[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Against the Giantess:
Let yourself get hit by her super, DON'T escape and then hit her; repeat three times and win.

edit:
These passwords will be open to extra winzips in your game folder :)

1st: yuinnrinohaku
2nd: menoogagannra
3rd: hiotohokuginn
4th: meneumeyaxyada
5th: haetorasiku
6th: mutibarekuwo
7th: texyakaruteta

Final gallery password is allpictures
7th password is incorrect. Anyone else get that error?

Dataslycer

Potential Patron
Nice game, nice graphic and nice idea, i like games, where the females are the dominant ones.

But in level 6, the known big girl, and i have already seen the advice on page 3, i seem to be still unable to beat her. When do i need to push her?

Let her grab you with the flashing grab and do not escape. When she falls down afterwards, push her. Sorry if I was not concise.

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Against the Giantess:
Let yourself get hit by her super, DON'T escape and then hit her; repeat three times and win.

edit:

7th password is incorrect. Anyone else get that error?

Dont copy and paste!Write on zip files password by yourself for 7th extras :)

unknown

Potential Patron
Finally finish all game and all boss, thanks guy for all *_*
Now I need only figure out how to unlock the secret "hard" mode with the new characters, which is located in the EXTRA 7 ...
Have any of you figured out how to do?
I hope that get as soon as new updates and maybe even a new game like this would be great ^^

Dont copy and paste!Write on zip files password by yourself for 7th extras :)

You are right ;)

L

lalala

I downloaded the game but when i try to un zip it with 7zip and applocale it says that it's broken :'( whyy??

unknown

Potential Patron
This game gonna fun =)))
Thanks for sharing :D

No problem, I could not share a game so nice with other connoisseurs like myself :p

The pass of last update is in the directory of the game.
Search the .txt file, is the website that you see in it.
So, I have not yet figured out how to unlock the secret "hard mode" (and the new enemy) that you see on EXTRA 07 directory.
Help, someone have done with it? ç_ç

unknown

Potential Patron
The other are all .player etc, etc, yes, you are right but there is also a only one text file: はじめに(Readme).txt. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyvld

no its not im havin the same prob .player files only in my download as well so why not just post either the password the the .txt file?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Once again, Thank you for buying the "dream of Shota ridge is king."

Has been uploaded by individuals is prohibited games of all data contained in this work.

Also, when querying thank you so that you will have to manually advance through the eye.

I know its a shitty translation but there it is you show me where the password is cause this is that txt file you referred too

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone else has the problem that the .player files in the update aside from the E01-E21 ones have weird names like "éPô·û┌" or is that just me? I assume they were supposed to be named "1日目" etc.
Anyone found out what the update actually changes?

The password is the game's website.

T

tonyvld

Hey Someone92 i know of the problem your having it happens whenever you extract the game in english unicode you need to switch over to japanese unicode in order to extract it properly as well as play it

unknown

Potential Patron
I too have not understood the changes of the enemy except for a couple (2 o 3 max) of moves of about over 20 characters and one image in a final scene.

I too have not find the "hard secret-mode" update (maybe?) in the EXTRA 07.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
In the EXTRA07 folder, there are three demo files and the original title.demo file. The counter.demo is one-hit-kill mode where every attack is the counter. The water.demo file always gives you the level 2 beam, and hard.demo is one-hit-kill where you immediately cum if you're touched. To use any one of those, rename the file to title.demo and overwrite the file in the main game folder. The title screen will slightly change to denote the mode you chose. The bchara file in EXTRA07 is the unused enemy characters like the nurse, P.E. teacher, fighter, soccer player, and pink girl, but the sister was used. The update is supposed to be the final version of all the regular enemies since people complained about random glitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.