[PC] FIRST-PERSON Ryona GAMES (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ088283.html/?unique_op=af
RJ088283_img_main.jpg

What about this game?

D

dios_dracon

exist a game of boxing girls like boko wrestling? or something? i try to find dream knockout pc and it's very dificult!

unknown

Potential Patron

It's a beautiful graphic job like Boko Wrestling, a good game but in this game only you can do a ryona action with her that it's like a doll and is a real shame because I think the perfect game is where both can subjugate the other; but the author really has talent, that's for sure and for fans of the genre is a treasure game :D

Dream Knockout instead, from this point of view is a more complete ryona game, too bad it's so hard to find.

unknown

Potential Patron
Isn't a free game so we can upload it.
I see the 2nd character of this game and it seems very interesting but are still undecided, I do not think I will buy again even if a genre that I really like.Personally, the graphics do not convince me, it had the graphics of Boko or Boxing Champion Gym (see message EggsandBacon) I would definitely buy NOW XD.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Can you somehow change the girl you're fighting against? Cause I've never seen some of the girls in the videos and screenshots...

Yeah i'd also love to choose from the different girls on his videos, but unfortunately Boko didn't impolement that. Luckily his next game update may include it

unknown

Potential Patron
Yeah i'd also love to choose from the different girls on his videos, but unfortunately Boko didn't impolement that. Luckily his next game update may include it

I understend from Boko's blog and other notice from him that He will never make game again like boko wrestling for many reasons.
Unfortunately we can never see a new Boko Femdom Wrestlin game (that I love) ç_ç

J

JhianCy08

Ok where can i download the File here?

Ive translated the page but uhhh..
I Dont get it

The previous DL bla bla bla it says FILE NOT FOUND Help

neddyf

Potential Patron
Boko's wrestling game is based on what we can see on his video?
I would like to play this wrestling game!!!

Can I have the exact link to download this game?
Thanks

Sorry, I really have problem to understand where to click for the DL.

J

JhianCy08

Thanks, I tested it.
It keep asking me to add files...

RGSS103J.dll
I added it

RGSS-RTP Standard.exe
I added it

Still don't work...

-------------------------
Do you installed your RPG maker?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cactush

Potential Patron
I'm not really sure if I came here before for this but...

I found this game and I really like the look of it, so I downloaded it, but the problem is that I can't read the readme because the writing is all broken, and I don't know what buttons I'm meant to press or how to actually start playing. Does anyone know how to start playing when you boot it up?

Does anyone know much about this game?

The thing that is bugging me the most is this line up here, since there's no way for me to try and fix it:
9R8pLTm.png

I don't know what it's meant to be there for, but it's really bugging me.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Any idea what this is? The click to block and click to hit reminds me of Crimson games, but I don't think it's one of those.

EDIT: I found it. It's this, and pretty easy to find. I was on the wrong DLsite tab cause I'm an idiot.

Cactush

Potential Patron

I found this game and I really like the look of it, so I downloaded it, but the problem is that I can't read the readme because the writing is all broken, and I don't know what buttons I'm meant to press or how to actually start playing. Does anyone know how to start playing when you boot it up?

Does anyone know much about this game?

The thing that is bugging me the most is this line up here, since there's no way for me to try and fix it:
9R8pLTm.png

I don't know what it's meant to be there for, but it's really bugging me.

So I was playing around with Applocale to try and get this game to work, but I still can't, and I really don't know why. I got the japanese text to show, but I'm still lost on what I'm doing wrong.
1h98zQ0.png

I don't know what this means :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.