Orange's Hair Import Request Fulfillment (1 Viewer)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
dark daisuke said:
its defiantly night cityscape, the story's based off the world after a huge nuclear like explosion takes place in the city. It's all destroyed and flooded in areas, but still a city in others. that form you like is what the main character looks like when she uses her witchblade. Just watch the first episode it gives a good idea of how the story and defiantly how the city looks.

Oh allright, I think I get the picture. I'll watch it when I get some time on my hands. Thanks for the help :)

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Delicious Orange said:
@Mr._Hentai:
Vivi = Yes, simply because it's super-easy (I probably won't texture her hair though).
Vampirella = Yes, it's just a simple princess-cut (don't we already have some of those in the booru though?)
Chastity (comics) = No, but you can have this:
Code:
hair:rei,0;hairhsl:-174,4,0.39,2.26;
Pixie = No
Holly = No, just take the glasses and headband off Mari
Mizuki = Yes
Crystal = No
Amber = No
Maria* = Yes
Ada Wong = No
Ashley Graham = No
Excella Gionne = No
Fong Ling = Yes (eventually)
*wasn't mentioned but she is in your reference pack.
5 out of 13 Great! Actually 6 with the code. I only expect 1 or 2 at the most. ;D Oops...yeah you're right about Maria. Skipped my mind but she was in the group. Looking forward to the ones you picked out patiently. Thanks a lot Delicious Orange. :)

neobunny

Potential Patron
I just saw your translation of the SDT menus on pixiv, thanks for doing that!
Now I'll be able to post hairs there with less trouble. I dont know any japanese myself so sorting out tags and links can be quite a pain to do on my own. XD

Delicious Orange

Potential Patron
neobunny said:
Now I'll be able to post hairs there with less trouble. I dont know any japanese myself so sorting out tags and links can be quite a pain to do on my own. XD

Well so far I've just been using 超フェラチオ for tagging images related to Super Deepthroat. Of course, tags like フェラチオ and フェラ are kind of subsumed.

Please feel free to link to the menu translation or use image responses. I've also uploaded a translated hair template as well. I figure we might at well spread the love and see if some of our buddies across the pond want to contribute as well.

neobunny

Potential Patron
Delicious Orange said:
neobunny said:

Well so far I've just been using 超フェラチオ for tagging images related to Super Deepthroat. Of course, tags like フェラチオ and フェラ are kind of subsumed.

Please feel free to link to the menu translation or use image responses. I've also uploaded a translated hair template as well. I figure we might at well spread the love and see if some of our buddies across the pond want to contribute as well.
I will make sure to do so when I get round to posting hairs there.

It will be interesting to see what the japanese community thinks of the game and weither any decide to try their hand at making hairs for it too. Maybe someday if theres enough interest we may have an official jp language version of the game. ^^

Delicious Orange

Potential Patron
Sorry for the inactivity, sadly real life doesn't always leave room for diversions like this. Medaka is done. I'm looking forward to doing something that isn't reusing the same long hair setup next time. Also I noticed rendering the game at roughly equal size to the actual hair image file not only improves performance drastically, it makes the hair look much nicer. So definitely give that a shot.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Delicious Orange said:
Sorry for the inactivity, sadly real life doesn't always leave room for diversions like this.

Yeah I know I've got the same problem. Added to that the place where I get my bg materia is messing around a little,
and there arent very many hcg's with bgs fitting Masane (like ruined cities) out there, but Im looking for them.
EDIT2: removed unnecessities
Anyway, thanks for still working on Masane and nice new imports btw.

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Delicious Orange said:
Sorry for the inactivity, sadly real life doesn't always leave room for diversions like this.
Don't be sorry Delicious Orange. Waiting for the imports is like chilling wine. It makes them that much better when done. :) Nice Medaka import btw.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
I've proceeded a little considering the bg for masane, I got five possible bg's for her which I uploaded to imgur and posted on my thread. (click on the link on my signerature to go there)
I would like people to help on deciding which one fits the witchblade atmosphere the best.

EDIT: heres the bg for Masane: http://i.imgur.com/IN6NJ.png

@Delicious Orange: I am curious, have you been able to make progress on Masane? I dont mean to rush you, please take your time :)

Delicious Orange

Potential Patron
Updated with Masane, sorry no preview picture this time. I wanted to try emulating the shading style used in the anime; thicker lines and a harder cel-shading (though there's still some texture painted in).

Also I updated Medaka, I realized she was missing her other sideburn, forgot to turn the layer back on before exporting.

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
dark daisuke said:
Man...your work just gets better and better. masane looks amazing!
Have to agree with dark daisuki Delicious Orange. Nice job on the Manase import. :) Oh btw Delicious Orange fyi it's Maria Momoe - Ookiku Furikabutte not Maria - Momoe Ookiku Furikabutte just so you know. Noticed it when looking at the list of girls in queue. Cool...Vivi next. Yay! ;D

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Delicious Orange said:
Updated with Masane, sorry no preview picture this time. I wanted to try emulating the shading style used in the anime; thicker lines and a harder cel-shading (though there's still some texture painted in).

Also I updated Medaka, I realized she was missing her other sideburn, forgot to turn the layer back on before exporting.
Patience truly is golden, took you a while but she turned out fantastic. Thank you! ;D

Kyro

Potential Patron
Dat Saya and Masane Amaha... Good job! But if I was to give criticism about Masane it would be that the white bits(the shade white not the white line near top of hair) on the hair doesn't look quite right(looks too dried out?) and the purple line isn't big enough(unless you couldn't make it bigger so that it went down her neck).

But nonetheless very good job!
(Also remember this when reading my criticism: I pay attention to every detail, plus I LOVE Masane Amaha so that makes me pay more attention to the detail... But besides from the ''minor'' details it's MARVELOUS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.