Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017) (4 Viewers)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v2.04 (10 January 2014)

Generic boredom is a terrible place to be, but a great experience to have had. Suffering through it makes you kind of immune though - I haven't been bored for years now. Anyway, when you go through hell, keep going.

Both pim and WW do excellent work, lately things have developed so rapidly for dia writers that I actually welcome some "down time" to catch up on all the new functionality and how it works. Before pim and even more so before gollum, we dia writers had to experiment a lot more to get anywere - the convenience of just asking pim wasn't there. Tl dr; I'm gonna give pim some space too and enjoy the 100 or so new features i have to play with, even if I only manage to implement 80 or so of them :)

ModGuy

Content Creator

Suggestion for potential improvement: preparser.

One such advantage might be checking for asset loads like background, preloading the file to ensure existence and replacing subsequent loads of the same path with cached data.
This way users can be sure that a dialogue will function as expected immediately.

cwking420

Potential Patron

MG said:
Suggestion for potential improvement: preparser.

One such advantage might be checking for asset loads like background, preloading the file to ensure existence and replacing subsequent loads of the same path with cached data.
This way users can be sure that a dialogue will function as expected immediately.

I have no idea what this means, but I also have a suggestion. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Implament the his pleasure varible that you have listed under "easy to do", on your to do list. This would get rid of the magically cumming strap-on.

pre_cum:"Now your taking me right slut!"{"set":{"da.hispleasure":0}}=No cum/Keep going

EDIT:

Had another idea. Would it be possible to add in varibles for her make-up. This would allow for dialogue to simulate her blushing by increasing her blush when she feels embaresed. More specifically, I have a dialogue in mind that start's with a girl masturbating by herself and is caught by a guy who then helps her out.

intro:"[MASTURBATE_ON]I hope no one catches me.[CLOSE_EYES][intro1]"
intro1:"[SHOW_HIM]Hey *ME*, need some help with that.[intro1a]"{"style":"Him"}
intro1a:"[OPEN_EYES][SHOCK]Oh my god! Its not what you think!"{"set":{"da.makeup.blush":.........}}

Well, you get the idea.

aztlan

Casual Client

Votes for:

Existing Requests:
Add "pleasurePercentage"
Add "[BALLS_TWITCH]" as trigger

New Requests:
Add "HerPleasurePercentage" - as above but for Her
Add "HerOrgasmCount" - count for how many times she has cum (similar to FINISHES)
Add "da.sound.play" - plays an external sound file
Add buttons or the like to allow on screen choosing of options from a menu during the game.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

egads, dialog actions doesn't have the source included with the download?!?

was just curious how it was put together

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Source available in archive download, second post

jarhead70

Potential Patron

I'm wondering whether DA supports loading character codes from a variable. I got this situation involving several characters taking turn sucking Him, and I want to make the dialogue file(s) as modular as possible. Is it possible to do this pseudo code:

Code:
char1 = "some char code"
char2 = "some other char code"
char3 = "yet another char code"

when appropriate, da.charcode.load = char1

I'd really wish there's a mechanism to load the char code directly from a text file, much like hair/background/dialogue loading work.

f93

Casual Client

jarhead70 said:
I'm wondering whether DA supports loading character codes from a variable.

My Shapeshifting Succubus dialogue does exactly this. Unfortunately you can't fit several character codes into variable declaration, so you need to make placeholder variables and fill them in on later lines. So something like this:

Code:
initial_settings:{"charcodeasuka":"PLACEHOLDER","charcoderei":"PLACEHOLDER"}

start:"[setup1]"{"style":"Thought"}
setup1:"[setup2]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"charcodeasuka":"charName:Asuka;bodyScale:1.005;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:50;hair:asuka,1,1,1;iris:bright,23,57,102,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,87,53,32,1,56,42,32,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,233,233,233,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,139,42,95,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0"}}
setup2:""{"style":"Thought","set":{"charcoderei":"charName:Rei;bodyScale:0.995;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:50;hair:rei,1;iris:bright,71,18,28,1;breasts:75;skin:pale;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,105,121,137,1,56,42,32,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,233,233,233,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,139,42,95,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0"}}

intro:"[VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_charcodeasuka]"
intro:"[VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_charcoderei]"

jarhead70

Potential Patron

f93 said:
jarhead70 said:
I'm wondering whether DA supports loading character codes from a variable.

My Shapeshifting Succubus dialogue does exactly this. Unfortunately you can't fit several character codes into variable declaration, so you need to make placeholder variables and fill them in on later lines. So something like this:
Thanks so much for the pointer, that solve 1 problem.

Now about variable context and scoping. If I have 2 dialogue files, with one loading the other, will the variables set in the 1st dialog be available in the 2nd dialog? Does the context of the 2nd dialog overwrite the 1st, or does the 2nd context be the child of the 1st? Is it possible of pass variables from one dialog to another?

How "all:CLEAR" works? Does it purge the entire context? How can I only reset some of the variables but not the other, i.e. all internal variables but not the custom ones?

