Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017) (3 Viewers)

F

forehead200

Pim_gd Pim_gd Hi hi, I made an account specifically to vote for "[BREATHE_NORMAL]/[BREATHE_HEAVY] for making her breathe at different rates"! I am interested in making the girl's responsiveness during non-oral sex more robust (particularly with the Huniepop audio) and this looks like a good place to start.

Wither

Content Creator
Can somebody please help me out? I downloaded the latest version of DialogueOptions (4.09dev) but for some reason it won't load, I get an error saying "DialogueActions API not found" in red when attempting to load with the loader. Happens with 4.08 too.

EDIT: Seems I accidently disabled a seperate mod that was impacting DialogueOptions, been remedied now.

I am still having an issue, though. The instant playing of lines doesn't seem to work for me, and putting _INSTANT after a dialogue line only serves to break the dialogue tree.

Last edited:

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
Pim_gd Pim_gd I know it's been a while, but is there any chance of the broken ejaculate linetype being fixed? It'd be really useful for a lot of less conventional animtools positions.

Or if there's anyone else watching who's willing to whip up a tiny mod that just adds an equivalent-but-working linetype, that would be super awesome too.

Jaxx

Content Creator
What broken "ejaculate" lintype are you talking about ? What exactly are you trying to achieve ? Because I know two ways with DA that are working, so I'm a little bit confused.

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
What broken "ejaculate" lintype are you talking about ? What exactly are you trying to achieve ? Because I know two ways with DA that are working, so I'm a little bit confused.
I'm referring to the linetype mentioned in the OP and in this post, which is intended to be triggered when He ejaculates. It would be useful for positions that don't activate any of the area-based linetypes. A fix was never documented, and I've tested it myself (on the assumption that the linetype is "ejaculate") and got nothing.

The only other way of doing this that I'm aware of, is to use a general line with a check for the DA "currently ejaculating" variable - but that wouldn't be very reliable.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Oh my bad, it was early in the morning and I mistook a linetype with a trigger...
Indeed using a general line with a check would be very gambling

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
v4.08 through v4.09dev10 do not load in any folder configuration $INT$ $OVER$ or character folders even with the mod being the only thing installed. You will get the same mod loading failed error message. Loading the mod through the modding tab works flawlessly.

The issue is the flash projector/plugin version. I tested with 11 and down and they work fine. Versions above that fail to load out side the windows
FileDialog form.

Does anyone know what other options there are to loading DA at start up?

Eva-2X

Content Creator
The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow
I'm referring to the linetype mentioned in the OP and in this post, which is intended to be triggered when He ejaculates. It would be useful for positions that don't activate any of the area-based linetypes. A fix was never documented, and I've tested it myself (on the assumption that the linetype is "ejaculate") and got nothing.

The only other way of doing this that I'm aware of, is to use a general line with a check for the DA "currently ejaculating" variable - but that wouldn't be very reliable.

If you can fix that "ejaculate" linetype, it would be cool. If you can't, then thank you anyway for trying

antsstyle

Potential Patron
I've been trying to use the DialogueActions variables to branch out a dialog path - e.g. something like this (adapted from Edgelord 3000's "edgy moves and actions" file for use with AutoMove:

Code:
ccum_INSTANT:"[ccum*( da.random > 0 )*_INSTANT]"{"style":"him"}

ccum0_INSTANT:"[ccum_INSTANT]"{"style":"him"}
ccum1_INSTANT:"[AUTO_OFF]"{"style":"him"}

In this case, it works as expected: it almost always goes to ccum1, as da.random is almost always higher than 0. However - when I attempt to use conditions such as ( da.pleasurepercentage > 50 ) or ( da.him.ejaculating == true ), or even things like da.him.body.gender, the condition will never be satisfied no matter what and goes to ccum0. Have I missed something here, or is it a known bug?

DialogueChecker isn't giving me any issues, and da.random working presumably means that DialogueActions is loading as intended.

Edit: da.pleasurePercentage is working as intended (possibly due to being case-sensitive, I didn't use the capitalisation correctly). When I attempt to print da.him.ejaculating, it gives me either "NaN" in brackets (arithmatic) or just an empty string. Attempting to compare it to any number or string breaks the dialogue.

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Are you sure you're using the newest version of DA? Also, the possible values for da.him.body.gender is Male/Female, so if you're checking for male/female it won't work.

antsstyle

Potential Patron
I could have sworn I was using v4.09dev10 when testing that earlier, but apparently not - having tested again, it works (I had 4.08 in the $INIT mods for some reason until now). I must have gotten myself confused while testing 4.08 in another instance...

Thanks for the help!

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I cloned the bit bucket repo and set up FD with flex and was able to compile today
image.png
The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow

If you can fix that "ejaculate" linetype, it would be cool. If you can't, then thank you anyway for trying

Can you tell me more about this issue?

sleeperservice

Potential Patron
Can you tell me more about this issue?
Everything known about this is in the post you quoted, and the post linked to in that post.

The tl;dr is: there is supposedly a linetype triggered by Him ejaculating, but according to pim_gd it never actually worked. The request is to either fix that linetype or add a new one that does the same thing.

For any details more than are already available, you'd have to go into dialogueActions and find the linetype. Or ask pim_gd, but good luck with that.

CuriousCorvid

Potential Patron
I'm kinda new to making my own dialog.

Is there a way I can shrink her penis whenever she swallows cum?
Specifically what I'm asking for is a way to make it so every time she swallows, it shrinks a little.
I'm going for a cumulative effect.

Eva-2X

Content Creator

Specifically what I'm asking for is a way to make it so every time she swallows, it shrinks a little.

You might use MoreTriggersv2.22.mod
and try something like this:

swallow:"[SHRINK_HIS_PENIS_BY_30]" {"style":"Thought"}

I'm not sure it would be very reliable because the swallow line might not play everytime she swallows.
PS: 30 is a value, you can change if you want more/less shrinking.

sleeperservice

Potential Patron

Use a Swallow linetype, making sure it's {"style":"Thought"} so it plays even if a speaking line would be obstructed.

Using dialogueActions only (range limited): put this at the end of your line.
{"style":"Thought"},{"set":{"da.her.body.penis.length":"-0.1"}}

Using the MoreTriggers mod: put this at the end of your line.
[SHRINK_HER_PENIS_BY_10]"{"style":"Thought"}

dialogueActions also supposedly has a way to make lines that are empty or only contain actions play instantly with no text box animation, but I've never done it so I'll leave that alone.

CuriousCorvid

Potential Patron
You might use MoreTriggersv2.22.mod
and try something like this:

swallow:"[SHRINK_HIS_PENIS_BY_30]" {"style":"Thought"}

I'm not sure it would be very reliable because the swallow line might not play everytime she swallows.
PS: 30 is a value, you can change if you want more/less shrinking.
Use a Swallow linetype, making sure it's {"style":"Thought"} so it plays even if a speaking line would be obstructed.

Using dialogueActions only (range limited): put this at the end of your line.

Using the MoreTriggers mod: put this at the end of your line.

dialogueActions also supposedly has a way to make lines that are empty or only contain actions play instantly with no text box animation, but I've never done it so I'll leave that alone.
Huh. I thought it would be harder than that.
Thank you both; I appreciate the help.

sohawt69

Potential Patron
Can someone explain how to use [LOAD_CHARCODE] in dialogue?

Whenever try to use it I get an error that says da.charcode.load is not set.

What is the proper way to set it?

can someone give an example or show another dialogue in action that uses [LOAD_CHARCODE]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.