Only half headwear for moreclothing? (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hello,
I hope this is the right place to ask for help - please move it in case I'm wrong.

My problem starts with something I really love: the two veils @stuntcock once create in this discussion:Veil for Brides, Widows and others .... I was really hapy with them before I had to take a lil break from SDT (due to RL issues). NOw I', back, having a new PC even and reinstalling everything, of course SDT and my favorite mods and ... ouch ... the veils don't work any more with sby sby 's moreclothing.

I can load both veils in the "Modding" tab as long as I don't load moreclothing. From the moment I load moreclothing, the MOD-File shows onle the veil at her backhead while the static veil remains invisible. The same whe I try to load them within moreclothing. Without any error, the one shows only the veil at her backhead, the other doesnt show up.

While investigating the issue, I noticed that all other head wear only show the left half of it - even the default headwear like the cat ears, bat wings (the band doesn't show up at all) and the ox horns.

Have I missed any settings? I'm usings a sby pack 5.45 with the following mods:
-loadingscreenV1.swf
Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearlastdataV1.swf
-BreastExpPlus_v3_2.swf
--breastfirmnessV2.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
dialogpatchV4.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
--ffbehaviorV3.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
deepthroatactionsV3.swf
dialogdisplayeditV1.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev3.swf
HuniePopAudioTriggersv1.11.mod
MoreTriggersv2.2.mod
animtoolsV20.swf
moreclothingV6_1.swf
regulaterandomV2.swf
-loadingscreenV1.swf

Any helpful advice is apreciated - thanks in advance

Respectfully,
Rudgar

Pim_gd

Content Creator
The hairlayerpatchV1.swf, could that be causing it? It's the only one I see directly messing with the hair/head layers.

Rudgar

Content Creator
The hairlayerpatchV1.swf, could that be causing it? It's the only one I see directly messing with the hair/head layers.
I deactivated ALL mods and reactivated them all one by one again. The hairlayerpatchV did not caus any problems at first sight. I will doublecheck tomotrrow
Respectfully, Rudgar

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i don't know if the headwear anchor point can even go that high, but do you have a very tall hair added to moreclothing? cause if so, the highest anchor point of all of the additional hairs is used, even if it is not currently selected.

Rudgar

Content Creator
i don't know if the headwear anchor point can even go that high, but do you have a very tall hair added to moreclothing? cause if so, the highest anchor point of all of the additional hairs is used, even if it is not currently selected.
Daaamit are you good, hun! I disabled all hair mods and switched them back on one after the other and as you've suspacted: one of the hair mods was the evil cause for letting the veils disappear. I think it was this one, but to give any interested a base for investigatin, I attach the swf I used. Thank you, sby sby !!
From my side, this is solved so far - I can live with Anna having a bald in winter. ;P
If any one feels challenged to find a better solution, I'll provide anything I have to help.

Respectfully, R.

Attachments

sby

Content Creator
Coder
looked into it a bit more, i don't think it is a landing thing.

recreate using stock loader, set hairband on, then load the anna mod. monitoring landpoint point calculated says 0,0 (stock).
think it is something with overwrite on hair costume

Rudgar

Content Creator
looked into it a bit more, i don't think it is a landing thing.
recreate using stock loader, set hairband on, then load the anna mod. monitoring landpoint point calculated says 0,0 (stock).
think it is something with overwrite on hair costume
No you caught me completely off-guard - I must confess that I even studied and graduated in Computer Science, but that I have no what you're talking about. I actually do have complete Adobe CC incliding Animate, but I never touched it since I installed it. If you'd advice me to do something with it, I'd probabely need a little step by step tutorial :oops::oops::oops::confused::confused::confused::frown::frown::frown:

Thanks anyway though!

Respectfully,
Rudgar

sby

Content Creator
Coder
No you caught me completely off-guard - I must confess that I even studied and graduated in Computer Science, but that I have no what you're talking about. I actually do have complete Adobe CC incliding Animate, but I never touched it since I installed it. If you'd advice me to do something with it, I'd probabely need a little step by step tutorial :oops::oops::oops::confused::confused::confused::frown::frown::frown:

Thanks anyway though!

