Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017)

forehead200

Potential Patron
Pim_gd Pim_gd Hi hi, I made an account specifically to vote for "[BREATHE_NORMAL]/[BREATHE_HEAVY] for making her breathe at different rates"! I am interested in making the girl's responsiveness during non-oral sex more robust (particularly with the Huniepop audio) and this looks like a good place to start.

Wither

Potential Patron
Can somebody please help me out? I downloaded the latest version of DialogueOptions (4.09dev) but for some reason it won't load, I get an error saying "DialogueActions API not found" in red when attempting to load with the loader. Happens with 4.08 too.

EDIT: Seems I accidently disabled a seperate mod that was impacting DialogueOptions, been remedied now.

I am still having an issue, though. The instant playing of lines doesn't seem to work for me, and putting _INSTANT after a dialogue line only serves to break the dialogue tree.

Last edited:

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
Pim_gd Pim_gd I know it's been a while, but is there any chance of the broken ejaculate linetype being fixed? It'd be really useful for a lot of less conventional animtools positions.

Or if there's anyone else watching who's willing to whip up a tiny mod that just adds an equivalent-but-working linetype, that would be super awesome too.

Jaxx

Content Creator
What broken "ejaculate" lintype are you talking about ? What exactly are you trying to achieve ? Because I know two ways with DA that are working, so I'm a little bit confused.

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
What broken "ejaculate" lintype are you talking about ? What exactly are you trying to achieve ? Because I know two ways with DA that are working, so I'm a little bit confused.
I'm referring to the linetype mentioned in the OP and in this post, which is intended to be triggered when He ejaculates. It would be useful for positions that don't activate any of the area-based linetypes. A fix was never documented, and I've tested it myself (on the assumption that the linetype is "ejaculate") and got nothing.

The only other way of doing this that I'm aware of, is to use a general line with a check for the DA "currently ejaculating" variable - but that wouldn't be very reliable.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Oh my bad, it was early in the morning and I mistook a linetype with a trigger...
Indeed using a general line with a check would be very gambling

Top Bottom