Code:
<test1.txt>
all:"CLEAR"
initial_settings:{"master_var":"master"}

start:"1st dialog" {"style":"Him","set":{"da.dialogue.load":"test2.txt"}}

<test2.txt>
all:"CLEAR"
initial_settings:{"child_var":"child"}

start:"2nd dialog[dump]" {"style":"Him"}
dump:"*master_var* to *child_var*" {"style":"Him"}

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

I have a question regarding this mod (DA v2.04):

Since the "Her Masturbate" mod is broken, the triggers [MASTURBATE_ON], [MASTURBATE_OFF], and [MASTURBATE_STOP] no longer function.
So are there any other triggers or conditions that no longer function, that I should know about?

What about the following? I don't have any mods for these seemingly new actions (don't know where to get them):

[ARMS_CROTCH]
[RUB_HIS_CROTCH_ON]
[RUB_HIS_CROTCH_OFF]
[RIGHT_ARM_BREAST]
[LEFT_ARM_BREAST]
[ARMS_BREAST]

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

PyramidHead said:

Since the "Her Masturbate" mod is broken, the triggers [MASTURBATE_ON], [MASTURBATE_OFF], and [MASTURBATE_STOP] no longer function.
So are there any other triggers or conditions that no longer function, that I should know about?

What about the following? I don't have any mods for these seemingly new actions (don't know where to get them):

[ARMS_CROTCH]
[RUB_HIS_CROTCH_ON]
[RUB_HIS_CROTCH_OFF]
[RIGHT_ARM_BREAST]
[LEFT_ARM_BREAST]
[ARMS_BREAST]

These all work in the latest Loader. 5.38 Just tried them myself... You have to remember the [FIX_ARMS] triggers to rotate her hands back to their normal position.
[FIX_ARMS] - Stops rubbing, rotates her hands back to normal
[FIX_LEFT_ARM] - FIX_ARMS, left arm only
[FIX_RIGHT_ARM] - FIX_ARMS, right arm only

Also Pim, not sure if you still dabble in DA but I was wondering. Is there any possible way to get the girl to laugh/chuckle using dialogue actions? Or is this a sby coding/Animatools thing??

Im not even sure how you would go about doing this "mod" or even if it could be pulled off. Make the whole upper body jerk slightly upwards with a smile/smirk on her face using an in game gag sound to a modded "gagish" sound for laughter?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I'm seeing an issue with global variables and integers. The DA global variables seem to work fine with strings. For example, if GlobalVar was stored with a value of "TestString", this will work.

line1:"[VA_LOAD_GLOBALVARIABLE_GlobalVar] This should print TestString *GlobalVar*"

But if GlobalVar was set to a value of any integer, this will always return a value of 0 for GlobalVar

line2:"[VA_LOAD_GLOBALVARIABLE_GlobalVar] This should print non-zero, but is zero *GlobalVar*"

Am I missing something? Seems like a bug in VariableArithmetic maybe?

aztlan

Casual Client

PyramidHead said:

Why don't you think so? They also seem to work if activated via dialogue in DA.

If you load femalemasterbateV1.swf you can also get the "l" command to work to start or stop her.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

aztlan said:
Why don't you think so? They also seem to work if activated via dialogue in DA.
If you load femalemasterbateV1.swf you can also get the "l" command to work to start or stop her.
It was very difficult to find the link to the working "her masturbate" loader mod. I have it now (femalemasterbateV1).

Bluey5

Potential Patron

I vote for "pleasurePercentage"

Also, Open, close mouth can be controlled with <a href="http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0">autoclosemouthV3</a> found in sby's thread.

This in Dialogue actions could have it's uses as well, just thought I'd mention it.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Yes! Open and closing her mouth with triggers would be sweetness :)

aztlan

Casual Client

Bluey said:
I vote for "pleasurePercentage"

Also, Open, close mouth can be controlled with <a href="http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0">autoclosemouthV3</a> found in sby's thread.

This in Dialogue actions could have it's uses as well, just thought I'd mention it.

What do you mean by PleasurePercentage?

Her's can be set with {"set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":100}} (Replace 100 with any desired integer, I think.) No?

Do you mean setting His? (Can this be done? I'm not sure, I often use Animtools settings to control whether he and how fast he can gain these values but doing it via dialog would probably be probably more effcient...)

Or making commands based on the values of these variables?

Or something else?

aztlan

Casual Client

PyramidHead said:

[ARMS_CROTCH]
[RUB_HIS_CROTCH_ON]
[RUB_HIS_CROTCH_OFF]
[RIGHT_ARM_BREAST]
[LEFT_ARM_BREAST]
[ARMS_BREAST]

They are not used by mods, but rather by dialogues. When you include these in a dialogue, they will control the actions of her arms.

aztlan

Casual Client

Is there a way to load or unload mods? In particular I am thinking about His Heads mods - I would like to be able to swap these out via in dialogue. If not could it be added in a future version?

