Problem with Loading SWF & txt files (1 Viewer)

StraightForward

Potential Patron
I'm kind of a noob with the SDT Loader, so could some lovely person help me out?
(I don't know if it has something to do with my Flash Player, i have both Adobe FP 11 & 26)

When i load in a .swf (for example "ffbehaviorV3_1") it says "SET.ffbehaviorV3_1.txt not found."
I have the .txt file in the ffbehavior folder with the .swf, which i have in my Mods folder.

Did i extract the files from the .zip wrong? could someone help me or walk me throught some steps to fix it. if you can, i'll be on my way.

Scoopy

Content Creator
The whole FFbehaviourV3_1 folder needs to be in the mod folder.

You then open the CharacterFolders.txt file and enter

FFbehaviourV3_1:FFbehaviourV3_1 (or whatever the folder and then the SWF is called)

Save the text document and voila, next time you open SDT you can load this mod using the the little clickable custom box thingy.

StraightForward

Potential Patron
The whole FFbehaviourV3_1 folder needs to be in the mod folder.

You then open the CharacterFolders.txt file and enter

FFbehaviourV3_1:FFbehaviourV3_1 (or whatever the folder and then the SWF is called)

Save the text document and voila, next time you open SDT you can load this mod using the the little clickable custom box thingy.

Thank you man, appreciate it :)

MikuZone

Potential Patron
Hey, sorry to bring up this thread after a few months again, but I have a similar problem, but I wanna put the mod (ffbehaviorV3_1) into my init folder, but it keeps showing up SET.ffbehaviorV3_1.txt not found.
I mean I could just put it in my mod folder, but I want it to automatically load up when I boot up SDT.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey, sorry to bring up this thread after a few months again, but I have a similar problem, but I wanna put the mod (ffbehaviorV3_1) into my init folder, but it keeps showing up SET.ffbehaviorV3_1.txt not found.
The ffbehavior ZIP file includes a file named ffbehavior3_1settings.txt. Please copy-paste this file into the same place as its corresponding SWF file (i.e. paste it into your SDT\Mods\$INIT$ folder).

Alternatively, you can also place the ffbehavior3_1settings.txt file into your SDT\Settings folder.

The other files (mods.txt, thumb.png) are needed only if you're deploying the mod as a standalone Character Folder. The notes.txt and ffbehavior3_1.fla files are just for reference; the game doesn't use them at all. So you can ignore or discard those files, but you'll need to put the settings file in a place where the game can find it. And you're not allowed to rename it.

RagnarokStravius

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry to "necro" this file, but I also been having this problem.

I downloaded the most recent version of the loader, 5.45d.

I then downloaded 2 mods, Makehercum and futamasturbateV1.

I did what Scoopy said, go to Characters_folder.txt, write both mods in, but the loader doesn't seem to care anyway.

Mods do not appear anywhere in game, if I try using the in-game mod loader (the one that says "load SWF"), it still tells me the mod's txt file is missing.

sdtnoob

Content Creator
There are usually 3 steps to installing a mod:

Copy or move the mod into mod folder.
In that folder there should be the mod swf and a txt file with the name of the mod.

In your case your file and folder structure will look like this:

sby_loader_pack_13_545d
-Loader5.45
--Mods
---futamasturbateV1
futamasturbateV1.swf
Mods.txt (contains only futamasturbateV1.swf)

To get it to show up in game you need to add the new folder to the CharacterFolders.txt in the mods folder in the format
ingame name:folder name
For ease the ingame name is often the same as the folder name
The order of the lines is the order in game.

sby_loader_pack_13_545d
-Loader5.45
--Mods
CharacterFolders.txt which somewhere contains this line, futamasturbateV1:futamasturbateV1

Finnally if the mod contains a settings txt file, copy or move it to the Settings folder.

sby_loader_pack_13_545d
-Loader5.45
--Settings
---futamasturbateV1settings.txt

Run the loader, once loaded, open the Scene tab, click the character box on the left.
Scroll through and click on the mod to load it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.