Respectfully,
Rudgar
that is mostly just some sidenotes i observed, don't really expect anyone else to make much use of it xD
it is more like comments for myself for further debugging if people mention other things later in the thread.

also that reminds me that i should upload next moreclothing for you to test if my changes have fixed this

sby

Content Creator
Coder
upload your loader folder somewhere (if it is not gigs xD), because when i try to recreate it they seem to load
upload_2017-9-20_17-23-17.png

(other hairs layer under the veil, i think this one might just use the top hair layer)

edit, also saw this post you made
Need help with Leash Mod
see my message before that, as if there is a mod that has overwrite enabled for that headwear, it will make stuff invisible.

more edit, nevermind would have to tweak the code a bit for this to work
if this is the case, i can think of a shady workaround xD
put the things that need that overwrite enabled into a separate moreclothing settings file called 'moreclothingCharSettings' , and then turn the setting off:

+preventnonbodyoverwrite=0
Leashes/LeashFrontLeftLongV5.mod=Leash Front Left L:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashFrontLeftShortV5.mod=Leash Front Left S:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashFrontDangleLongV5.mod=Leash Front Dangle L:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashFrontDangleShortV5.mod=Leash Front Dangle S:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashRearDangleLongV5.mod=Leash Rear Dangle L:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashRearDangleShortV5.mod=Leash Rear Dangle S:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashRearLeftLongV5.mod=Leash Rear Left L:DynamicHair>Body2
Leashes/LeashRearRightShortV5.mod=Leash Rear Right S:DynamicHair>Body2

then after moreclothing loads, load a character folder with this settings file in it

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
upload your loader folder somewhere (if it is not gigs xD), because when i try to recreate it they seem to load
Done - sorry, it's a WIP folder so it's still pretty heavy weight though I deleted round about the half of the files. It shows that in THIS folder I still have the problem.

Could it be that in v20, animtools' setting.txt doen't even contain the parameter "preventnonbodyoverwrite" at all any more?
Stupid me - wrong file

Edit: okay, correction! It is all fine when I set "+preventnonbodyoverwrite=1" (in moreclothingV6_1settings.txt instead in animtoolsv20settings.txt :oops::rolleyes:) - beside that @stuntcock 's leashes start acting out with this setting.
With "+preventnonbodyoverwrite=" the leashes work fine, but the headwear is partially invisible.

Now between a rock and a hard place (for all other germans: "being between a rock and a hard place" means the same as our "sitting between two chairs")
Is there now any way left to solve this dilemma?

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
here ya go, try this
moreclothing
check the changelog, you will want this setting on

+preventnonbodyoverwrite=1

and the entries will look like

Body/Leash/LeashFrontDangleLong.mod=Leash FDL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashFrontDangleShort.mod=Leash FDS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashFrontLeftLong.mod=Leash FLL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashFrontLeftShort.mod=Leash FLS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearDangleLong.mod=Leash RDL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearDangleShort.mod=Leash RDS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearLeftLong.mod=Leash RLL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearLeftShort.mod=Leash RLS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearRightShort.mod=Leash RRS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite

Rudgar

Content Creator
I downloaded the new version even before you submitted this post ;)
Will report right after testing - thank you so much!
Very respecfully, Rudgar

Rudgar

Content Creator
here ya go, try this
moreclothing
check the changelog, you will want this setting on

+preventnonbodyoverwrite=1

and the entries will look like

Body/Leash/LeashFrontDangleLong.mod=Leash FDL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashFrontDangleShort.mod=Leash FDS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashFrontLeftLong.mod=Leash FLL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashFrontLeftShort.mod=Leash FLS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearDangleLong.mod=Leash RDL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearDangleShort.mod=Leash RDS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearLeftLong.mod=Leash RLL:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearLeftShort.mod=Leash RLS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
Body/Leash/LeashRearRightShort.mod=Leash RRS:DynamicHair>Body2+allowoverwrite
All clear - I'm loving it! :cool::wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.