EDIT---

It looks like there is a way to add a particular mod or clear them all (but not clear one or replace one with another) in DA3.0 using:

[LOAD_MOD] - loads a generic mod specified by "da.mod.load"
[CLEAR_MOD] - clears all mods that have been loaded.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v3.01 (27 September 2014)

September 27, 2014
Introducing v3.01 of DialogueActions!
- Deprecated all triggers starting with "VA_" (VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLE, VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLEBYNAME, VA_LOAD_GLOBALVARIABLE, VA_SET_VARIABLE, VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME, VA_SAVE_SAVEGAME, VA_LOAD_SAVEGAME, VA_CLEAR_SAVEGAME)
-- Deprecated triggers can still be used, but they may not perform optimally.
-- VA_SET_VARIABLE and related triggers have bugs regarding setting of positive integers
-- VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLE and related triggers use a separate storage from SETGLOBAL.
- Defines a new concept: Object variables. See "About Object variables.txt" in the documentation.
- New triggers:
-- [SETVOICE_voiceID] Alters the sound files used for [AH_HARD], [OH_HARD], [OH_SOFT], [OW]. Supported voiceID are 1 and 2. 1 is default.
-- [SETVAR_localVar_value] - Sets localVar's value to value. Replaces VA_SET_VARIABLE.
--- [SETVAR_localVar_+=value] - Adds value to localVar's value.
--- [SETVAR_localVar_-=value] - Substracts value to localVar's value.
-- [SETVARBYNAME_localVar1_localVar2] - Sets localVar1's value to localVar2's value. Replaces VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME.
-- [SETGLOBAL_globalVar_value] - Sets globalVar's value to value, in global space. Replaces VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLE. For a detailed explanation about global variables, see "About variable scopes.txt" in the documentation.
-- [SETGLOBALBYNAME_globalVar_localVar] - Sets globalVar's value to localVar's value, in global space. Replaces VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLEBYNAME. For a detailed explanation about global variables, see "About variable scopes.txt" in the documentation.
-- [COPYOBJECT_layers_targetObjectVariable._sourceObjectVariable.] Copies all variable values from sourceObjectVariable to targetObjectVariable, up to <layers> deep. 0 layers means "all layers". Keep in mind that object variable notation requires a period at the end of the variable name. See "About object variables.txt" in the documentation for further details.
-- [COPYOBJECT_layers_targetObjectVariable._sourceObjectVariable._USING_structInfoVariable] COPYOBJECT, but uses structInfoVariable to determine which variables need to be copied. Only variables present in both structInfoVariable and sourceObjectVariable will be copied.
-- [DEFINEOBJECT_objectVariableName._variableName1_variableName2_variableNameN] Creates variables objectVariableName.variableName1 and so on. Initializes them to 0. Useful for COPYOBJECT USING. See "About object variables.txt" in the documentation for usage examples.
-- [REGISTERGLOBALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Copies the value of all provided variables into global variables with the same name, then links the variables together. Supports objects. See "About variable scopes.txt" in the documentation for more details about globals and linking variables.
-- [UNREGISTERGLOBALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Decouples ALL of the variables listed from global space. Supports objects.
-- [DELETEGLOBALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Decouples, then deletes ALL of the variables listed from global space. Supports objects.
-- [DELETELOCALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Deletes ALL of the variables listed from local space. Supports objects. WARNING! Does not decouple locals! If you create a new local variable with the same name, the value of that variable will get copied to the global variable too!
-- [LOADGLOBALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Loads all of the listed variables from global space into your dialogue. Links them automatically. Supports objects.
-- [GETGLOBALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Loads all of the listed variables from global space into your dialogue, unlinked. Existing links are not erased. Supports objects.
-- [SETGLOBALS_variable1_variable2_variableN] Sets all of the listed variables from local space into the global space, unlinked. Existing links are not erased. Supports objects.
-- [SAVESETVARS_name_variable1_variable2_variableN] Creates a savefile with name if not exists and adds the variables to the savefile. Supports objects. See "About variable scopes.txt" in the documentation for more information regarding savefiles.
-- [SAVEGETVARS_name_variable1_variable2_variableN] Loads from a savefile with the supplied name the listed variables from the savefile. Supports objects.
-- [SAVEREMOVEVARS_name_variable1_variable2_variableN] Removes variables from a savefile. Supports objects.
-- [SAVEDELETE_name] Deletes a savefile.

- Added write-only variables da.button<1-10>.varname. Useful for setting button names instantly via the set line-attribute; works the same as [SETVARBYNAME_da.button<1-10>.name_localVarName].
- Fixed a bug that caused choking lines not to play properly (they used to play only if she was at more than 100% oxygen instead of less >_<)
Link in OP, and the archive download in the second post has been updated as well.

Together with WeeWillie, it's the new DA!

Yay!

The checker doesn't support the new variable system yet. I'll try to get that fixed next month or so... at the very least, try to reduce false positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.