image is
[img]LINK GOES HERE[/img]

I'll use my first gravity rush pic as an example
This is the link: http://i.imgur.com/5gjf5Q2.png
Embedded it looks like this.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5gjf5Q2.png [/img]
There are other tricks like scaling the image but you can search engine bbcode.

On imgur, when you choose to share your image it usually has bbcode link for convenience.

ps. don't accidentally search bbc when looking for bbcode. :oops:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.